• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 30, 2020

    Wantrepreneur Wednesday! - (September 30, 2020) Entrepreneur

    Wantrepreneur Wednesday! - (September 30, 2020) Entrepreneur


    Wantrepreneur Wednesday! - (September 30, 2020)

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    Please use this thread to ask questions if you're new or even if you haven't started a business yet.

    Remember to search the sub first - the answers you need may be right at your fingertips.

    Since this thread can fill up quickly, consider sorting the comments by "new" (instead of "best" or "top") to see the newest posts.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Be A Problem Solver

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    I have a list of around 50 or so life tips that I have collected over the years, and thought I'd share some on here. This one should help many on here, especially those that have trouble coming up with ideas. This should help in every aspect of life, not just business/entrepreneurship.

    TIP 5 - BE A PROBLEM SOLVER

    I got this tip from James Altucher's book Choose Yourself. If you can solve problems then you will likely go very far in life. To me life seems like a continuous set of problems that we have to overcome in order to move up to the next level. Just like in a video game, you can't move up to the next level until you have figured out how the current level works. That is just like life.

    But aren't some people better than others at solving problems? And aren't those the people that get ahead? Well, there may be some truth in this, but even if you're not a great problem solver you can make yourself one.

    In James Altucher's book he suggests coming up with 10 ideas every day for the next six months. Just like going to the gym will build your physical muscles, coming up with 10 ideas a idea will build up your idea muscle or problem solving muscle.

    If you have a problem in life but don't know how to fix it, it's likely because you're just not used to solving problems. Maybe you can come up with one or two solutions that aren't great and then you give up. The idea behind coming up with 10 ideas a day is that you get used to thinking about these things, so when you actually need to solve a real problem you'll be much more effective.

    Many people don't have enough money and that can be a big problem for them. But why don't they come up a solution to earn more? Well, probably they did think of a couple of ways but they weren't really effective. They then probably gave up and accepted the fact that they will never have enough money. I was in this situation myself and over time have come up with over 100 ways to make extra money and I use many of them today.

    So, for the next six months, write down 10 ideas every day on a specific topic. The first few ideas will likely be easy, but then you'll really have to think hard in order to come up with 10. That is the part that pushes you to think up novel solutions. And that is what gets you good at problem solving. The ideas can be on anything. For example, 10 ideas to make $100 extra next month, 10 ideas to have a better sex life, 10 ideas to fit more exercise into your day. It doesn't really matter what you choose, as it's the coming up with the 10 ideas that counts. It doesn't matter if some of these ideas are silly or not, but they should be at least somewhat practical. You don't have to act on the ideas. This is just an exercise you get you thinking creatively.

    submitted by /u/travelguy23
    [link] [comments]

    What should I expect when taking BS Entrepreneurship for college?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    I'm about to take entrepreneurship for college and for those who took it aswell what were your experiences? Tell me everything that you experienced.

    submitted by /u/KingTommmmy
    [link] [comments]

    Our startup was nominated and now in the finalists for business of the year! Wooo!

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Just wanted to share since friends and family are only mildly excited for us but it's a pretty cool feeling!

    submitted by /u/struggle_cuddle_club
    [link] [comments]

    20 Hours of Online Course Marketing Talks Summarized - Top Tips

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Recently, LearnWorlds and Teachable ran 2-3 day events with marketing, sales, and content creation industry leaders giving advice on building and selling online courses. There were some great presentations, but not many people have time to watch 20+ hours of talks 🤪...so I've included my top 15 tips here.

    Almost every talk had quite a few "success stories" - so for every point just imagine "Joe Blogs the guitarist" or "Jane Blogs the working mom" applying the technique and then making it rain. 💸

    Favorite 15 (The Cream of the Crop) 🚀

    YouTube 📺

    • Make sure your video description ends with the same brand overview blurb because that makes YouTube more likely to recommend your other videos (YouTube recognizes that similarity). [Ron Stefanski]
    • Webinars can really grow your list, but nowadays, much easier to get people to use Facebook live and YouTube live. [Sigrun Gudjonsdottir]
    • 2 Key things the YouTube algorithm cares about - (i) Click Through Rate (CTR) - greater than 5% is considered great, and (ii) View Duration. Hence you need to prioritize an intriguing thumbnail and title for your videos. Other things that help: tags, likes, comments, external traffic, metadata. But the CTR + Duration are by far the most important. Bottom line: Create videos people are interested in, create interesting videos that keep people's attention. [Gillian Perkins]

    LinkedIn 📈

    • Include a call to action in your cover [Terry Rice]
    • The more engagement you get for your post, the more reach you get in the newsfeed. This is how LinkedIn determines which content to show to more people. So you want to encourage comments. respond to all comments and keep the conversation going (leave a real comment, not just an emoji) [Terry Rice]

    Email marketing 📪

    • Your email sign up call to action should be clear and descriptive - not "sign up", instead put something specific like "send me the course" [Brian Olson]
    • Consider a Joint Venture (JV) launch for your course - this means that during the pre-launch time your JV partners mail their email lists and tell people about your online course. This can be a very powerful way to launch a course even if you do not have an audience. Plus it's free. [Stella Mikraki]

    Affiliate marketing 🤝

    • Ask your customers to be affiliates (setup autoresponders for this, e.g. 100 days after a course purchase)

    Course Structure 🔖

    • People have limited time. The highest value courses get the student through the journey quickly. [Jane Sagalovich]

    Sales Copy 👩‍💼

    • Social proof is important - make sure you message students who have completed your course for testimonials. Don't just write the text, ideally have screenshots from other platforms. [Jason Ampel]

    Quiz Funnels 🤓

    • Use Quiz Funnels. A quiz funnel is a series of questions when someone lands on your website which allows you to better understand their situation so that you can customize the product, offer, or messaging to that person. 5 reasons to use quiz funnels: (i) cheap leads due to higher engagement and an increased chance of virality (ii) high sales conversion since your offer is customized based on quiz answers (iii) high volume - again due to virality (iv) valuable data from quiz results (v) Allows you to better serve your customers [Ryan Levesque]
    • Use the power of "micro-commitments" - so never ask more than one question per screen. Always start with a "Grease the wheels" question that is low risk, low threat. Always end with a lead capture question. The sweet spot is 5-12 questions. [Ryan Levesque]

    Referrals 👫

    • Referrals can be super-honest and non-slimy. This can be a way to build rapport with your loyal customers - see example copy below [Raúl Galera]

    Analytics 📊

    • If you can't track it, you can't fix it. n.b. Google and Facebook lie about their numbers. They are usually off by 30% when it comes to conversions (over or underreported) so track it yourself. Don't spend one dollar on marketing without tracking in place.

    Hopefully you found these useful! There's a lot more info on how to get started and grow an online course business over at CourseMaker

    submitted by /u/ChristopherGS
    [link] [comments]

    A list of free and paid iOS 14 home screen icons (built and launched within 48 hours).

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    Hello there 👋

    My name is Guillaume. I am quite excited to help my girlfriend launch her first project online. With the help of Pory, we were able to put this together and launch it within 36-48 hours.

    As you might have noticed, iOS 14 is now making it possible for you to customize your home screen. What we've found the most interesting about this trend was all the designers such as traf which have been able to make a profit from this trend by using tools such as Gumroad. It's just always refreshing to witness makers get to work on a project this quickly when the opportunity comes up.

    So we thought, there had to be a way to help and make it easy to go through a list of all the themes and designs and easily get your favorite one by being re-directed to a trusted website for the checkout.

    There you have it, dozens of designers that have put together some awesome packs for you to customize your home screen. From dark/light mode, minimalist to vintage designs we hope you will find a good one for yourself.

    We will be here all day to answer any questions you might have, so ask away! 🍻

    Thank you for your time.

    Product Hunt Link: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/phoneicons-co

    Website: https://www.phoneicons.co/

    submitted by /u/GuillaumeBrdet
    [link] [comments]

    How many folders and sub-folders do you use in your email client (Gmail, Outlook etc)?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    If you don't use folders, why not?

    If you do, what do you hate about the process of organising emails into folders?

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/kavinda14
    [link] [comments]

    Investigating starting a trash valet service in my area. Who is best to contact at apartment buildings? And how do I contact them?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:33 AM PDT

    Hello,

    I have a business in ed-tech, but the field has burned me out, and I'm investigating something new.

    Looking into the viability of a trash valet service (just researching/testing right now).

    Would the building manager be the one I contact at an apartment building? Or the management company?

    What's the best way to reach them?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/theryan722
    [link] [comments]

    I "launched" a private label and everything takes a lot longer - Give your opinion

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    So I've entered the private label arena around 2 years ago. It's a grocery product and I'm super passionate about it. I have no prior experience running businesses, although I have a marketing background. I've been doing all of this by myself, working on the idea at night and weekends while I have a full-time job.

    I have to say, almost everything takes a lot longer than expected!

    Here's a list of all the things that took longer:

    - Finding a supplier/trying samples/negotiating - Around 2.5 months.

    - Product design - I was expecting it to take around 2 months but it took almost 6 months. It had to be designed according to FDA rules and it had a lot of redesigns.

    - The supply chain is more complicated than I thought. For example, the packages have to be made from a different supplier which means, it takes longer. There are issues that come up all the time, like color printing issues, the packages have a zipper problem, and so on...

    - Wire transfers and agreements can take a while which adds even more time.

    - Opening an LLC took a few months. Had to figure out what documents needed to be sent.

    - Launching the Shopify website, designing it, connecting it to Amazon (MCF) took a while and again, longer then.

    - Costs that I didn't take into account when first starting: Wire transfer fees, LLC yearly report, paid Shopify, and Amazon monthly fees while still going through the hoops.

    • Then, I ran out of money and had to put the project aside for almost a year. I thought it will take less money to launch. I spent around $4,500 so far.

    I would love to hear from you and your personal experience. When your business scaled and you added more products, was it faster than the first time? How long it took you to launch your product?

    I would love to connect as well if anyone wants to.

    submitted by /u/Five-stars
    [link] [comments]

    What now?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    I am 17 years old. I'm studying "science" at a high school in sweden. Chemistry has a special place in my heart.

    I LOVE anything land/property/real estate related. It's my biggest interest atm. I do some stockmarket investing. I want to start a company and se what that is all about. I have some ideas.

    I want to have my own real estate/land/companies. In the future. So I guess I want to be an entrepreneur.

    What books do you recommend? What should be my next moves the next 6-12 months be? Any advice in general?

    I just feel in need of some guidence/mentoring right now. I'm a little lost. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Frans4444
    [link] [comments]

    2nd failed attempt at a brick n mortor

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    As title suggests. I rented a small spot in side a corner market. In my 3rd weekend of business the owner said he couldn't rent to me anymore. His reasons for this were 1. He thought I was going to buy my inventory from his store 2. He thinks my food i was selling (Mexican inspired cheese steaks) wasn't a right fit for his corner store with majority Hispanics customers 3. He thought I was going to be a 7 days a week business. Im currently a weekend business because I won't leave my gov. Job unless I know my side gig can support my family.

    Here's the thing. I told him my plan from the get go. I told him I was going to do weekends, I told him what I would sell, and I told him where I was purchasing my inventory.

    I am venting because I feel I learned some lessons that I should have known and I hope you all learn from my mistakes. 1. I didn't rush him to sign the contract negotiated. My daily gig is fixed around contractual obligations. I cant believe I let that slip. I understand i can fight this but I feel drained. 2. I was warned about him but I didn't listen because the rent was going to be extremely low. * health department official that did my inspection told me he was shady and his business was always dirty. * a respected individual told me to watch for him.

    I feel bummed out because I thought this was it. Im not quiting but I need time get back on top and figure out my next move. I was told from my mentor I could sue for atleast 3-6 months of missed wages but to make sure where i want to place my energy first. I hope this info is helpful. It turned out to be a longer rant than expected.

    submitted by /u/puronerd
    [link] [comments]

    Which of these 3 domain registry + web hosting providers is the best?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    A) google domains + wp engine

    B) dream host

    C) siteground

    Please pick one an describe why

    submitted by /u/MissKittyHeart
    [link] [comments]

    What things do I need to start an online (SaaS) business?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    Hey everybody, I'm a web developer from Central Europe and I have an idea for a business which I could build kind of easily, it would target mostly companies (it would be related to helping companies recruit/interview candidates).

    I am a regular employee without any entrepreneur licence or LLC or anything.

    This Saas would be billed monthly, and it got me thinking: how the billing, taxes and the legal things work, how should I prepare? I know most of you are from the US, but maybe you could help me or point me to the right direction.

    Can I do it without a company, maybe with an entrepreneur licence? Should I hire a bookkeeper/lawyer to talk with them so they can advise me?

    Unfortunately, I don't have much savings so I couldn't afford a lawyer for very long (is it impossible to start with less than 600$?).

    Thanks in advance and have a great day!

    submitted by /u/multyhu
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Business Co-Founder for Gen-Z and Millennial Marketing

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    I am seeking a business/marketing co-founder to build a marketing organization with to help out of touch businesses tap into the immense buying power of Gen-Z and millennials.

    Right now, my primary focus would be on providing consulting so I really need a growth expert and someone with experience in growing businesses from scratch.

    The tech side is covered right now as I feel that we don't have anything too difficult to do — but any designer abilities are a plus!

    If you are interested, I'd love to chat and learn more about what you have to offer as well as answer any questions you may have for me.

    submitted by /u/InstantLugia
    [link] [comments]

    Online tool to help startup founders and community managers generate quality social media posts

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    I know a lot of tools exist in this sector. Canva, Ripl, Buffer, Hootsuite, to name a few.But I don't feel like the pain of creating content for social media is completely releaved yet. I also think there is too much focus on posting just for the sake of it, which affects the value given to the audience.

    Some problems I think of:

    1. You still need tons of inspiration & creativity to know what to post. Not just sharing a trending news article...
    2. Despite these tools, designing & formatting content still takes a lot of time
    3. Scheduling and managing a content calendar remains a pain as well as you cannot do it in bulk.

    To solve these I thought of a SaaS tool that would:

    1. Suggest you what type of post, captions, call-to-actions, hashtags and images use in your post based on your business's niche and experts' techniques
    2. Generate social media posts based on a curated template library, your brandkit and your design preferences
    3. Allow you to schedule multiple posts at once on several social media platforms

    Questions to you guys:

    1. What do you think of this idea?
    2. What similar tools do you know come closest to this?
    3. How much per month would you be willing to pay for something like this?

    Thanks in advance for your input & feedback.

    Looking forward to read you.

    submitted by /u/Thib_98
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of starting a business

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    Hi all, first post here so here goes.

    I'm in the UK and I'm 25, I'm a qualified skilled tradesman but I've become increasingly depressed working for companies who don't value their employees so I would like to start a business as I think it would make me alot happier in life as I have been thinking about this for maybe a year or so.

    I have two ideas in mind and would like to hear people's thoughts about them.

    I'd like to try car sales so I would like to hear thoughts or advices even if they seems insignificant.

    And also giveaway business, I've seen a local business become very successful from this starting from raffling cheap cars for instance a car of a cost at £8000 and selling 2000 £4.50 etc.

    Many thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/Brend155
    [link] [comments]

    YMCA for Video games

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Hello all. I have an idea for this business that I have been brainstorming for several years now but I've had my run-ins with certain obstacles. At this point in life, I'm ready to finally ready to take on the challenges. I'm here for mostly advice and any ideas to make my business better. This post will cover three things; What the service is, where I am in the process of starting the business, and what advice I'm looking for to help me move forward.

    What is the YMCA for Video Games (name TBD)?

    • Will be marketed as Recreational Esports for any and everyone
    • A service that will follow a business model of the (you guessed it) YMCA
    • Some of the services provided will include;
      • The ability to come in a play a verity of video games on a verity of systems on a daily basis
      • Esports Coaches (Personal trainer): members will be able to schedule sessions with "Esports Coaches" to help improve their skills the same way you would hire a basketball trainer to improve your jump shot.
      • Tournaments and leagues
      • Video game workshops (for example; how to build a gaming PC class)
      • Camps (for those unfamiliar with some services the YMCA provides, one of them is summer camps during work hours)
      • Gaming Lounge: This area will have an arcade type of environment. Arcade games, couches, movies VR games, and more)

    Ideas for Revenue

    • Monthly membership fees
      • I plan on having tiered fee system ($10/mo, $15/mo, $20/mo) I haven't actually determined the fees just using those as examples
      • The more expensive the membership the better the benefits. Some benefits I have in mind;
        • Basic plan: access to all services with no additional benefits
        • Gold plan: access to all services, discounts to tournaments and leagues,
        • Platinum: gold plan, free entry into X amount of tournaments or leagues, one free session with Esports coaches.
      • Tournaments and Leagues entry fees
      • Parties
      • Sponsorships
        • Local pro teams. For example, the MLB has struggled with gaining a young audience and I can leverage this into an opportunity to have access to a young demo via baseball-themed tournaments and leagues. Could also have a dedicated room that has their logos and other things on display
        • Partnerships with Universities. Universities could use this as a recruiting tool. Fortunately, I live in an area where there is a pretty prominent school in the college Esports world so I can probably use that to my advantage
        • Your typical sponsors like local restaurants, car dealerships, etc
      • Partnerships
        • K-12 schools: invite schools for field trips and field days or other school events. The idea behind this would be to gain membership signups and building a strong relationship with the community
        • YMCA: same idea as the K-12

    So that's basically the highlights of my service. I'm in the very beginning stage of making my idea into an actual business. What I have so far I've

    • I've already covered
    • the basic costs of the business: One-time cost like video game systems, rental cost, what I want to pay employees etc
    • my plan of paying for start-up cost. I am currently working two jobs with the second job funding my savings for startup cost. Once I'm ready to rent out space and buy furniture and other things, I will combine my savings with a business loan
    • I've created a business plan and presentation for loans and potential sponsors and partners
    • The employees I need and where to get them. I'll go to the university I graduated from for interns (lack of a better term) cheap employees. They have a sports business program that is great and provides great people. My brother is currently studying for the bar so I'll have him for legal advice. My friend is in school for IT stuff (not sure exactly what stuff but that'll be nice to have on hand as well)
    • I have a good picture in my head of what I want my space to look like. Right now, I'm looking for an open space with some private rooms. Nothing huge but comfortably sized. I've looked some spaces I like and most of them come out to 50-60k a year in rent

    So that's what I've done so far and now I'm looking for some advice. The main thing that keeps me up at night is how to solicit people to sign up for my business. My idea is to do it the same way gyms do but Idk how they do it. Also, any advice you have or ideas for making my services better would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/patryk7754
    [link] [comments]

    Website Builder For Financial Services

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:05 PM PDT

    I purchased my own domain and now looking to figure out the best place to build my site on.

    My partner and I will be posting private blogs and videos for monthly subscription members.

    I have no experience with coding but have experience making two Websites on Wordpress.org and .com

    Essentially, we just want a clean site to act as a home base, but easy for consumers to purchase our services (using PayPal or stripe most likely)

    I'm leaning Wordpress.org and Shopify.

    Any help/insight is appreciated

    To clarify: Products being sold are courses and a subscription service

    submitted by /u/rizzyfromthe9
    [link] [comments]

    1k to invest

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    i have 1k €'s to invest, im 21, got good craftmans skills also im into graphic design (shooting and editing photos/videos) any ideas what i can probably start with that kind of small capital? open for anything

    submitted by /u/WakaFlokaAss
    [link] [comments]

    Startup business “knowledge” is counterproductive

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    Elon Musk, our lord and savior, likes to say: "Founding a startup is like eating glass and staring into the abyss."

    Really though? He just says that because it sounds cool, right?

    I've been working on my first own start-up for some months now. Here's the first big lesson I learned.

    ---

    I thought, with talented co-founders and a few years of relevant work experience from great companies, it can't be that difficult. Just evaluate your idea strictly, build an MVP, throw together a sexy pitch deck and the rest will solve itself. The important things are scalability, timing and most importantly a platform business model. Don't forget market and competition analysis and then the Excel model with the hockey curve. Oh yes, and AI has to pop up somewhere, that's the future.

    Fast forward. MVP is out and then: NOPE.

    No hotcakes. Users don't get what your product is good for. The trend is clearly towards video communication — it's on your slide — but your users prefer to text. Your analysis showed 6 good reasons why entrepreneurs are the best segment for your product. But in reality, mechanical engineers like it most. Mechanical engineers?! They weren't even in the analysis!

    Lesson 1 — Can you build something people want?

    Four development cycles, 100+ comprehensive survey responses and 100+ user and expert interviews later, we significantly changed the product and slowly our users started to dig it. In the meantime, we forgot the analyses and slides. Rightly so. We might as well have skipped them, which leads to the first lesson I wish I had learned before.

    Can you build a product that doesn't exist yet, that people want? Only once you can confidently answer this question with a yes does it make sense to put significant focus on business-related questions.

    As so often in life, this lesson makes so much sense in retrospect. I get the feeling that all this start-up business "knowledge" almost seems counterproductive — because it is distracting. The crucial question is much more meaningful, natural, somehow: Can you build something that people want? Not need, but want. Something that doesn't exist yet, or in a much worse way. In the fog of frameworks, analyses and jargon, this question seems to be just one of many, and one of the easier ones at that. But at the very beginning, it is the only really important question. Everything else depends on whether and how you can answer it. And finding a solid answer is hard.

    When we release a new version at Angle, we test intensively for 1–2 weeks, elaborately evaluate user behavior and feedback for 1–2 more, and then go into the tunnel to build the next iteration. At the end of these 3–6 weeks, users find our product a bit better. And bit by bit, it actually becomes good. But more importantly, we gain a better understanding of what it is that people want and how we can deliver it. It's arduous work. But that's how you know you're doing something meaningful that others won't be able to copy easily.

    So yeah, Elon has a point with the glass eating.

    ---

    To be clear, DO seriously consider the business aspects of your startup — but only invest significant time once you know what exactly your product does AND that people want it. For us, what we had done initially didn't make a ton of sense anymore once we had figured out the product.

    If you want to try our product , sign up for early access: www.getangle.app

    submitted by /u/kokoloresz
    [link] [comments]

    Handwritten doorhangers for painting business

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Bought 300 door hangers and 300 addresses of new homeowners in my area. Trying to start up my painting business and I'm willing to invest the time to do handwritten notes and hang them on each door so really want to nail the copy.

    Thoughts on this? (Ignore the slopping handwriting)

    BTW: The other side is printed with info about the company

    https://imgur.com/a/tttz8yl

    submitted by /u/smallsketch
    [link] [comments]

    Start a House Cleaning Company while owning a Window Cleaning Business?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 12:16 AM PDT

    Hey guys.

    I started a window cleaning company in a city in Canada (220k population) and it has been growing so much I can't keep up with work. Clients are referring their family and friends. I tried raising prices but work isn't slowing down.

    A lot of times after getting a house done, people ask me if I do or know someone who does house cleaning. When I hear this I always feel like damn I'm losing money in the table. I wish I knew that too.

    It's probably a bad idea but I thought of starting a small cleaning company, hire somebody who knows the sh*t and has done it for a long time, pay her well for the experience, and run a cleaning company? I don't think I would have problems with marketing or getting clients. But I'm unsure if it's a good idea to straight away leave my reputation on someone else's hands, even if they're good. Also would I have enough time to manage the business, or is it much more time demanding than I think it is? I'm also a full-time Comp Science student if that "helps".

    Any advice would be appreciated. I really want to try and fail and try again while I'm young so one day I can have an easy life.

    submitted by /u/Dimax88
    [link] [comments]

    What are some resources that really helped you when first building your business?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    When you were starting your business what resources were the most helpful to you in building your business and why?

    submitted by /u/the-ninja-22
    [link] [comments]

    3 Years ago I started 4 business. I am very weak in growing the business to next level. Any piece of advice for me? Other then technicalities ?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    1 Ecommerce site. 2 tutorial blog, 3 YouTube channel for programing tutorials 4 one school in my town.

    Any book recommendations? To grow business ?

    submitted by /u/theusamakhan
    [link] [comments]

    Imagine if you are from a beautiful place where the average salary of people is 300$ per month. How'd you plan to be financially independent?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Imagine this is the place you live: https://www.clubmahindra.com/blog/media/section_images/shuttersto-6a496e24280e98e.jpg

    You have all the basic amenities that are needed for a great life. The only short-coming of this place is the income you get is very low. You wish to buy cars, gadgets and would love to travel. You'd love to be financially independent. However, you do not wish to leave this place to rich countries for getting a higher salary.

    What would you do in this scenario? How'd you solve this problem?

    submitted by /u/Novel-Scar-7262
    [link] [comments]

    Is being a Entrepreneur the only way to become rich?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Obviously not the "only" way, but is being a Entrepreneur that most likely way to become financially successful without spending a lot of your life gaining experience and education?

    Majority of people I know that make more then 400k yearly have their own business. My family always tells me " if you work for someone you are a cost to them and costs are meant to be kept down"

    What are your guys thoughts on this topic?

    submitted by /u/217wave
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment