• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 1, 2019

    I will choose Ally as my official savings account...for now Investment Club

    I will choose Ally as my official savings account...for now Investment Club


    I will choose Ally as my official savings account...for now

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 06:06 AM PDT

    Ally has: -2.20% APY -Mobile app

    Marcus has: -2.25% APY -NO mobile app

    This is my main reason why I chose Ally, they have a mobile app, Marcus doesn't...for now. That slice difference makes my choices, having a mobile app is everything for me. My phone is like my laptop but better.

    submitted by /u/theomy77
    [link] [comments]

    REIT investment

    Posted: 31 May 2019 07:36 PM PDT

    I am investigating fundrise vs REIT. Has anyone invested in good REITs that you could point me to?

    submitted by /u/ephemeralshot
    [link] [comments]

    Will Best Buy Survive Amazon?

    Posted: 30 May 2019 07:32 PM PDT

    Getting into Investing? - Advice

    Posted: 31 May 2019 12:43 AM PDT

    I'm looking to get into investing, but was wondering if there was any books or recommended source of information you would recommend for someone just starting out?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/joshhyb153
    [link] [comments]

    Who offers PPN?

    Posted: 30 May 2019 05:09 PM PDT

    Hi guys!

    Heard of this structured investment type thing called the Principal Protected Note (PPN). Supposedly, it guarantees the investor a complete return of his principal regardless of the up or down on the stocks invested, only interests are affected-not the principal. So for example, I invest $1k on stocks: today stocks goes up but tomorrow goes down. The PPN will guarantee my $1k no matter if I lost or gained interests. Sounds like a great idea to me. Anyone knows of any exchange that offers this kind of service? I'm new to investment, if anyone knows something that will like to add or fix my understanding, please do so as I'm new to this world of investments. Any comments and advice will be appreciated. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/theomy77
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment