• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Business World experiencing one of the deepest recessions since Great Depression due to COVID-19

    Business World experiencing one of the deepest recessions since Great Depression due to COVID-19


    World experiencing one of the deepest recessions since Great Depression due to COVID-19

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:05 AM PDT

    40% of the S&P 500 Firms in the U.S. are Family-Owned, Forbes

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    Berkshire Hathaway Says Blue Chip Law Firm Aided Fraud

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:07 AM PDT

    [UK] Future of the office and office workers

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    Polish E-Commerce Platform Allegro Surges 63% On Stock Market Debut

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Business owners: who do you bank with and why?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Filed for my LLC see here in Michigan (USA) for my marketing company. Looking for the right bank.

    submitted by /u/EqualFaithlessness
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I find a list of companies in monaco, and or companies with branches in Monaco?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    A quick google search gives me this list wiht 507 companies. however when I visited I heard a business consultant talk aobut more than 2000 businesses. if that is the case, that list is far from comprehensive, if it is even up to date post 2008/Covid

    I am not limiting it to Monte Carlo
    I just need all companies. it owuld be nice if it also included companies not on the stock exchange. but that info might not be as readily available.

    submitted by /u/jobdone01
    [link] [comments]

    Is it important to own an iPhone if you're entering the business world?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:29 PM PDT

    I'm a college student and am currently considering what my next phone should be. I currently have an android, but some of my peers have been recommending that I transition back to Apple as many employers are deep in the Apple / iCloud ecosystem and expect you to do the same.

    Is this true at all, or do employers not care at all about what phone you use?

    edit: thank you all for your input!

    submitted by /u/Cryyos_
    [link] [comments]

    Huawei in talks to sell parts of its Honor smartphone business

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    School project

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    My economics teacher challenged me and a group to come up with a business plan, and to go through with it. We got only 40$ budget, this is where the challenge comes in. If anyone would have ideas please let us know!

    submitted by /u/AlexanderIGuess
    [link] [comments]

    Exclusive: The We Company drops 'We' name to restore WeWork as company's official name

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Embedding Project resources to embed sustainability into your business

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    The Embedding Project is a global public-benefit research project that helps companies embed social and environmental factors across their operations and decision-making.

    submitted by /u/drpoggioli
    [link] [comments]

    Business bank account and making things official

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm looking to officially start my online indie game company, we have our first game all finished and ready to sell but I'm sort of at a loss of HOW to actually sell it legally, I know the platform it will be selling on but none of the business stuff. So my questions are these

    -Do I need to open a business bank account? and how does it differ from a standard checking account?

    -Do I need to officially register a business with some government entity?

    -How do I properly pay taxes on the business? I expect to make an extremely low amount of money at
    first (sub $100 on the first product)

    Thank you all for your time!

    submitted by /u/Maddaddam12
    [link] [comments]

    Sales to enterprise as a startup with only MVP V1.0? How to get to yes?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    Hi,

    We recently got our MVP off the ground, but the companies that we had been in discussions with while we were building it out are slowly making their way towards the purchase decision. One thing I have learned about myself in this is that I am not a great seller. 1) What suggestions would you give for someone in my boat? Honestly, I have tried reaching out through LinkedIn, but am not getting a lot of success. 2) how do you even find the contact info for decision makers and get on their calendar? I'm considering hiring a contract salesperson, good/bad idea? What am I missing and what do you know now that you wish you knew when you were in my shoes?

    We offer a solid referral program and cash awards if a referral makes the purchase, so in addition to an hourly wage as a contractor a healthy commission would also be available as compensation.

    Here is our site and our MVP and a demo can be accessed through it.

    submitted by /u/ringdingjinglejangle
    [link] [comments]

    Visualizing the 200-Year History of U.S. Interest Rates

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Need insight and thoughts starting a new company and making and selling a new product

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    I had a idea to make a breakfast cereal product and sell it in the UK and globally if possible. I don't know where to start, I'm just your average joe and I would need to make and create the product, design and create packaging, make it somewhat healthy and nutritional, make sure it meets health and safety standards and requirements, find a way to get it into store shelves and purchasable online. I sure I missed a bunch of other steps I would need to take but I would like opinions on if this idea is profitable and where I could start with it? All opinions are very appreciated

    submitted by /u/unknownrollconed
    [link] [comments]

    Statement by U.S. Secretary of Labor Scalia on the September Jobs Report; 'third quarter ended with a 7.9 percent unemployment rate, half the 15.8 percent third quarter unemployment rate projected by the Congressional Budget Office in May.'

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:20 AM PDT

    Why McDonald's Coke is better

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 09:00 AM PDT

    Went out of business- how to handle old clients

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Hi, I had a luxury home service business for the past few years. I was a solo entrepreneur. It was going well but after a bit I could see how limited I was without having any kind of support. I couldn't afford to hire anyone bc my income wasn't consistent enough. I always wished I had a business partner or had enough support behind the scenes to hire a business manager. Additionally, I was having a hard time representing myself as this high end, posh brand bc I was sooo broke most of the time. AND My back hurt so much that I dreaded my work. It wasn't that physically demanding but constant movement was needed. Part of my business model was to pre-sell packages of services that were spread out over a short or long stretch of time (no more than a few months, but each client was unique). So because of the lack of back end support, my own low vibe, and being unable to move properly I decided to pivot and change my business. I say that but I mean my home service is officially out of business BUT I owe a few of my clients my time. Then COVID so I was unable to work with my clients...but I didn't keep in contact with my clients. In fact, my phone was turned off for awhile, too. One person texted me asking for her time or a refund. But my contract said the hours must be used within 6 months. And I'm officially out of business. I can't do the work bc my back hurts (btw I'm getting an MRI to get this solved) AND I don't have the money to pay her or anyone back. I now see so much has gone wrong just from typing this all out. I'd love advice on how to handle former clients who I owe my time to, or my business that is closed owes to. I don't want to get bad reviews or have weirdness in my small town.

    submitted by /u/Initial_Swimmer3738
    [link] [comments]

    I plan on starting my own beauty brand, what are the things I should keep in mind in terms of finances?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    Christian Hardenberg, Delivery Hero: “Whoever executes best should win”

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment