• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 9, 2022

    Wantrepreneur Wednesday! - February 09, 2022 Entrepreneur

    Wantrepreneur Wednesday! - February 09, 2022 Entrepreneur


    Wantrepreneur Wednesday! - February 09, 2022

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 02:00 AM PST

    Please use this thread to ask questions if you're new or even if you haven't started a business yet.

    Remember to search the sub first - the answers you need may be right at your fingertips.

    Since this thread can fill up quickly, consider sorting the comments by "new" (instead of "best" or "top") to see the newest posts.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    How much did your MVP cost and what features did it have?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 10:23 PM PST

    I have an app idea and was thinking of hiring someone or a team to build me an MVP but the little info I found was on the cost of building the full app ( which was 20k-200k $) and no info at all on how will the app be delivered, server costs and other details.

    So I would like to ask you to share your knowledge and experience

    submitted by /u/Juanisweird
    [link] [comments]

    How do I look bigger than I am?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 12:05 AM PST

    I own a startup that provides a service to organizations. I'm about 6 months in and I've grown monthly revenue to about 4k. I am the only employee (like most startups) and I'm finding as I move upstream, I'm getting asked more and more "is this just you?" Or "how many people are on your team?". Maybe there's something I'm doing that is giving off the image of a startup, but I'm curious if there are any tips for appearing larger so those questions don't come and larger organizations won't have concerns about my ability to handle their volume. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/PeytonBrees
    [link] [comments]

    Business Idea, Anyone with some experience would really appreciate it!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 02:16 AM PST

    I and my friend have been working in construction for over 10 years now built houses, building there is nothing we can't learn and do. Now we are tired to work for someone else and we want to make our own company we would build self-sustained houses, 2 floors apartments with a pool on the roof, insane ideas but they are possible, so we thought to get into cryptocurrency and maybe create a coin for the company and maybe this way we could raise the money to buy all the tools and materials, manpower, etc. for the first 2-3 houses. Would that be a possibility? and maybe just sell them for our coin only, I don't know but what would you think?

    submitted by /u/Gamersleaguelit
    [link] [comments]

    Is it really possible to make money online in 2022? Skill/without Skills?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 01:10 AM PST

    Hello dear,

    There are several ways to make money online per day. I explained some of the ways below:

    Making money online in 2022 is very competitive but easier than before. There are several ways to make money online.

    In this article, we will learn, Is it really possible to make money online in 2022? Skill/without Skills? How to? How much time it will take? And How much money we can earn? We can categorize those ways into 2 types:

    • With Skill
    • Without Skill

    With skill

    With skill, there are many many ways to make money online. Now we are going o learn

    How do learn them? How much time it will take? And How much money can I earn from this?

    1. SEO: Providing search engine optimization you can earn a lot of money, Not only that, if you learn SEO you can rank your site on google and make money from Google Ads, Affiliates, CPA too.

    How to learn: You can buy courses from Udemy or can learn from youtube for free.

    How much time: 3-5 Months

    How much income: 300-500$ minimum/mo:

    2.WordPress: Making a website with WordPress can generate a handsome amount of income. Also, you can provide service and make a website and use it for future income!

    How to learn: You can buy courses from Udemy or can learn from youtube for free.

    How much time: 2-3 Months

    How much income: 500-800$ Minimum/mo

    3. Graphics Design: Making graphics like logos, banners, posters, flyers you can sell or provide services on a freelancing platform.

    How to learn: You can buy courses from Udemy or can learn from youtube for free

    How much time: 3-5 Months

    How much money: 300-500$ Per months minimum

    4. Video editing: Providing a video editing service you can earn a lot of money in 2022. It has huge demands nowadays.

    How to learn: You can buy courses from Udemy or can learn from youtube for free

    How much time: 2-5 months

    How much money: 400-500$ minimum/month

    5. Digital marketing: This is the best skill on our list, You can learn this very easily and make a huge amount from a freelancing platform. Also, you can use this skill to promote your products and services.

    How to learn: You can buy courses from Udemy or can learn from youtube for free

    How much time: 2/3Month

    How much money: 500-1k$ minimum/month

    N.B. if you ask me can I be an expert on any of those skills within 5or6 months? The Answer is No. But you can learn them and you can start making money online, Courses don't make you an expert but experience does. So, you need time to be an Expert.

    Without Skill

    Without Skill, you can earn money online. It's not a scam. It's the proper way to make money online very easily. You can earn money by providing some services on Fiverr or any other freelancing platform without any skills, let's see how you can earn money online without skill in 2022.

    1. Providing background removal service: You can remove any image's background with "Canva" with 3 clicks. Or you can search for "Online background remover" and you see lots of free tools for that.
    2. SEO Audit: Don't be afraid, nothing to learn here!! Just search for "online SEO audit" you will get a free website where you just paste your site's URL and get SEO audit report free. How cool is that!
    3. Create HTML/5 Advertise: By selling ad designs you can earn money on freelancing platforms. But Don't worry you don't need to learn HTM5. Just go to "bannersnack" website you will get many many templates. Just use anyone you like and edit it then generate it as HTML5 formate with 1 click. That's it!!!

    Bonus tips: Even If you don't have any skills, find some clients for any service and just give it to someone who is an expert!! This is how you can earn money without doing anything!!!

    See, We can definitely earn money online but at least we need to get started. And the main condition is "Patience". Why are you waiting for? Let's start from today, not tomorrow, my friend.

    Let me know if you like my advice. And don't forget to share your strategy to make money online! You know the more you share the knowledge the more you can learn.

    Thanks

    If that helps you share this and if you want to learn more about it then follow me.

    Mahadi Nayeem

    submitted by /u/sm_mahadi
    [link] [comments]

    How to do 1 on 1 coaching ?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2022 12:00 AM PST

    I am planning to do a private fitness coaching but not sure the price to set and not sure how to start. Is there any tips on becoming a coach? And how should I determine the price ?

    submitted by /u/Dig-Programmatically
    [link] [comments]

    Successful entrepreneurs, what was your story?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 11:16 PM PST

    I am kind of in a negative headspace right now so I am trying to get motivated by hearing some of your stories about how you guys started successful and profitable businesses because I haven't had a single one yet! I have a few ideas for some businesses but they seem quite unrealistic so I would like to have more ideas of what could actually work for me with just a few thousand dollars. Was your journey very difficult or was it easier than you thought it would be? Were you lucky to a certain extent?

    submitted by /u/Middle-Storm5731
    [link] [comments]

    I am just really frustrated right now

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 11:12 PM PST

    Nothing I do is working. I have tried implementing multiple different ideas but I either get stuck at some stage or I can't get any customers. On the other hand, I am a college student so it's really hard to have any extra time to start a business on the side. I am just so tired of this phase of my life and I want to hurry up and want to graduate. I feel so lost right now because I only have a few thousand dollars in savings but I don't have a particularly high quality of life. I have a few ideas but I don't think they're really worth anything because a lot of things I tried out failed. I don't know how to remain optimistic when I haven't had a single profitable venture.

    submitted by /u/Middle-Storm5731
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to hire someone for a splash page?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 11:05 PM PST

    I'm looking to get a splash/landing page made for one of my projects. I'm just wondering if /r/entrepreneur has any good ideas.

    I'm looking for something 'hip', and modern looking. Not 'corporate'. It is for an artistic project.

    submitted by /u/throwaway-79234
    [link] [comments]

    How to start in the Fashion Industry..? Guidance appreciated!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 10:33 PM PST

    So I have been giving consideration to start into the fashion industry. I have the perfect name (which is obviously a secret right now) but I don't necessarily know where to start. Before registering the company as a LLC theres a few things id like to finalize:

    How to team up with/find individual tailors (not including family known associates) or a company that would be willing to bring the designs to life

    How to/where to find the best material(fabric)

    The best website builder (what are your recommendations) that provide a store, chat, login/sign up, etc.

    A team of professionals to build a team with

    And thats just to name a few.. I have spoken with a couple persons already but they don't have the drive or interest to follow back up…

    submitted by /u/Dependent_Leg_4651
    [link] [comments]

    StartUp Design Consultant: College Kid

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 10:23 PM PST

    Hey all, I (M22) am an undergrad product design student, and I within the last few months launched, along with a few colleagues, my creative consultancy business. Business has been manageable, as we have a few clients here and there for some jobs ranging from graphic design, website making, and photo/video editing. I am curious as to how others who started design agencies scaled up their business. How early did you start in life? What challenges did you face early on? Was there ever a tussle between starting up your own operation, and finding industry jobs like everyone else? What does "success" look like to you? I'm open to hear y'alls thoughts...

    submitted by /u/BigHoustone
    [link] [comments]

    I have a great idea tech/agriculture idea for the season crops which are 70%-80% being exported.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 10:13 PM PST

    So basically I had this idea one day to make it easier to kind of bridge gap you know between agriculture and agriculture I'm pretty sure from what I know it's been done another times when that comes to mind successfully is an India. I've also tried to do some research and just ask for help in getting pointed the right directions but it seems like everything is pretty tight knit and you know if I want to give one of my ideas or start one of my ideas I have to commit to something and I really don't know what I'm getting myself into I've been reading a lot of books and one comes to mind, Tony Robbins actually said something about no "complexity kills" something like that don't quote me. And they gave me the idea to just do it so I'm on here wanting to see if anybody might know anything about computer programming, software development, Saas, or applications where we can put together a program. I mean my budget is low to nothing right now but I have high hopes in this and a few other people as well see the potential with something like this. I guess what I'm asking for is if anybody knows where I can hone my skills more or network with like minded people. I would hate to find out I had a great idea because someone else had the resources. Question: how can I go about trusting someone with suck a promising concept? Am I asking for a mentor?

    submitted by /u/JollyChemistry8
    [link] [comments]

    Expanding my Etsy store, Amazon or Website?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 10:02 PM PST

    Hey all,

    I've been building up an Etsy store using print on demand to fulfil a wall art product for the past 6 months. It's had a great reception and shows promise in continual growth.

    I'm conflicted as to where I should be focusing my attention when it comes to finding an additional platform to sell on. I'm considering Amazon for its insane existing customer base or my own website for more control over the entire process (I'm a web designer by trade so designing and implementing the site would not be an issue, granted it would take longer).

    I only have time to focus on expanding into one new platform at any given time, and obviously want to do it right the first time. My product catalogue will soon be around 1500 items so it's a significant investment of time into getting another platform set up and running properly.

    Would really appreciate any insight anyone has on selling on Amazon vs starting their own website!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/peanutsthegraduate
    [link] [comments]

    Acquiring funding?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 09:56 PM PST

    Hello,

    I've been working in the Cannabis cultivation supply industry for over a year now and have learned an absolute ton. I've recently identified a niche market here that is currently being very underserved. The idea requires face-to-face interaction and a physical location within a reasonable travel distance, that being an online market just doesn't quite work out.

    I've done a good amount of research into what I would need to start up and am fairly sure I can get moving with 18,000 in equipment.

    I currently have 80,000$ liquid, 20,000$ invested and 40,000$ in home equity.

    An option is definitely to pay outright for the equipment to get going, but I'm trying to weigh the pro's and con's of getting a personal loan for the 18k and paying it down monthly.

    Does anyone have experience in this situation?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/Vaull_The_Merchant
    [link] [comments]

    New LLC owner and I'm trying to learn about taxes.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 08:58 PM PST

    I've just filed for my LLC in January, and I am now officially a business owner! Toot! I am a soap maker.

    So, I cannot seem to find information that I understand clearly about what that means for my taxes this year. I was hoping to write some of the startup expenses, but since I didn't file for the LLC until January 2022 am I able to do that? If so, I have a lot of e-receipts from online, do I just screen shot those and enter them?

    I haven't sold anything yet, but I'm trying to wrap my head around the federal and self-employment taxes, filing quarterly, etc.

    Really feeling like I should have learned more about this before I decided to take the plunge, but I'm in it now. Go big or go home.

    I have an EIN and an operating agreement I'm still learning about and it's in the works.

    submitted by /u/Known_Cover_60
    [link] [comments]

    This app will help you plan the perfect trip for your budget - And 3 other cool business ideas this week

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 08:48 PM PST

    #1: Have the perfect playlist in your restaurant or bar

    Idea: An app that consumers install that communicates with the restaurant or bar's servers to create a customized music experience based on the collective tastes of their current customers.

    As a service business, one of the most important parts of the experience is the music. Using this app, these businesses would be able to ensure that the music they are playing is perfectly calibrated to the aggregate tastes of the customers that are in their business right at that moment.

    Why I love it: I love this idea because, if properly executed, it leads to a better experience for both customers and businesses. Businesses are able to retain more customers, since their experience is more inviting. Customers receive a better experience at their favorite places. It's a win-win.

    Major Challenges: The major challenge with this app is adoption. I think the easiest way to overcome this would be to partner with certain big chains, and have them encourage their customers to download it. Think of it like a jukebox-in-an-app.

    Original Link: https://www.dailyidea.com/i/zt0t9s/app-that-creates-the-perfect-playlist-in-every-bar-or-restaurant

    Posted By: Huntington

    ________

    #2: TikTok For Homes And Properties

    Idea: An app where interested homebuyers can scroll through videos of properties they might like, based on the area and budget they set on their profile.

    While existing sites like Zillow or Auction.com offer filtering and searching, it's very cumbersome. With this app, you would treat searching for a property like being on Tinder. Realtors would prepare short videos about the property, showing off the coolest features. You can like the post, comment, or contact the realtor. If you don't like it, just swipe to the next one!

    Why I love it: Any idea that improves discoverability in a market is something I love. These types of apps increase the enjoyment for the customer and get the content in front of more eyes for the seller.

    Major Challenges: The major challenge would be overcoming the network effect. You would want to start in a certain area, so that users would always have some content to see. You might also want to scrape videos from Zillow listings to include at the start.

    Original Link: https://www.dailyidea.com/i/hpnqwc/tiktok-for-homes-and-properties

    Posted By: Grever1998

    ________

    #3: A Travel App That Helps You Plan A Trip Around Your Budget

    Idea: A web app where you will input your budget, filters, and preferences, and it will help you build the perfect vacation.

    It will help you to pick the right lodging, food, excursions, and transportation to fit whatever budget you set. As you change certain choices, it will adjust the rest of the trip so that it remains in your budget. If you decide you want to splurge on one night in a really fancy resort, maybe it will decrease the other nights accommodations to hostels.

    Why I love it: I love this idea because, now that travel is (starting to) get back to normal, there are going to be thousands of new travelers trying to see the world on a budget. Most of these travelers will be relatively new to it, and planning a trip to a new place can be daunting. This app would help create peace of mind for these people.

    Monetization for this would be both interesting and fairly easy. You could collect an affiliate percentage on each recommendation (cars, hotels, food, etc.). You could also have ad space and sell sponsored spots for each of those things as well.

    Major Challenges: The major challenge for this would be collecting all of the data. You would need to have a list of every hotel and airbnb in the world, and you would need to programmatically check the price and availability for certain dates. This would be a significant challenge technologically.

    Original Link: https://www.dailyidea.com/i/vv848w/a-travel-app-that-helps-you-plan-a-trip-around-your-budget

    Posted By: Edwasiond

    ________

    #4: App That Helps You Meetup With Far-Away Friends

    Idea: An app that will help you find a good place to meetup with friends in the middle. Put in the addresses of multiple friends, and this app will find you suggestions of restaurants, bars, mini golf, etc. that are the shortest distance from everyone.

    Why I love it: This is one of those super simple apps that solves a clear problem and is fairly easy to implement. You just need to find the point on a map that is in the center of the entered points, and then find what good restaurants or bars or whatever are nearest to that point.

    Original Link: https://www.dailyidea.com/i/sw5it8/app-that-helps-you-meetup-with-far-away-friends?category=new

    Posted By: Beravi

    submitted by /u/dailyidea
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a good idea?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 08:42 PM PST

    I have considered starting a handyman business (however, I am not a handyperson), so I wonder if it's a dumb idea. I constantly see people looking for handymen in my communities online groups, so it seems like a good industry to get into.

    In my mind, I would subcontract handymen. I would find the clients, prepare quotes (which they would assist with), process payments, deal with complaints, have the business license/insurance, accounting, and do collections. They would provide the work and tools. I would potentionally arrange rentals for any tools they do not have.

    My father is a handyman (though he wants to retire, so would likely not be involved). Just wondering if other people have done this and what percentage of net would you pay the handymen? I know a lot of them, like my dad, do not like dealing with anything but the actual physical work so I assume there are more out there who would be interested is subcontracting their services.

    That all said, is it a fools game because I am not very experienced with handyman work?

    submitted by /u/Kalamitykim
    [link] [comments]

    In need of a technical cofounder, see below for details.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2022 07:57 PM PST

    Hey guys, Marketing Analyst here and I got a startup idea I'm super excited about. I could use a programmer/web developer for the MVP. Let me know by commenting below and I will DM you to expand on the details. Cheers

    submitted by /u/After_Parking_4975
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment