• Breaking News

    Monday, February 14, 2022

    Business Companies Are Spending Billions on a Metaverse That Makes No Sense

    Business Companies Are Spending Billions on a Metaverse That Makes No Sense


    Companies Are Spending Billions on a Metaverse That Makes No Sense

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 09:24 AM PST

    Elon Musk Donated $5.7 Billion of Tesla Shares to Charity

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 06:50 PM PST

    Trial of Ex-Goldman Banker Involved in 1MDB Scandal Set to Begin

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 06:20 PM PST

    IBM exec called older workers “dinobabies” who should go “extinct,” lawsuit says

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 06:26 PM PST

    Young workers give unions new hope

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 08:26 PM PST

    Inflation's shock to economy complete as small business tipping point reached

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 06:13 AM PST

    Consumers are taking on more credit card debt, just as interest rates are expected to rise

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 11:10 PM PST

    IBM executives called older workers 'dinobabies' who should be 'extinct' in internal emails released in age discrimination lawsuit

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 12:23 PM PST

    S.Korea investigates possible exaggerated advertising in Tesla's mileage

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 11:17 PM PST

    Mexican president sees conspiracy behind avocado ban

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 12:14 PM PST

    Purchasing an online business

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 05:50 PM PST

    What advice would you give to someone planning to purchase an online business?

    submitted by /u/life_rips
    [link] [comments]

    What do business owners think immediately after someone asks them “can buy your business?”

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 05:20 PM PST

    Stock markets fall as Ukraine invasion fears rattle investors

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 01:15 PM PST

    EV start-up Polestar takes shots at Tesla CEO Elon Musk and Volkswagen in Super Bowl ad

    Posted: 13 Feb 2022 04:13 PM PST

    Yesterday I Was Levi’s Brand President. I Quit So I Could Be Free.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 07:52 AM PST

    Murata to acquire Resonant for $4.50 per share in cash

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 03:03 PM PST

    Business ideas, what should I make my legacy.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 01:19 PM PST

    I have a problem at the moment, I have calculated that to live my standard life, I would need to make 16000 dkk a month before taxes, problem is I don't know what I want to make the money on. help hehe

    I want to make a business, I have money to start something relatively small, but I have no idea what it should be and I don't want something generic, I don't want to be a couch millionaire and I don't want to be the absent work focused dad, I want something to be passionate about and able to slowly grow.

    I am creative and I have made a little money in the past doing leatherworking for a fetish community, which was fun, but I can't see myself doing that as a career.

    I'm eccentric and have way too much charisma, I'm empathetic, creative and I'm a really quick learner, I do pottery, leatherworking, sew, draw, paint, cook, bake, dapple in 3D modeling and programming.

    I have an interest in woodworking, gardening, jewelry crafts, blacksmithing.

    I did consider becoming a street vendor selling coffee and trinkets but it doesn't feel right.

    I need suggestions to research, not business plans, thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/JSDDK
    [link] [comments]

    Some Chinese firms revive New York IPO plans after regulatory crackdown

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 02:02 AM PST

    What are the drawbacks of starting an LLC?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 11:25 AM PST

    It just seems extremely better to start a company as an LLC rather than any other way. Are there any drawbacks? I only see benefits for an LLC.

    submitted by /u/Champion_Narrow
    [link] [comments]

    Knightscope Announces Partnership with Allied Universal®

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 08:57 AM PST

    YC-backed Remedial Health raises $1 million pre-seed to digitize pharmacies in Nigeria

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 07:57 AM PST

    Billionaire astronaut Jared Isaacman buys more private SpaceX flights, including one on Starship

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 07:13 AM PST

    Business process automation is essential for the healthcare sector.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 06:49 AM PST

    Business process automation is essential for the healthcare sector because the patient registration procedure is full of mundane routines and manual tasks like completing forms and gathering data, updating the CRM, and searching through medical history. Business process automation tools help enhance repetitive processes, creating an automation workflow.

    Some benefits of business process automation for the healthcare sector:

    • Reduce time-consuming tasks.
    • Eliminate mistakes.
    • Enhance customer experience.
    • Reuse e-templates.
    • Improve productivity.
    • Increase security.

    To learn more about how this works in practice, you can take the free Automating Patient Intake course. The airSlate Academy's Patient Intake course aims to improve and automate each step of the patient registration procedure. The course plan covers all the bottlenecks and pain points of the admission process, starting from filling out the new patient intake form template to scheduling the next appointment.

    submitted by /u/peterlarsson1
    [link] [comments]

    NFL sponsors Nike, Pepsi dominate 2022 Super Bowl exposure

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 06:13 AM PST

    5 things to know before the stock market opens Monday

    Posted: 14 Feb 2022 06:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment