• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 11, 2019

    Business Trump has reportedly tasked aides to find a way to weaken the US dollar

    Business Trump has reportedly tasked aides to find a way to weaken the US dollar


    Trump has reportedly tasked aides to find a way to weaken the US dollar

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 05:29 AM PDT

    HR Isn’t Stopping Workplace Sexual Harassment

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 06:57 PM PDT

    Goldman Sachs Developing its Own Cryptocurrency?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 10:39 PM PDT

    Why Are Google, Microsoft, and ASML Flocking to Taiwan?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 07:45 PM PDT

    Deutsche Bank's Death By A Thousand Cuts Is Not Over

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 02:57 AM PDT

    What do I need to start this?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 11:21 PM PDT

    Can I start a buisness like plumbing but I do not do any of the work I'm hoping for that I wouldn't need a plumbing license. I would just like to supply the plumber have him work for me and take some of the money. If I can can I also have different departments like electrical? I live in montana btw.

    submitted by /u/Justanotherhitman
    [link] [comments]

    Battery pack suspected cause of recent Virgin Atlantic aircraft fire - EndaTrade

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 10:41 PM PDT

    Chevron Is Playing a Long Game in Venezuela’s Oil Fields: The American petro giant is helping prop up the embattled nation’s energy industry, positioning itself for post-Maduro prosperity.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 02:22 AM PDT

    World Clean Energy Investment Slips in 1H 2019, Despite Billion-Dollar Financings of Solar in Dubai and Offshore Wind in Taiwan

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 04:10 AM PDT

    Don't want to be nerdy?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 09:56 PM PDT

    Anyone feel like business forces them to be nerdy or act like they aren't? Like I don't want to completely change my personality to act all formal and stuff like that? I just want to be myself and not really have like long winded fancy sounding stuff all over a website or act formal or anything like that? I just wanna do e-commerce but I don't like the all cliche professional stuff you have to do I don't really feel comfortable acting like someone I'm not and it feels kinda stressful :/

    submitted by /u/jmoneysavage_221
    [link] [comments]

    I need advice on what to do. 50/50 equity split, member own LLC. Both wants to take full ownership. Neither party is caving in

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 09:27 PM PDT

    So I'm 20 and 2 years ago when I was 18, I opened a real estate investing business with a semi-experienced real estate investor, and who I thought was close friend. The business made absolutely no money (it actually lost money considering start-up cost, and bank fee for low balance). I lost contact with the other owner (let's call him Bryan) about 3 months ago, and I found out that the bank account is negative $600 and the bank contacted me to pay since I am 50% responsible for financial transactions. I talked to Bryan and he has been using the money for some purchases and has not been taking proper care of the business. I now want take full control of the business and he want's $700 in claims that's his investment back for the business. I only am offering him $100, because he didn't do shit with the business while I was putting in most of the work. Now he wants to pay me $100 to give up my equity so he can take full ownership. I stated no, because I would want my full investment back as well. We both own 50/50 and it's a 2 member managed LLC in Florida. He lives in Rhode Island, but I live in Florida and I take care of most of the business operations. Now that I am making money in my other ventures, I want to take this business and change it up to make money as well. I can't when he is eligible for 50% of everything that comes in. (Profit, and loss)

    With that stated, what can do make this frustration go away? Currently, we are at a stalemate. The bank will close down the business bank account and I don't want to be financially responsible for any of his actions in the near future.

    He's stated to not to do anything without the price of being $700 at closing. I gave him a similar ultimatum.

    submitted by /u/tycooperaow
    [link] [comments]

    Global chipmaking equipment sales seen shrinking 18% in 2019

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 03:24 PM PDT

    Samsung's advanced chip debut risks delay after Japan crackdown

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 03:23 PM PDT

    Latest proposed steel tariffs could hit the solar industry – pv magazine USA

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 02:25 AM PDT

    How much do rappers make?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 07:33 PM PDT

    I just read a thing where chief keef said to the court in a child support case that he only makes 9k a month? How can that be true? That doesn't even sound rich at all and especially in LA that sounds like upper middle class just affording a nice house in the suburbs or something like that not rich. But he had a mansion, sold it, bought another one, has a BMW i8, a couple other nice cars, and he's constantly buying like a ton of 2,000 dollar shoes and outfits that cost thousands of dollars and stuff.

    That sounds impossible to be making 9k especially because ASAP rocky being locked up i read something in the news like he lost over a million dollars worth of touring and he's been locked up for a week lol. How can a rapper on the same level be making 1 million in a week but chief keef is saying he makes like 9k a month? And if rappers were really making 1 million in a week in touring why is their net worth only like 3 million or something like that?

    Does chief keef only have the mansion and cars and stuff because when he first got signed they gave him a few mil and he's been riding off that and now that he has the mansion and cars he just uses the 100k a year he makes spending money on himself and stuff? Rappers whenever something happens and they cant tour they say they are missing out on millions by not touring but then their net worth isn't even higher than 1 million? Or a few million? Why?

    Did chief keef lie to the court? Wouldn't they go over all his tax information and stuff like that and see if he was lying or not?

    submitted by /u/jmoneysavage_221
    [link] [comments]

    A list of influencers and digital marketing experts you must keep on your radar.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 11:00 PM PDT

    I’m trying to start a caricature stand. Any tips on how to find a location?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 02:45 PM PDT

    I live in Missouri and I've been drawing portraits for years. I thought I might as well make money off of it. What steps do I take to getting a location and being able to make money off the street. Also I'm 16, but I'll be having an adult supervise if that matters.

    submitted by /u/XMichaelMyers1
    [link] [comments]

    London still attractive for international retailers - CRE Herald

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 02:40 PM PDT

    Amazon is 25 – let’s burst its birthday balloon

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 05:09 PM PDT

    How to Scale Up your Business with an Offshore Development Center?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 11:04 PM PDT

    Russian businessman Rybolovlev sells Trump’s Florida estate

    Posted: 10 Jul 2019 08:15 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment