• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 31, 2020

    Business Wall Street begins high stakes summer with market at critical levels as economy reopens

    Business Wall Street begins high stakes summer with market at critical levels as economy reopens


    Wall Street begins high stakes summer with market at critical levels as economy reopens

    Posted: 30 May 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Warren Buffett on Money

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    GoFundMe Campaign Created By George Floyd’s Brother Generates Millions Of Dollars In Just Three Days

    Posted: 31 May 2020 12:31 AM PDT

    Building a Gig Economy for Therapy - More than half of American adults with a mental illness don’t get treatment and there is a severe mental health workforce shortage outside metropolitan areas

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    I have a business idea for a movie social networking app. Please let me know what you think of the idea and feedback would be appreciated.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    The idea is a social network for movie buffs where you can discuss how you would change and rewrite a movie. There would be a way for you to click on a movie title and see alternate versions of how people would like the movie to be written. You can also write your own alternate script or part of a script for a movie. The feed would look similar to twitter. You would be able to see the alternate movie rewrite, the username, and the movie it's about. You can follow different movies to see rewrites for those movies and get recommendations for other similar movies and movie rewrites from the recommended movies. You could also see predictions on the storyline of upcoming movies as well. (Ex: Snyder's Justice League). Thank you for reading! Please let me know what you think of the idea.

    submitted by /u/-SaagarD
    [link] [comments]

    Lufthansa accepts tweaked demands by Brussels over state bailout

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:42 PM PDT

    Google Gave Away Our Business Listing To A Competitor And Our Fight To Get It Back

    Posted: 31 May 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    Finance major opening/running a business ?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    So next year I will be a freshman majoring in finance. Sometime in my life I know I would like to open and run a business. I'm not entirely sure what kind of business but I was wondering whether or not a finance degree would help with such.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/neverever1298
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any large American companies that do not practice affirmative action (or some kind of diversity hiring scheme)?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    I've heard Tesla does not, but I couldn't verify if this is actually true.

    submitted by /u/Agrounder11
    [link] [comments]

    Finding investors

    Posted: 30 May 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    So I have this project going on, it's a small app for universities that makes the whole educational process a lot easier especially in poorer countries. It has been going on for the past year and I've got plenty of compliments from considerably big people in the same category of business, and thus I have been trying to get aid from the national government (I live in a 3rd world country so it's not easy) and I've failed multiple times.

    So I was wondering, is there anyway I could show my app off to some investors who would be interested in my idea even though I virtually only have an app developer and a UX designer? Will they offer me any type of aid or only going to satisfy the app's monetary incentives?

    I'm really new at this and I want to learn more about how to run a business and so on, and I plan not to sell my idea until it's big enough to satisfy me. I wanna also know how if there will be consequences to those who invest in my idea, like will I have to refund them back or will their willingness to just invest in projects justify the failure of some of them?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ChapoFTW
    [link] [comments]

    Simple CBD Business Questions USA - NC

    Posted: 30 May 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    I would like to use CBD to make vape cartridges. The CBD will be organically derived from Hemp, produced by a local hemp farmer. The empty cartridges will be purchased in bulk online and filled manually. I want to sell these cartridges online. I may also sell vape batteries and potentially glassware/rigs online.

    I would like to customize everything with a custom logo and custom packaging with a business name. I assume I need to file for a DBA? Would that be the best route to making things a legal operation? And do I need to get a business license or seller's permit or anything like that if I sell it online?

    I may also sell these products to local CBD Cafes or smoke shops. What other paperwork besides a DBA would I need?

    Finally, I would like to know a little bit more about tax. Some websites don't ask people to include tax. Can I get away with this legally?? In North Carolina, sales tax is 4.75% (correct me if I'm wrong). Does this mean I should take 4.75% out of all my revenue each year and send it to IRS? Do I take it out of revenue or profit?

    I'd really appreciate a little guidance, thank you!

    submitted by /u/WookieChemist
    [link] [comments]

    This Isn’t Going According To Plan For Nissan

    Posted: 30 May 2020 09:28 AM PDT

    Where did you find investors / sponsors for your business? Would love to hear some stories. X

    Posted: 30 May 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    So i'm on linked in and "business annalists" are trying to see if I want to be mentored

    Posted: 30 May 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    So, Ive gotten about two of these, one being someone really straight forward and the latest being a guy trying to go for the more friendly, trust gaining approach. I guess i'm gonna sound like I have trust issues but i't just trying to get to the bottom of this. I am a aspiring entrepreneur, and they both are basically asking me if they can hook me up with mentors from the program they work from but for a fee i'm assuming. Has anyone been in this same situation or knows the types of people i'm talking about and can maybe give me some suggestions on what to do?

    submitted by /u/Iamthecontent
    [link] [comments]

    Cross Border Transaction Using BlockCard

    Posted: 30 May 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Cross border transactions are easier and faster via BlockCard than any other service. While traditional international remittances can take 1-5 days, BlockCard makes funds available instantly. https://getblockcard.com/

    submitted by /u/sherlockwriter
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Looking for logo feedback for my upcoming Churro venture.

    Posted: 30 May 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    Own website or Online marketplaces?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 04:14 AM PDT

    Hello, I am based in Delhi, India. I am planning to launch a high quality womens denim apparels brand with USP of sustainable fabrics and reasonable price while sourcing fabric from same suppliers as that of Levi's, GAP, Tommy etc. I am confused whether i should sell only on my website or on marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra. Flipkart is Amazon Indias biggest rival and Myntra is Indias largest online fashion portal. All of these marketplaces have their own private labels too apart from thousand of other sellers. Commission on apparels range from 16% to 30% not including other charges.

    submitted by /u/tusharmittal45
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice - to do online selling or join a concept store?

    Posted: 30 May 2020 02:24 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I am an owner of a business that sells fashion necklaces and earrings. Just wanted to know if I should still join a concept store. Little background: - I joined a concept store (restaurant which also sells different things) way back December and the contract ended last March. I only got 35% of my capital. - All the items are onhand.

    I opt to join a concept store since I'm lazy to take photos of my items and I don't have any idea how to market things (naming convention of listings). Should I still join a concept store or really push myself to just sell it online?

    submitted by /u/thebestbb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment