• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 6, 2022

    What’s your auto allowance look like? Sales and Selling

    What’s your auto allowance look like? Sales and Selling


    What’s your auto allowance look like?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 06:58 PM PST

    For the folks out in a territory, how are you reimbursed for auto expenses?

    I'll go first, I receive 497 bucks per month + .18-.25 $/mile (depends on gas prices). The vehicle must have an msrp greater than or equal to a mid trim Ford Fusion (~28k), 4 doors, and can be no more than 4 model years old

    EDIT: also, how many miles do you drive a year for work? I'm 5-10k

    submitted by /u/specialK1012
    [link] [comments]

    Sales Co-founder

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 11:53 PM PST

    Hello Everyone,

    I have been meaning to work on a startup on the side for a while. I know the entire lifecycle of product development and delivery but Sales is not my expertise. I was wondering if you could give me some advice on how to find a co-founder more focused on Sales? Basically, someone who would be interested in building a side hustle, even making it profitable, and when both feel comfortable to take it to next level; do it full time. What's the best way to approach this?

    submitted by /u/gogooliMagooli
    [link] [comments]

    In your first follow up email after a cold call - do you give pricing? Or do you wait for them to ask?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 10:51 PM PST

    Title says it all really. Same question if you cold email without calling first.

    submitted by /u/fightliftstudy
    [link] [comments]

    Questions regarding upcoming Job Interviews

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 10:45 PM PST

    Hey! This forum has been extremely helpful for me in getting advice for breaking into SaaS sales. I really appreciate it!

    I am actively looking for job opportunities in SaaS industries and also have a few job interviews lined up for BDR/SDR position in Ontario.

    I have a few questions regarding the same, if you guys could share your opinions it would be great.

    1. How much time should I spend in understanding the technical details of the product, is a general overview of the company okay? Or technical product questions regarding SaaS software and industry asked during the interview and are very important?

    2. Which industry in SaaS is the most lucrative in Ontario, Canada region? I have big ambition and want to rise high and hence want to apply in industries that generate highest salaries.(CRM, HCRM?)

    3. If any one of you work in any Canada based company and get me a referral into your company, it would be great! In case I get rejected in my upcoming interviews.

    submitted by /u/No_Voice_7651
    [link] [comments]

    SDR considering going to South America to work remote for a few weeks. Thoughts?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2022 06:41 PM PST

    I've lived and worked abroad for 5 yrs, mostly through my laptop but running e-commerce stores, teaching English online, etc. But never for a company.

    Considering flying down to SA for a few weeks and working there, perhaps Buenos Aires or Medellin. Already scouted out a few Airbnb's w offices and both are abundant w coworking spaces. Will have to figure out the phone situation but am assuming that won't be hard.

    Already run this idea by my boss and he says he doesn't care where I am if I keep hitting quota.

    Wanted to see if anybody on here has ever done similar, wanted to raise any possible downsides to doing this, or give thoughts?

    submitted by /u/OwwNowwBrowwnCoww
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment