• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 25, 2018

    Accounting Back by popular demand...it’s almost Monday!!!

    Accounting Back by popular demand...it’s almost Monday!!!


    Back by popular demand...it’s almost Monday!!!

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 07:48 AM PST

    Holy shit Chick-Fil-A is closed which only means one thing. Tomorrow is about to be the greatest day of your life. Mother. Fucking. Monday!!!! Only one month until we start adjusting these entries a god damn driver seat settings in a brand new car that you bought with all that accounting money.

    Now idk about you, but I'm ready to fuck some work papers up, file some short year returns, and make so many entries into this journal like it's my fucking feelings book. Tell the IRS to come read this diary. Fuck drugs, sex, and partying. It's debits, credits, and taxes Boi.

    I'm shaking just thinking about how fucking sexy it's gonna be to login to some software and basically go super saiyan. Gonna Goku the shit out these paper work. Only dragon balls I have is when ill be dragon my balls across some reviewed financial statements. I suggest you do the same. Stay getting it boiz and gurlz. Monday's coming and it's up to you to fuck it up.

    submitted by /u/Sneezis
    [link] [comments]

    Next busy season just got busier

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 05:47 PM PST

    Checking the schedule for busy season

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 08:19 PM PST

    accurate

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 07:23 PM PST

    When the Intern find out he got accepted at KPMG during busy season

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 06:02 AM PST

    X-post from r/prequelmemes. More Snapchat shenanigans

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 06:05 PM PST

    Just jumping on this meme bandwagon

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 03:42 AM PST

    I am considering getting a tasteful, well-thought-out lower back tattoo. Thoughts?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 09:48 AM PST

    The harsh struggle I've been facing this Thanksgiving break

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 08:27 AM PST

    fraud_irl

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 03:46 AM PST

    I hear thots arent paying their taxes...

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 09:13 PM PST

    Explaining the #ThotAudit

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 05:16 PM PST

    You triggered my trap card!

    Posted: 24 Nov 2018 11:08 PM PST

    CFE Results Week

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 07:10 PM PST

    Guys may the curve be with us this week ! Goodluck everyone, wishing everyone the best 🙏🏼

    submitted by /u/Cfe2018Day2
    [link] [comments]

    How do I determine what inventory method GM uses?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 03:09 PM PST

    For a research project, I am looking at the different inventory methods that companies use (LIFO, FIFO, AVCO). I can not for the life of me determine which method GM uses based on the 10-K. Do you know what method they use? If so, how did you determine that?

    https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1467858/000146785818000022/gm201710k.htm#sF8316F08E1F6596F82F11B0BC0698438

    submitted by /u/pudgy-bear
    [link] [comments]

    Legitimate work at home accounting jobs?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 05:22 PM PST

    So I am currently searching for a work at home accounting/finance job that is not Upwork. I have had little luck locally and I am starving for applicable experience and growth. I have a bachelor's in business and finance, and am currently working on my MBA (general) and awaiting on CMA part I results.

    Right now, I am working in a field that is not transferable to a professional accounting career. I have been searching since I finished my undergrad in 2013. I would love something I can do full time or part time to get my foot in the door. The best option I can see is something along the lines of bookkeeping or analysis at home but all of my searches have turned up blank. If it helps, I am a couple of hours away from Atlanta.

    Thank you to everyone for any leads and advice.

    Edit: a word

    submitted by /u/ratherindifferent
    [link] [comments]

    He got her good

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 01:29 AM PST

    [CAN] My prediction is the CFE pass rate will be much lower this year

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 04:43 PM PST

    So in the past two years, the CFE pass rates were hovering in the mid 70s, so CPA now needs to bring down the number of people passing. My mentor was saying that the reason they made it much more difficult this year is to bring down the pass rate to because of the prior high pass rates.

    submitted by /u/FloorGeneral2029
    [link] [comments]

    Homework help: can someone please tell me if i did this correctly?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 06:37 PM PST

    10 Christmas Gift Ideas for Accountants (x-post /r/bookkeeping)

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 02:42 PM PST

    Industry - large organization workload

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 09:49 PM PST

    I currently work for a smaller organization - a utility - with a handful of people in general accounting and then some more in AP. I feel like I'm beginning to wear too many hats and am starting to get uncomfortable/anxious with the level of responsibility that I have. So basically what I'm asking is, for those in more name-brand or F500-type organizations, what's the workload like? The significance of your position? I'd honestly like to work somewhere where I can blend into the background more.

    submitted by /u/Hoooookay
    [link] [comments]

    Any A2s willing to help me out on my resume/CV?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 09:49 PM PST

    Hey yall. So Im coming up on my 2nd year in B4 audit (mmm... that sweet, sweet kool-aid), and I've made a habit of updating my resume + CV every year since leaving college (I worked a couple other jobs before going public). However, this year, I'm not really sure what to include as a 2nd year associate. I mean, I've just been doing the same things as a 1st year, plus handling a few more clients. I've been acting senior a couple times, but I feel like thats nothing special. Any recommendations on how to phrase an A2's job description to beef up their resume? Hopefully this thread get a bit of traction, cos I really feel like its a good idea to keep your resume up to date and shop it around occasionally. Never know when a solid job opp. is right around the corner!

    submitted by /u/Massivesize66
    [link] [comments]

    Netting of deferred tax assets and liabilities?

    Posted: 25 Nov 2018 05:58 PM PST

    Currently studying for FAR and a little confused about the netting of deferred tax assets or liabilities. I've been looking online and couldn't find a definite answer to make sure I am studying this right:

    Under IFRS and GAAP: You net the deferred tax assets and liabilities

    I know for a fact you net them together under IFRS on the balance sheet but I wasn't sure if its the same under GAAP or if you keep them separate. If anyone can confirm this it would be greatly appreciated.Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Cannons9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment