• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 27, 2018

    Business GM to lay off 15 percent of salaried workers, halt production at five plants in U.S. and Canada

    Business GM to lay off 15 percent of salaried workers, halt production at five plants in U.S. and Canada


    GM to lay off 15 percent of salaried workers, halt production at five plants in U.S. and Canada

    Posted: 26 Nov 2018 08:08 AM PST

    This Secretive Electric Car Startup Is Emerging From Stealth Mode With 600 Employees and Half a Billion in Funding

    Posted: 26 Nov 2018 05:16 PM PST

    Amazon, Emerges as an Advertising Giant, Its push challenges the big ad sellers, including Facebook, Google and TV networks

    Posted: 27 Nov 2018 01:41 AM PST

    The Monopolization of America

    Posted: 26 Nov 2018 06:55 AM PST

    2019 Could Be The Year Of The Decacorn IPO

    Posted: 27 Nov 2018 02:01 AM PST

    Alibaba's Jack Ma is a Communist Party member, China state paper reveals

    Posted: 26 Nov 2018 07:07 PM PST

    Volvo's Self-driving Trucks Are Ready to Start Work at a Mine in Norway | Digital Trends

    Posted: 27 Nov 2018 12:08 AM PST

    What It Was Like to Launch a Startup in Post-Recession Cyprus

    Posted: 27 Nov 2018 03:00 AM PST

    The Time Between VC Rounds Is Shrinking

    Posted: 27 Nov 2018 02:02 AM PST

    How to launch new features fast and reduce the time to market for your product. nice read

    Posted: 27 Nov 2018 01:53 AM PST

    GM to lay off 15 percent of salaried workers, halt production at five plants in U.S. and Canada - The Washington Post

    Posted: 26 Nov 2018 08:49 AM PST

    Help you to learn 6 ways to overcome the failure of web push notifications.

    Posted: 27 Nov 2018 12:42 AM PST

    Asian share markets fought to keep a global rebound alive on Tuesday after U.S. President Donald Trump seemed to quash hopes of a trade truce with China

    Posted: 27 Nov 2018 12:30 AM PST

    What is the BJP's industrialist connection to half of the country's ATM closure?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2018 11:05 PM PST

    Can Anyone Save PBR?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2018 07:00 PM PST

    Start-up commercial photography studio

    Posted: 26 Nov 2018 10:18 PM PST

    I have been a commercial photographer for 15 years, but I have always worked for large companies. I am venturing out on my own but I don't have the funds purchase equipment and studio space. Any suggestions on how I would be able to get capital to start my own studio? Thank you

    submitted by /u/phran-cis
    [link] [comments]

    Video Game Sales are Extremely Seasonal

    Posted: 26 Nov 2018 01:33 PM PST

    Coinbase Backs Security Token Startup’s $12.7 Million Funding Round

    Posted: 26 Nov 2018 10:11 PM PST

    Getting into the Holiday Spirit, One Stream at a Time (Spotify data)

    Posted: 26 Nov 2018 10:07 PM PST

    What could stop the pending Disney marriage to Fox from going through?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2018 08:57 PM PST

    If just 1 foreign regulator says "no" to the Disney Empire's plant to buy-out most of the Fox Empire, will that bar Disney from conducting the deal in that country or does it shut down the entire planned buy-out?

    -Let's say all remaining regulators do say "yes" (without or without conditions). Is there anything that could still stop the buy-out from going through?

    -Could this lawsuit be a key to stopping the marriage: latimes.com/business/hollywood/la-fi-ct-fox-disney-malaysia-lawsuit-20181126-story.html?

    We need more big Amer. media company competitions and because Disney owns too much. Please give me something that I can hope for, even though it likely this pending marriage will go through. There has to be something that could stop this big marriage from taking place and the result is that 21st Century Fox stays how it is (debt and all). Thus, the new planned Fox company is aborted.

    Note: possible things that could stop the marriage from going through could be that it was revealed that Disney did some bribery with the USDOJ and those foreign regulators. Perhaps there is some monopoly statute in the Constitution the USDOJ overlooked that Disney violated.

    submitted by /u/Kadmos1
    [link] [comments]

    A start-up creating smart trailers for pedal bikes is hoping to change the way goods are delivered

    Posted: 26 Nov 2018 02:53 PM PST

    Looking for advice-young GM

    Posted: 26 Nov 2018 08:49 PM PST

    I've been with my company for just over 2 years, started at entry level and after about a year and 2 months I became the GM of the store. I'm 24yo, the youngest and only female manager. All off my employees are people I worked with from the beginning so I know everyone like the back of my hand. At first it was Rocky when I took over as GM because one of my assistants is still quite young and immature so there became problems. We eventually worked things out and I've learned from the experience. I've been in this position for close to a year and I've learned a lot and grown from my mistakes. But the biggest struggle is motivating my team, I try new methods and they only work for a short time. When I get stuck and can't think of any more, I start to lose confidence in my effectiveness as a leader even though my team tells me all the time how well I'm doing and that I'm a great leader. Maybe my methods don't work or they're not efficient enough I'm unsure. My questions are, how can I motivate them more in the long run, what steps or methods could I try, how do I stay confident when I get stuck? Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/BulletLaced
    [link] [comments]

    GM to slash jobs and close eight plants

    Posted: 26 Nov 2018 08:48 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment