• Breaking News

    Monday, February 7, 2022

    VA loan vs conventional Real Estate

    VA loan vs conventional Real Estate


    VA loan vs conventional

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 05:56 AM PST

    I have been in the market to buy a house for the last 2 homebuying seasons with VA loan preapproval. Do sellers not prefer VA loans? I put strong offers but can't help but feel like I got "dinged" because my financing was a VA loan.

    I also realize I could be completely wrong but wanted to hear what reddit had to say.

    submitted by /u/I_Slipp
    [link] [comments]

    Buyer Adding Extra Inspections AFTER Acceptance...

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 05:23 AM PST

    Hello from the frozen north of the USA!

    Got an accepted offer with buyers the other day. Nice and clean, only contingent on a standard home inspection.

    Yesterday - just before the inspection this week - the buyer tells me they had the inspector add on a well inspection and septic inspection.
    ...We didn't write these into the offer. We only wrote in a home inspection.

    I'm not seeing anything hugely negative about this except that the well/septic portions will now essentially be for their "entertainment" purposes and they wouldn't be able to back out/request repairs based on them.

    Am I missing something? Or am I making a mountain of a molehill by being upset about them decided to "just do this" after the fact?

    submitted by /u/INTER5TELLAR
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment