• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 6, 2022

    Don't know where to start and research isn't giving consistent answers Student Loans

    Don't know where to start and research isn't giving consistent answers Student Loans


    Don't know where to start and research isn't giving consistent answers

    Posted: 06 Mar 2022 09:59 AM PST

    So I am looking into student loans to pay for college or university next year. (United States) and I haven't decided where to go yet, but I want to get a grasp on how much financial aid I could get in the form of student loans. Does anyone have a good explanation or decent resources to get consistent information on? I have been struggling!

    Thanks! Majestic Secretary565

    submitted by /u/MajesticSecretary565
    [link] [comments]

    My personal opinion on how we might help the debt crisis.

    Posted: 06 Mar 2022 09:59 AM PST

    Personally I think loans should be denied to anyone with no earning potential. Then we won't be in this mess. They should also be denied if a private school is charging you 50k a semester when you can't expect to make that in a year. When nobody says no, it's no wonder why the cost keeps going up!

    submitted by /u/DNGV56
    [link] [comments]

    [Shitpost] When will student loans be forgiven?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2022 08:02 AM PST

    Edit: Can y'all not understand shitpost? It means just for fun.

    I'm so sorry that I post three times a day, but I just need to know when Biden will forgive student loans?

    I currently have $125,000 in loans and only make $10/her full time. I don't know how much longer I can have this balance over my head.

    I want to purchase a home, get married, have kids. I also do save $100 a month in crypto.

    Does anyone have any answers?

    submitted by /u/alan2542
    [link] [comments]

    What funding options do you reccomend in France?

    Posted: 06 Mar 2022 04:47 AM PST

    Hello! I really want to study in France as an international student. What are most reliable options to fund my studies?

    submitted by /u/lyagushka6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment