• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 5, 2021

    Startups If you have an app idea and eager to bring it to life...

    Startups If you have an app idea and eager to bring it to life...


    If you have an app idea and eager to bring it to life...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 10:53 PM PDT

    Have you ever spent time in the first concept approval process while establishing a company or launching a new product? If so, an MVP Development process is the best way to start working on your concept from the beginning and test it fast for launch.

    MVP development is a great beginning point for a software project (Minimum Viable Product Development). This is the process of creating a new product or website with enough functionality to satisfy early adopters.

    Different method of MVPs ( please kindly find the definition on Google)

    • No Product MVP
    • MVP Product Mockup
    • MLP - minimum loving product

    Steps to build an MVP for startups:

    1. Conduct research about the market: Collecting insight and characteristics of the market is such a key point making the project successful. Once you understand this information, your products will be more insightful and better adapt to the new market.
    2. Seek New Ideas: An app that fails to address an issue or solves it insufficiently is destined to fail. As a result, businesses must devote time to developing unique selling points (USPs) that will make their MVP a smashing success. Plan an easily scalable MVP as well.
    3. Sketch out the "User Flow": The user flow must include essential functions required for the user's pleasure. You can use the research results to analyze and come up with a suitable "user flow".
    4. Define the features of the MVP: Since the MVP is developed with the purpose of testing, just add the features that you think will work in the user flow.
    5. MVP App Development: Start-ups should begin by determining which technology is most suited to their project's requirements. A well-thought-out development process guarantees that the final product is readily scalable.
    6. Analyze and solve the feedbacks from the market: When the MVP is complete, entrepreneurs may take it to market. Simultaneously, product testing is ongoing to guarantee the product's stability and sustainability.

    Hope this helps!

    submitted by /u/davidtranjs
    [link] [comments]

    Have you ever thought that you can spend 5 years on startup and get nothing by the end?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 03:39 AM PDT

    I have some kinda fear that I have so limited time. For example startup builds 5 years in average, but what if build 5 startups and they're all gonna fail.

    You're 45-50 years old man without nothing cuz you were running for startup ideas.

    How to fix that from my mind? Do you have some recipes?

    submitted by /u/Ruslan_Nikonchuk
    [link] [comments]

    21y/o who wants to break into start-ups. Advice?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I'm hoping this is relevant to this sub, if it is not please excuse me.

    I'm 21 years old and live in Los Angeles. Back in HS when I was 16, I needed a job and got offered to do social media marketing for a friends dad's restaurant. I did such a good job he referred me to his other friend for the same services. Before I knew it, in my first semester of college I was making $20k/mo net at U of Dayton.

    I dropped out and moved to LA. I now am doing $40k/mo net take home as well as buying/selling watches as a hobby (an extra $5k-$10k/mo).

    I do marketing for only restaurants and stores/boutiques - and I honestly hate it

    Over quarantine, I've discovered my love for angel investing and VC. I really want that to be my path in life long term.

    I know FAANG engineers w/o degrees but I don't know a single person who works at a startup.

    I really want to go work at a start-up to learn as much as I can before I start angel investing.

    I guess my question is.. How do I break into the world of start-ups as an employee w/o a degree? Does it even matter?

    I have been teaching myself to code for the past 3 years as well however I still am at the age I can go back to college. I know I can go to Santa Monica Community College and transfer to Berkeley or UCLA pretty easily. However I wouldn't qualify for aid so I'd be out of pocket quite a bit.

    *I am heavily interested in the new NFT space, bringing tech into real estate, and eventually tech for space*

    If anybody can give me advice or input that would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much

    submitted by /u/himynameiszach11
    [link] [comments]

    Two Branches of a Startup

    Posted: 05 Sep 2021 01:38 AM PDT

    Hello

    I am starting a local company which provides Technical Solutions to customers.

    The company consists of 2 main branches:

    • Services Branch: Which provides software development / maintainence, infrastructure support, hardware support and various other services carried out by specialized teams.
    • Educational Branch: Which provides courses / workshops on various topics such as web development, mobile development, DBA and so on.

    I was wondering should I have one social media account for the whole company and post everything related to both branches there? Or should I have an account seperate for each branch?

    We will be posting lots of tips / tricks and tutorials regarding programming in general in the educational channel I am afraid that the amount of posts would get quite messy if both branches are under one account. But I want to take more opinions.

    submitted by /u/iEmerald
    [link] [comments]

    Funding advice for energy company

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    I have invented a device for tidal energy. I have a working prototype, two patents submitted, and I've contacted a perfectly-situated town in Alaska that is in need of cheaper electricity. They will support my permitting efforts.

    Throughout this process I've been focusing on the next milestone. Improving the device, building, testing, patents, identifying customer, website, making presentation, etc.

    I have a business plan and it makes my company look incredibly valuable. My devices are very cheap so they easily undercut wind & solar (in applicable locations).

    My question is this: where is a smart place to go for money? I need $1M for team hiring + one year of development + full scale installation. I am ready to rent a warehouse, buy equipment, hire engineers, and build a full-scale device. There are federal energy grants available but not for such large capital. My parents have some wealthy friends but not sure if they'd want to invest in a startup.

    Should I identify 10-20 VC firms that invest in renewables and start reaching out? Ideally I would like to get my first round from a single entity and then have a much larger second round with several investors, after I have a full scale device.

    Any thoughts or direction is appreciated.

    Edit: explained funding requirements. Perhaps I need to identify milestones for smaller funding stages.

    submitted by /u/banyan-the-cat
    [link] [comments]

    Those of you selling B2B/Enterprise - are your prospects back in the office yet?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2021 03:30 AM PDT

    ve been trying to get in contact with a couple execs and founders/CEOs in my niche.

    I'm not having luck with email so I'm considering trying direct mail.

    In the past (right up to Covid) a hand addressed envelope that was personally addressed and a one page personalized pitch sent in the mail to the CEO and a couple higher level execs would get me in the door 60% of the time.

    A pitch sent through FedEx had an 80% response rate.

    I'm not exaggerating when I say something as simple as a $7.5 FedEX express envelope made the difference in me getting through to and meetings with execs at billion dollar companies

    Direct mail was always my "secret" method for getting my foot in the door and I know it Sounds weird but I feel naked without it in my Arsenal.

    I'm wondering if CEOs and high level execs are still going to the office occasionally or getting their mail somehow?

    submitted by /u/thesonofnarcs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment