• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 3, 2019

    Setting Up Fund to be Private Lender Investment Club

    Setting Up Fund to be Private Lender Investment Club


    Setting Up Fund to be Private Lender

    Posted: 03 Jul 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    I would like to create an entity to be a private lender. Starting with $200,000 (my own funds) and growing beyond that with both personal and outside funding.

    I have an opportunity to make personal loans to a couple of individuals I am confident in repaying, and I would like to participate in making hard money loans for fix and flips or similar investments.

    I've been looking at/for information about third-party servicers, but not finding much of note.

    I'd like to make an aggregate return of 10% and i'm trying to evaluate whether setting up my own entity makes the most sense (including basic servicing, etc)

    Does anyone else have any experience or knowledge in the space?

    submitted by /u/Atticus-Fletch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment