• Breaking News

    Monday, November 26, 2018

    Startups Have you ever manufacture a product out of your garage?

    Startups Have you ever manufacture a product out of your garage?


    Have you ever manufacture a product out of your garage?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 06:12 AM PST

    So I really want to start my own company. No idea what I want to do, I just know that I'm extremely tired of being a "wage slave," working my ass off from 8:30 to 5, under the threat of having my job eliminated at any given moment. I want to build something. Make something. I don't know how to code, I work insane hours, and have a mortgage, student loan debt and 2 kids. So, realistically, I'd have to start small... and really like the idea of building something in-house, maybe selling it on a Shopify website, and just see where the journey takes my depressed ass. I have about $5K saved up. If you were me, where would you begin?

    Please don't flame me too hard. Thank you.

    Edit: Spelling and grammar.

    submitted by /u/cryptoMadness5K
    [link] [comments]

    Business plan ready for fintech, where to raise money?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 07:17 PM PST

    TL;DR: Company is ready to go. Where do I start with funding?

    Hello guys, pretty new in r/startups and Reddit. I would like to create my own financing company, after working as an underwriter, financial advisor and many financials positions before this.

    The concept consists in small loans (<$2,000) to an underserved market, with good collaterals. Those with little to no credit, could be provided with a close ended loan and credit assistance/education.

    The market is mostly focused in students, companies workers, ex-inmates and middle income families with need of extra funds.

    I know I shouldn't be saying this, but the repayment of the loan in good standing generates cash back and rewards in order to decrease the default rate. In case we get some defaults, am already partnered with a collections company willing to take these customers.

    Now, business plan is done, company incorporated and financial plan ready to go. How do I get funding to lend at a reasonable interest rate.

    Should I crowdfund or go through normal convertible note?

    submitted by /u/AlwaysBeClosingDoors
    [link] [comments]

    Consulting and getting first clients

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 02:33 PM PST

    I am leading a startup with friends from uni to do an AI and robotics consulting business, and though on the technical side we're great, since we're all engineers I have no idea on how to get ourselves our first paying clients. I'm not sure whether to begin with just cold calling, or should I set up a social media presence etc. Ideally I'd do everything, but I want to try and be efficient since I'm working full time currently and don't have time to do everything at once.

    submitted by /u/AusCro
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment