• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 7, 2021

    Business UK workers on returning to the office: ‘No point if I end up doing video calls’

    Business UK workers on returning to the office: ‘No point if I end up doing video calls’


    UK workers on returning to the office: ‘No point if I end up doing video calls’

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    European banks storing €20bn a year in tax havens

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 06:24 AM PDT

    California Bill Could Alter Amazon Labor Practices — The bill would rein in production quotas at warehouses that critics say are excessive and force workers to forgo bathroom breaks.

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 12:12 PM PDT

    Carlos Ghosn prepares to turn the tables on his accusers

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    California could force Amazon to reveal productivity quotas that critics say limit workers’ bathroom breaks. Amazon claims performance targets depend on ‘actual employee performance’.

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 02:10 AM PDT

    Do you really need to know Coding to stay relevant in today's Business world?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 12:26 AM PDT

    I've never been interested in Coding even as an Engineering student but literally seeing everyone doing and talking about coding everyday everywhere is making me curious (and nervous) if I actually need to know Coding to succeed in the Business world when everything is shifting towards Tech and Automation? Please note that I'm only asking from the perspective of a Business career

    submitted by /u/shauryadevil
    [link] [comments]

    Xi muffles Chinese consumer boom

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 11:28 PM PDT

    Material Sourcing for a green diaper

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 09:56 PM PDT

    Ryanair ends talks with Boeing over large 737 Max order

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 06:21 AM PDT

    Morrisons bidding war to be decided in a dramatic auction showdown

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Is Jordan Belfort and Grant Cordone legit?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 04:03 PM PDT

    Are they legit? Or are they just full of shit?

    submitted by /u/MudConnect
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get an angel investor involved with a start up with no pre-revenue?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Hot Chicken Franchise Coming To New Jersey

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 09:24 AM PDT

    How Do I Find Supporting Roles In My Startup

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 01:09 PM PDT

    Hello everybody I would really love your help, advice and maybe potential candidates. I'm trying to figure out how to find supporting roles in my startup like a CFO COO CMO etc.

    Let me tell you about my business

    My business is a freelancing site.

    Find Professionals is a location based marketplace and community of Freelancers. Customers can purchase services from verified freelancers such as programming, website development, graphic design, video editing, qualified handyman services, plumbers, construction contractors, technicians, photographers and many more digitally or physically. Our goal is to connect the common consumer to the most experienced freelancers near their area by going online on the website or app, or to a physical retail location. We offer lower prices for our consumers. Our competitors take percentage fees of 15-25 percent of a sale because they aren't profitable and have one source of income.We also connect and network freelancers by letting freelancers and businesses rent office spaces, desk, open workspaces and dorm rooms in a community like environment where freelancers can collaborate and have fun. For the more casual experience we allow freelancers to buy a membership card that allows them to go into all Find Professionals co working spaces, We provide lounge areas, kitchen and bar areas, fun activities, gyms and more. The main mission of the company is through collaboration we can achieve more in the world of freelancing. Generate more money together. Eventually we want to have offices of freelancers and businesses globally and provide the common consumers with quality fast and cheap services through our app. We have many many ways of how we are going to be profiting potentially billions of dollars a year that I can't go over on a Reddit post.

    This business has just been me and my CTO so far.

    I'm currently putting up the finishing touches on the website and android and iOS app we have.

    Where should I go from here and how do I build a team digitally.

    Thank you for reading

    submitted by /u/Jeremiahestersceo
    [link] [comments]

    New business idea need opinions?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    Hi all, I am planning to resell items on Etsy. I haven't decided yet what to sell, any suggestions? If you have experience with Etsy any suggestions to promote my store? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Mejothenative
    [link] [comments]

    I can upload this to instagram ? Why ?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    Who gets the bigger share ?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    So I have been working with a friend on a few projects, he brings in the client, the profile is his but I do the work. His job is only to bring the client. He asked me what percentage do you want and I said 60-40. He said okay.

    and asked who gets 60 and who gets 40?

    So my question is exactly what he asked me. Who gets the bigger share in your opinion?

    submitted by /u/bbfatma
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] How do you find the sales numbers of your competitors and the whole market?

    Posted: 06 Sep 2021 05:35 AM PDT

    We are a digital product company and our business model is freemium.

    We have free user number for free users of competitors. But we would like to find out their sales and premium customer numbers.

    Is there any way we can estimate premium user number of your competitors.

    submitted by /u/Jock206
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment