• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 3, 2020

    Stocks - r/Stocks Daily Discussion Wednesday - Jun 03, 2020

    Stocks - r/Stocks Daily Discussion Wednesday - Jun 03, 2020


    r/Stocks Daily Discussion Wednesday - Jun 03, 2020

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    These daily discussions run from Monday to Friday including during our themed posts.

    Some helpful links:

    If you have a basic question, for example "what is EPS," then google "investopedia EPS" and click the investopedia article on it; do this for everything until you have a more in depth question or just want to share what you learned.

    Please discuss your portfolios in the Rate My Portfolio sticky..

    See our past daily discussions here. Also links for: Technicals Tuesday, Options Trading Thursday, and Fundamentals Friday.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    GAN, DKNG: NBA planning to come back July 31-Oct 12.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    The vote is tomorrow but it seems like it will go through.

    https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1268205549583241218?s=19

    submitted by /u/iampsychic
    [link] [comments]

    Zoom’s total revenue in 2017 was ~$60M. Today Zoom is worth ~$60B.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2020 05:57 PM PDT

    I don't know what's crazier, ZM's meteoric rise or what they're currently priced at.

    Either way, a crazy stat nonetheless.

    submitted by /u/dillobro
    [link] [comments]

    MGM��

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    For those who bought MGM with me last week, it's been a little delayed but LFG!!!!!

    Just wait until every news station shows lines down the strip in Vegas tomorrow. $23 Eod Thursday or early afternoon Friday, maybe $24 but I won't get greedy

    submitted by /u/Train3rRed88
    [link] [comments]

    Assuming this is a good day to buy NET?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Thoughts? Everyone was so pumped when it hit $30 so I figured I'd ask....

    submitted by /u/suza727
    [link] [comments]

    Airline Stocks

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Been looking at Alaska ALK and Delta DAL. What are your thoughts on either one?

    submitted by /u/dirtrow
    [link] [comments]

    TTD

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    Holy gains!! Fellow Trade Desk investors, are you trimming any shares for profits today? I bought at 195$ and I think it's time to claim some profit after this crazy run today. Thoughts ?

    submitted by /u/SDuckworth12
    [link] [comments]

    DIS & DKNG

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    Anyone else throwing down on these two after the release about NBA resuming?

    submitted by /u/SoupSammich81
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on $SAVA?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    Should be on the top movers board....apparently they have a conference and big announcement at 3PM EST today

    If it makes the board (which is should've been there all day) could have a big run i think....Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/I-Like-music-
    [link] [comments]

    Where y’all putting your stop loss on DKnG or are you riding this one?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    I bought at about $18 and was obviously up huge when it was almost mid 40's. Looks like it's getting hit pretty hard yesterday and today. I don't see it going nearly back down to where I bought or even dip below 30 but just in case, where are y'all putting your stop loss at?

    submitted by /u/slotback67
    [link] [comments]

    What did you buy today?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    What did you buy? was it based entirely on DD, emotion/FOMO or both?

    I was hesitant to buy with the market skyrocketing, but i had FOMO and bought stocks i was waiting to dip. got the following:

    NEW POSITIONS: Citibank, CVS, Pfizer (about 500$ each)

    ADDED TO EXISTING POSITIONS: Southwest, MGM (about 700$ total)

    And you?

    FYI, every time i have bought something last month I think it is too expensive and ends up going higher and I regret not buying more.

    submitted by /u/rammerman123
    [link] [comments]

    MGM

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    MGM up to $20 a share. Glad I bought in at $15.29.

    submitted by /u/coinz900
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks everyone for the advice on the stock which shall not be said.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:14 PM PDT

    Thanks everyone for the advice recently in the entertainment sector. I have been getting great returns. Hopefully the mods are wrong about it being a pump and dump but we shall see. I like the long term prospects.

    submitted by /u/Wiletj1
    [link] [comments]

    DFEN

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:42 AM PDT

    Up 50% this month with room for way more. Haven't seen anyone talking about it on here

    submitted by /u/SozeBffeJ
    [link] [comments]

    Why is ENPH dropping?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    I thought it had already dropped a decent amount from the high.

    submitted by /u/roshie-548
    [link] [comments]

    Who does your taxes?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm new to investing. I have dyslexia which makes it hard to do my own taxes, so I usually have them done by H&R block.

    I sold a few stocks last year, and H&R tried to charge me $40 per share sold. Where can I go to have my taxes done so I can receive an actual ROI?

    submitted by /u/halibitch
    [link] [comments]

    SAVA is having a big day

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 08:30 AM PDT

    SAVA is moving after announcing candidate for Alzheimer's treatment. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/ptadlock
    [link] [comments]

    GAN?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    Anyone keeping up with GAN? Dropping again...

    submitted by /u/eresen3
    [link] [comments]

    Air Canada Stock question

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    How is Air Canada Stocks going up while 33 million additional shares were released into the market while yesterdays volume on the stock was only 7 million?

    submitted by /u/V1l2a3d4
    [link] [comments]

    Amazon to lease 12 more Boeing cargo jets for the Amazon Air fleet.

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    About a half hour or so ago, Amazon announced they will lease 12 more Boeing 767 cargo jets to their fleet. The 12 jets will gradually be phased into the fleet. One joined in May, and the rest will be in service by 2021. On top of that, Amazon is opening a new hub at Lakeland Linder Airport this summer (for all the aviation geeks out there, KLAL is the IATA code). They will also be opening a hub at the San Bernardino airport alongside their main hub at Cincinnati International Airport in 2021.

    submitted by /u/thenewredditguy99
    [link] [comments]

    Next big opportunity? $NET

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    I've analyzed the balance sheet and done my DD. Plenty of cash on hand, balance sheet looks top tier. I really like this company and I think it has massive potential. Maybe I'm being overly optimistic but I'm wondering if anybody else is with me? I haven't seen it being talked about. If you haven't given it a look yet than nows your chance guys. With 5G becoming more widespread I can see this company tripling at a respectable rate. Throw some opinions. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/PozziFit
    [link] [comments]

    How do stocks and taxes work?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    I've looked around and heard that I wouldnt need to file for taxes unless I make over 10k a year. Is this true? Or do I need to pay taxes regardless. How much percent wise will I need to pay if I do? I'm 18 so idk how this works..

    submitted by /u/appzly
    [link] [comments]

    With the NBA returning on July 31st wich stocks are you guys looking into investing in?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    NBA has been confirmed to return July 31st what are some stocks youre gonna be going for before then in accordance to the NBA?

    Serious please

    submitted by /u/NataliesFeetSweat
    [link] [comments]

    How do you know when to sell a stock?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    How do you know when to sell?

    I'm a newish investor and when you compare my investments to most people on reddit I play with chump change. To give you an idea my current RH account is at $117 and I only invested $70. Now I would like to turn a profit like most people but I'm unsure of when to sell a stock.

    How do people know when to hold a stock? How do you know when to sell?

    I read a lot of articles on the company's before I buy the stocks but I'm not sure what to look for to give me an indication of when to sell.

    submitted by /u/Takingmonday
    [link] [comments]

    When do you stop adding to a position?

    Posted: 03 Jun 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    As the title says, when do you stop adding to a position you have?

    submitted by /u/TheMIghtyOne007
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment