• Breaking News

    Monday, November 25, 2019

    NooB Monday! - (November 25, 2019) Entrepreneur

    NooB Monday! - (November 25, 2019) Entrepreneur


    NooB Monday! - (November 25, 2019)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:12 AM PST

    If you don't have enough comment karma here's where we can help.

    Everyone starts somewhere and to post in /r/Entrepreneur this is the best place. Subscribers please understand these are new posters and not familiar with our sub. Newcomers welcome! Be sure to vote on things that help you. Search the sub a bit before you post. The answers may already be here.

    Since this thread can fill up quickly, consider sorting the comments by "new" (instead of "best" or "top") to see the newest posts.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    You cannot be afraid to fire employees

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 08:25 AM PST

    I'm learning this lesson the hard way a second time. As an entrepreneur you have to do what is best for the business because in the end, if you sit on your hands, you are only hurting yourself.

    It can be hard, you know your employees. You listen to their personal problems and know that they are struggling and losing their job would be a major strain on their life situation. Well - now that employee I have been giving breaks to found a new job and I am stuck earning less when I can't really afford it because of the mess he created that I tolerated. All those repeated "we can work through this", retrains, and good will steps I took with him have come to collect and I'm the one that has to pay.

    Lessons learned:

    1. You need to stay focused on the business. Treat your employees right but not to your detriment.

    2. If the retraining isn't working; you HAVE to train them out.

    submitted by /u/darkntk
    [link] [comments]

    HOW TO FAIL IN BUSINESS

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:36 PM PST

    Yo, Yo, r/Entrepreneur! As much as I love telling you guys how to succeed…I think it's time I write a post to show you how to FAIL. That's right…Fail! As much as it's important to study success, anyone who's actually achieved success will tell you it's almost just as important to study failure (I.E What does NOT work)

    So I want to give you a few things that I've noticed in my time running my house painting business (We average about $85,000 per month after just 3 years in business) \I state this for Red-cred purposes, not to boast.*

    Ways to fail in business Number 1: Not making the tough decisions

    So you've made the decision to start a business, and it was a lot! Maybe you quit your job, or maybe you've taken it on as a side-hustle. Anyone who's ever started a business will tell you that they felt some sort of fear along the way, and the biggest difference maker was pushing past that fear to achieve the result of becoming a business owner. The reality is, however, the risk-taking begins there, and never ends. You will learn that the risk-taking muscle needs to be worked out and grown in order to survive in business.

    Many business owners get so caught up in the fact that they've experienced a bit of "freedom" from their 9-5 job, and are so afraid to lose that "freedom" that they are hesitant to pull the trigger on making the tough make-or-break decisions.

    Here's an example of a tough make-or-break hiring decision when it comes to hiring/firing.

    You're a new business owner and you have a worker who has been an all-star producer thus far. You've gotten comfortable with this person aside from the fact that they have a bad alcohol problem. Although this person's work ethic is great, he has trouble showing up on time, is boastful at work which causes a rift in the team morale, and comes off a bit aggressive to your clients. He is the number one producer, and makes your life easy.

    How many of us have had someone like this? I think a lot of us have. And if you're a new business owner or thinking about owning a business, you will.

    Here's my advice: You need to be able to remove the negativity from your business or the fire will spread. It's a disaster waiting to happen. Don't sacrifice short-term convenience for long term detriment. You need to toughen up and make sure you are only surrounding yourself with people who align with the best vision you have for your company and your clients.

    Ways to fail in business Number 2: Not valuing the people who come to work everyday to build your dreams

    Cool, you made it. You're part of the elite 7-10% who have the ability to create their own income, on their own time. You're blessed - there's no doubt about it.

    There's a key phrase in what I said above…"You made it". Always remember that. Always remember that there are people who are less-fortunate, and who will make far less money than what you make in order to support their families.

    The greatest detriment of any business owner is a lack of gratitude. I constantly praise each and every one of my team members for even the smallest, menial task. I do realize that they could potentially work for someone else, and I'm grateful that they chose to work for me.

    I'm grateful that they come to work everyday and create a great experience for our customers, and they do it with integrity. I'm grateful for that. Although it's an expectation, I'm still extraordinarily grateful.

    The business owner who has high expectations with no gratitude will ultimately fail. We've seen this over and over. It's the business owner who comes from a spirit of entitlement that will cause scarcity, fear, and ultimately plans of descent out of the very people responsible for his ability to realize his dream of owning a business. Don't be that guy.

    Ways to fail in business Number 3: Think you are above the most minuscule task

    When I visit a job site, out of habit, I immediately walk around and pick up any trash that the team may have left behind or may have yet to clean up. I will wash paint brushes, I will wipe down surfaces, I will ask where I am needed…I will serve.

    I will serve because I am no greater than the tasks of which I created my team members to have, I am no greater than any task, because if circumstances were different, I could be the one in their shoes.

    I remember managing my first restaurant when I was 20 years old. Although I was young and in charge, I made it a point to earn my respect by grinding it out with my kitchen staff by washing dishes any chance I could. Not only did this earn respect, it humbled me…It helped me remember where I once was (a busboy a few years prior) and to appreciate where I was at that time.

    The business owner who points and demands will be the business owner who fails, the business owner who leads by example will be the business owner who succeeds. If something needs to be done, do it. Find anyway to gain respect amongst your team as possible, even if that means getting your hands dirty.

    Ways to fail in business Number 4: Inhibit the growth of others

    I don't believe in scarcity…I believe that the world is abundant, opportunity is abundant, and opportunity isn't all mine.

    The business owner that fails is the one who inhibits the growth of his team members…The business owner who fails is the one who tries to de-motivate, discourage, and suppress his employee/worker from achieving higher goals. This may mean, a better opportunity elsewhere (with benefits or other great things that you may not be able to offer), a career-change, an opportunity to better themselves financially in anyway for their family…etc.

    It's important to remember that you are where you are (or will be) because opportunity was available to you. You took the leap! And maybe you did that with a boss or a superior who made it difficult for you. Wouldn't it have been easier if you had a boss or superior that supported you? Made it easy to leave?

    I encourage my team members to pursue their passions. If anything, I see my business as a stepping-stone for them. If they want to stick around and grow with me, GREAT! If not, I do whatever I can to help them achieve what they're after. It creates such a great atmosphere of openness and gratitude. It transcends into their work, and ultimately their appreciation and respect for me as a leader.

    I wrote this because I truly want you to succeed, if you focus on the above examples and principles, I can guarantee you lasting success in whichever endeavor you choose to pursue.

    If you like what I posted here, and what to get to know me more, follow me on Instagram: @TradeThrive I share a lot of cool videos about business there!

    Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/Byobcoach
    [link] [comments]

    The 7 Minute Meeting

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:49 AM PST

    "Don't confuse activity with productivity. Many people are simply busy being busy."

    - Robin S. Sharma

    I talk to countless entrepreneurs and business owners every week.

    One of the phrases I hear more than any other is

    "I don't have time."

    I call B.S.

    You have time.

    You just spend it doing the wrong things.

    Like blocking off an entire 30 minute meeting for something that could take 7 minutes.

    What would happen if you turned every 30 minute meeting into a 7 minute meeting and highly encouraged people to show up prepared to get the most out of that conversation?

    Would your team operate differently?

    Would you get more done in your day?

    Remember, the aim is not be busy, but to produce value for those invested in us.

    Our customers, our teams, our families.

    I encourage you to bring the 7 minute meeting mentality to your work this week.

    Where are you wasting time?

    Bring a magnifying glass to your systems and look for ways to improve so you can produce more this week.

    Be both efficient and effective with the time you've been given.

    You have more than enough, if only you choose to use it wisely.

    "Focus on being productive instead of busy."

    - Tim Ferriss

    Here's to you Actualizing Your Potential!

    --

    \Originally published on striventcoaching.com**

    submitted by /u/striventcoaching
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the easiest and cheapest way to send email in bulk (up to 15k separate email addresses at once)?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 11:08 AM PST

    What business book have you read - and then actually taken action from it?

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 05:46 PM PST

    Favorite business books is a recurring topic on this sub, but I'm asking this question with a twist. I think entrepreneurs (and wannabes) are information-hungry, and consume everything they can - but sometimes the info isn't actionable, or isn't good enough to influence action. So, don't tell me to read Gary Vee or some random billionaire autobiography because you found it inspirational. Tell me about something you read and then took an actual action afterwards applying what you learned, or that maybe was inspirational enough to actually wake you up to direct action.

    I've probably read maybe 50 or so business books - and though lots of them I'd say are 'good' - relatively few have influenced an action - maybe its me, but I have a feeling I'm not alone in this. But action is really what is most important - so I want to hear which biz books you read and then did something with.

    submitted by /u/jstyles2000
    [link] [comments]

    Thinking of starting my own manufacturer's rep business

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 07:07 AM PST

    I'm an entry level engineer who works around a lot of industrial equipment. I work with a lot of sales reps. I was thinking of starting my own manufacturers rep business selling instrumentation/automation equipment. Either that or pumps and water treatment equipment. Does anybody have experience doing this?

    submitted by /u/fox__in_socks
    [link] [comments]

    Any successful dropshippers out there? If so what advice would you give to someone starting out?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:50 PM PST

    I want to open a dropshipping store but honestly don't know where to begin? Should I take a course or use free resources?

    Is this still quite profitable or overly saturated now?

    I am more looking for some passive income that may become primarily income if it works out.

    Looking forward to any advice and replies! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Aaronacorona
    [link] [comments]

    LegalZoom LLC Nightmare

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 11:37 AM PST

    I'm trying to find out how to get rid of LegalZoom as quick as possible. I had just started my small business when I found them and thought it would be a good idea to file for an LLC with them as my registered agent, but now 2 years later I am in the process of dissolving my LLC with the Secretary of State in Texas. I'm using the website ClickAttorney.net to dissolve my LLC and so far they've been helpful. But I'm not sure how to get rid of LZ and my annual fee from them is coming up next month ($400), how can I stop them? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/ccasiram
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for good books on Marketing & Entrepreneurship/Cultivating an Entrepreneurial Mindset/Financial Health

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:47 PM PST

    The internet is great, but I find that there's more value in books. With a plethora of books out there and so many rabbit holes to get lost in online, it's hard to narrow down on the good and cut out the bad and the ugly. I recently read The Business of the 21st Century and Ogilvy on Advertising. Both were good reads, and I would recommend them. Although I wasn't sold on the idea of Network Marketing (from The Business of the 21st Century), the book did bring up some good points on how people at different levels of vocational success think/act (referring to the various cash flow quadrants).

    I have been recommended The Wealthy Barber and The Execution Factor: The One Skill that Drives Success. Is anyone willing and able to point me in the direction of more good material?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Derayway
    [link] [comments]

    Monetizing my meme page with 35.6k followers

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 09:49 AM PST

    I have an Instagram meme page with 35k followers that average 44k likes a post and I was wondering how I should go about monetizing it.

    submitted by /u/Whitebreadcrumbe
    [link] [comments]

    Selling Home Brew Coffee without Need for a Machine

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:15 AM PST

    When I was about 15 years old, I began collecting menus from local cafes to generate ideas for my future business. My dream was to open a coffee shop.

    When I moved to New York City from Israel and was juggling between school and work, coffee, as you can imagine, was a must! Unfortunately, I couldn't spend $4 on a Starbucks every time and also didn't have room in my tiny studio apartment for a coffee machine. In Israel, instant coffee is much more common and instead of using coffee makers, most people drink it at home or at the office.

    To satisfy my coffee needs, I turned to my old coffee habits and hoped to find a good instant coffee for home and on the go. I tried different local instant coffee brands, but didn't like any of them. The search also made me realize that people in America really think badly about instant coffee. I knew instant coffee was misrepresented here and decided to follow my entrepreneurial aspirations. I immediately started working on the idea of a better instant coffee brand. Better product, online, with a social mission and cause behind it.

    I started Waka Coffee with my own limited funds (we never raised money ever since) and without prior experience in the food and beverage industry. I listened to so many industry-specific podcasts and read professional blogs, which have taught me a lot about the CPG industry. I took bits of pieces of information from various success stories and tried to apply other entrepreneurs' tips to my own business. The interesting part is that it works! I acted on some of their suggestions, such as reaching out to bloggers and journalists and sending them samples of our coffee and this is how we organically acquired most of our early customers.

    I had no experience in PR and had no money to pay for it, so I just sent different versions of my pitch to as many outlets as possible. I continued with the versions that worked and started getting coverage in influential coffee blogs, which boosted sales and brought new followers on social media.

    Who is your target demographic?

    Our customers are looking for an easier coffee experience and realizing that coffee doesn't have to be complicated to make in order to taste great. Coffee should be easily available wherever they are, be it at home, in the office, or on a camping trip. We want to make coffee easy to purchase and make, without sacrificing the quality and taste. As a direct to consumer brand, we see how more people are going online to look for coffee products that fit these criteria. Our target demographic is naturally people that fall into this category.

    People that are buying Waka Coffee are also more conscious about health and wellness, and they are changing their diets accordingly. Coffee already has many antioxidants, but we also see how some customers are also using coffee as the base for other functional drinks. For example, people now mix MCT oil, collagen, vitamins, and even CBD into their coffee. Instant coffee is a great option if you like to mix different ingredients together, as they all simply dissolve in water and can be consumed on the go.

    While we understand where the question is coming from, we are still surprised by how many people ask us whether "instant coffee is real coffee?" Which the answer is obviously yes! Instant coffee is made from brewed coffee that was converted into powdered coffee by extracting the liquid of the coffee bean. This can be done in two ways: spray drying or freeze drying. The instant coffee granules are easily dissolved when mixed with water to create a great cup of coffee, instantly. Contradictory to some myths, instant coffee is made of pure coffee beans. Our instant coffee, for example, is made from 100% Arabica beans and freeze dried to preserve the original aroma and flavors of the beans, which makes it taste better than the traditional brands you are familiar with.

    What have you learned since creating the business?

    Being an entrepreneur is never easy. It was especially difficult because I did not have prior experience in the coffee industry. I had to navigate health permits, suppliers, packaging, and many more issues that I was encountering for the first time. In addition, like I mentioned instant coffee is often perceived as a low-quality product, which requires a lot of consumer education as well.

    As with regular coffee, the taste all depends on the beans' quality and type. But because of this perception, we constantly have to explain to prospective customers why our instant coffee is different and why instant coffee can actually taste good! Fortunately, nowadays we have many professional reviewers and customers that love and support our brand.

    To overcome these challenges I use my marketing skills. I have a degree in Digital Marketing and worked in the marketing industry, which helped me understand the fundamentals of creating engaging content, acquiring customers, performing analytics, developing paid and owned marketing strategies. I also see social media marketing from both perspectives — as a brand and as an "influencer" that promote other brands' products. While most of our traffic comes from organic SEO efforts, we also acquire many customers from social media, specifically Instagram. It requires a lot of work and persistence. I also have a personal Instagram account dedicated to food and lifestyle content, which I use to promote both Waka Coffee and other brands. We create new content almost everyday on our socials. In addition, we invest heavily on our robust Coffee Life blog and weekly coffee newsletter.

    My main advice to new entrepreneurs is to save more money. Most businesses require a good cash flow and intensive marketing spend. You need a lot of money to grow your company, develop new products, advertise, distribute, etc. We are trying to bootstrap as much as possible and minimize our expenses while maintaining our growth. Not an easy task, especially being fully self funded.

    How do you protect yourself from competition?

    Waka Coffee was created to change the perception of instant coffee and bring it back to its glory days. Yes, once upon a time it was popular in the US as well. We do this by offering a quality and easy to make coffee experience. Our instant coffee is made from 100% Arabica beans, which are the same coffee beans used to make your delicious latte at the coffee shop. The Arabica advantage gives our instant coffee a richer, more complex flavor. It is also processed differently. Traditional brands opt for a mass spray drying process that sacrifices taste for speed and cost. Our instant coffee is made using a freeze-drying method that preserves the coffee's authentic aroma and depth of flavor.

    We don't focus as much about the competition, but how we execute on our goals instead. Even if there are similar products out there, there are no similar companies out there. We believe that the assortment of our products, our vision, mission, customer focused approach and social goal is what makes us unique. We invest a lot in our brand and as another way to protect it, we have our brand name and slogan trademarked in addition to owning many high valuable domain names.

    What apps help you run your business efficiently?

    As a digital native brand, we of course need to have a good ecommerce platform. Like many other online brands, we chose to have our website on Shopify and very satisfied with this decision. With Shopify, we can easily manage various aspects of our business and integrate other platforms and services to it, which saves us valuable time. We also love reading feedback from our website and Amazon customers and use YotPo and Feedback Genius to collect these valuable reviews. These tools are very easy to launch and manage, so I highly recommend using them if you are just starting out.

    What are your goals for the future?

    Our goal is to expand our line of products and be the "go to" brand for quality instant coffee and tea. We are very particular about the quality of products we are choosing to sell, their packaging, and also always donating a portion of our profits to clean water initiatives, which makes us very different than the traditional brands out there.

    We are now working on introducing new coffee products, opening new online sales channels, investing more in our business wholesale accounts (quality instant coffee for your business program), and providing the best customer support for our valuable customers and subscribers. We hope to introduce at least one more type of instant coffee this year (single origin, Arabica, freeze dried), launch flavored instant coffee and additional instant tea options next year.

    I see the company focusing on online sales in the near future and once we have enough data and the financial means to support it, start exploring other physical sales outlets. Waka isn't a fit for any retailer and we will be very cautious about our offline strategy when the time comes. If you ask me about the possibility of Waka being acquired in the future, I think it is highly likely if we continue in the same growth pace we have demonstrated in the past. The sales of traditional instant coffee brands are declining, while the category overall is increasing year over year. They will have to think of potential acquisitions to protect their place in the category. In addition, the fact that most of our sales are done online gives us so much insight into our customer base and allows us more easily introduce new products to fit their needs.

    If you enjoyed this interview, the original is here.

    submitted by /u/WideHold
    [link] [comments]

    Does it make sense to revive an 8 year gaming and tech review blog with over 1000+ posts?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 02:50 AM PST

    Since the past 12 months only 15 reviews have been published.

    During its peak, 4-5 articles were published daily.

    The blog still gets around 100-300 hits a day. It has been backlinked by a handful of OEM websites like ASUS, Zotac etc.

    Does it make sense to revive it?

    Update: for those who requested the link, here it is link

    submitted by /u/riggedved
    [link] [comments]

    I’m scared to get customers. How can I believe in myself and what I built?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 04:44 AM PST

    Hey reddit!

    I've been working on my startup for about a year now. During the process I taught myself how to code, built an international team with 7 employees, had 60 beta testers but I am scared to actually launch.

    The product is more than ready but I think I am scared that what I built has "no value" so I keep bringing my software back to the work bench to clean it up — granted it gets better every time but I am tired of not having customers.

    I think I am stuck on a self esteem issue. How do you guys get around these fears?

    I keep telling myself "if they say no, they say no. No problem, move on to the next customer." But I am terrified of actually asking for money and "launching"

    submitted by /u/Keet_
    [link] [comments]

    What do you hate most about Unsplash and other free image websites?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:34 PM PST

    Unsplash is a tremendous resource that I'm sure many entrepreneurs in this subreddit use for free photos, but I honestly feel there is room in the market for a competitor that speeds up the photo sourcing process.

    I'm a photographer with a background in web design and am working with a technical cofounder to work on an alternative that is easier to use and faster.

    Have you experienced any pain points with free image sites such as Unplash? If so, what would you change and why?

    submitted by /u/ukphotog
    [link] [comments]

    IRL CEO GROUP

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:21 PM PST

    Can anyone recommend real, grown-up, entrepreneurial/CEO groups (not recent college grads looking for ideas, networking, or whatever) for people leading small teams?

    Looking for a group to join to get some insight/feedback/discussion with people in a similar boat to mine. I'm a solo founder, with no investors. Would be great to find a community of peers with whom to brainstorm, unload, gain insight and perspective. Based in NYC.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/nyc_architect
    [link] [comments]

    Copywriting for SaaS Companies/Tech Agencies

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:20 PM PST

    I just started a monthly subscription package on content writing for SaaS companies and Tech agencies (for their clients). It includes blog posts, landing pages, email sequences and ad copies.

    I'm still experimenting on the pricing side of things. How does $800/month sound?

    On a side note, I've 4+ years of experience, working with 20+ tech companies in various capacities. :)

    submitted by /u/debmk
    [link] [comments]

    Tracking Mass Email opening rates

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:12 PM PST

    I am sending out mass emails from lists I've purchased and I would like to perform A/B testing and also get some useful information like what time most emails get opened by.

    At the moment I don't have any proper tool to do this. I am sending a maximum of 2K emails/day using gmail (per their max limit) but am flying blind in regards to how to alter my message. Right now I just send the email to myself and BCC everyone else.

    I can't use MailChimp as they require your email campaigns to have been opt-ins, these are very targeted email campaigns that these people would find relevant so they're not exactly spam.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/puffyisreal
    [link] [comments]

    How to beat my colleague

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 12:06 PM PST

    Fellow Redditors,

    I am currently brainstorming for a masterplan I'm creating to solve a problem that I'm facing. To complete this plan, I need feedback and additions from others. And I know this subreddit is the perfect place for that. Every addition is greatly appreciated, whether critical or encouraging. I will now explain the problem to you.

    I work in a local store which is a sole proprietorship. I am still in high school for about 3 years. I have one colleague who has already finished high school, he is three years older than me. This colleague and my boss's wife are the only ones working in the company. The company is successful. The revenue is enough for my boss and his wife to live from. The best thing about the company is that it has enormous potential. I believe that with some hard work it can easily become the largest of its niche in this country.

    Until now it has been a family business, but my boss has no children. My boss is looking for someone to take over the company when he retires. He will guide the person who took over the business, teach him (or her) all about this company and business in general.

    It's clear that his successor will be either me or my colleague. I absolutely want me to be the successor to the company, I really don't want it to be my colleague. So that is the problem that I'm facing. I realize, however, that my colleague is ahead of me. He is three years older, he finished high school, he is bigger and stronger, and is more liked by my boss. Also, my colleague talks to customers much more easily than I do and my boss was quite upset with me recently because he thought I only was interested in money and not in the product we're selling. Don't get me wrong, I often have a good time with my boss and he is for example very satisfied with the efforts I make managing the Instagram page of the company, but my colleague just fits my boss better. My boss even was upset that I didn't look at the store attentively enough when I happened to walk by.

    So my question to you is: how do I ensure that my boss understands that I will be a better successor than my colleague? My boss must be sure that the company is in good hands if I take over, and what a disaster it would be if my colleague took over. How do I make him realize this?

    Thanks in advance for making the effort to read and reply to this post.

    submitted by /u/isaak-
    [link] [comments]

    How the amount of startup equity I've to give to an early employee?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 11:23 AM PST

    I started a start-up 2.5 years ago. I worked 24/7 for seven months for building and android App (Client/Server-side), releasing a beta version, then a stable version, and then marketing that. Then I invited my sister and she joined. During two months, the app got 100K+ installs. We hired my sister's friend.

    I pitched the startup to my father, and he became its angel investor.

    Then I asked my friend to join to start-up. My friend had a few fundamental knowledge of programming. He entered, then he started to learn server-side programming and implementing server-side features. He learned Golang/MySQL then Linux/Elasticsearch because of app development. Now he is doing about 90% of Server-side development. By assuming his salary right is 3000$ per month now, My father gave him 700$ on average from day one until now. Also, my sister working until now without any salary. During these 2.5 years, I was doing leadership, Android Development, Marketing, SQL Design, and so many other stuff. Now my friend wants equity of startup.

    1- How the amount of equity is fair to give my friend?

    2- How the amount of equity I have to give to my sister?

    submitted by /u/henry_2009
    [link] [comments]

    When it comes to finding a new business idea, what’s the single biggest challenge or frustration you’re experiencing right now? Additionally, how much time/money have you spent trying to find one?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 10:50 AM PST

    Test clients for Dating coaching

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 10:29 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I have my own small business as a coach for dating and self improvement.

    I'm helping people to transform their dating lives and date their dream partners without wasting valuable time or using manipulative tactics.

    I'm focusing on Asian professionals/entrepreneurs who find themselves too busy to date, or struggle with the dynamics of dating, and would want to finally have this area of their life handled without ever having to feel lonely or frustrated again.

    And now, I'd like to find one or two more test clients for a test session to really perfect my method, and the session will take around 60mins.

    I won't be asking for anything but constructive feedback or recommendations.

    If you're interested, send me a message.

    submitted by /u/Leonhimself
    [link] [comments]

    Want to go from very little knowledge of FB ads to creating and then gaining one or two customers in a week. What steps should I take?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 10:09 AM PST

    So I've set myself a challenge to go from never creating or using FB ads before to creating and posting an ad then getting one or maybe two new customers in a week.

    Is this possible? If so, what steps should I take? I have a budget of £150.

    I was thinking 2 days researching into Ads and how they work, 2 days planning and creating the Ad, then 2 days fiddling with the Ad and optimising it. Hopefully by the 7th day, I get a new customer or two.

    Any resources would be useful.

    submitted by /u/AmbitionScopedotcom
    [link] [comments]

    Business Ideas for Upcoming Commercial Area

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 05:20 AM PST

    Hello all. I've just read the news for my town that a new commercial area is due to be built within the next 2-3 years. The area is expected to be 190,000 square feet of commercial space and will definitely feature a grocery store along with other properties. There are more talks about expanding the commercial area as well across the street from the upcoming destination. By 2029 the article states 1500 single family homes will be added nearing & surrounding the commercial property. Some key notes here are the closest distance to food, groceries, gyms, etc at the moment are at a minimum 15 minutes away. I live in a some-what rural area that seems to be growing quickly.

    What I am trying to think of now is how I can take advantage of this information and begin planning now. I was initially looking at popular franchises cost but in a realistic perspective seems to expensive to buy in to what I'd think be successful in the area. I have about 50,000 cash to invest and would be open to a loan depending on the idea. I am coming here to see if anyone has suggestions or thoughts of how I could branch away from a desk job to becoming a business owner / Entrepreneur. I've always wanted to have my own gym however, I've always heard if it's a smaller local gym it would be significantly harder to profit from. I've also been told to avoid restaurants as they can be difficult to profit from.

    submitted by /u/Work_Throw_Away_123
    [link] [comments]

    Email Automation & Marketing Platform

    Posted: 25 Nov 2019 08:21 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I am looking to build out my email marketing. I currently use Google Suite for my emailing for my business. I am hiring on some new team members and was wondering what solutions you would recommend to be able to add on new users, give them permissions to some things but not all, allow for personalized emails to prospects, etc. Also looking for cheaper solutions right now and then once more sales come in then reevaluating.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/beboldermedia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment