• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 3, 2022

    Startups Cost friendly options for animated video explainer

    Startups Cost friendly options for animated video explainer


    Cost friendly options for animated video explainer

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 06:30 AM PST

    As in the title. I'm looking to find someone or even a user friendly software that is reasonably priced to explain parts of our company. I run an internet service provider. Looking to make a simple video which explains how our deployment process works.

    submitted by /u/Its_me112
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for startup partner who can help me develop mobile apps (I am developer too)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 06:37 AM PST

    Hello

    I am looking for help in developing an MVP mobile app for a unique business idea that I had. In as vague terms as possible it is an app that helps users find things with social media aspects, it would require a map, profiles, messaging, and intelligent recommendation systems.

    I will also be working on the app with you, although I have little experience developing apps. The niche that the app operates in is a community of over 500 million people.

    Willing to share a negotiable proportion of the equity in the business, and guarantee that if the app is successful you are offered permanent full-time employment.

    I would do and have done most of the business-stuff like branding, created marketing strategies, written business plan and Lean Canvas, done projected cost benefit analysis, and will find future investment.

    About me:

    I am a software engineering student but I have only taken one class on mobile development using Java and I am not currently proficient enough to develop apps by myself, I am much more experienced in fullstack web development and would be happy to develop the web version of the same application in the future.

    submitted by /u/Ok_Vermicelli6992
    [link] [comments]

    I am working on a second prototype, when should I head to kickstarter?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 06:11 AM PST

    Hi! I am working on my own startup that's paintball related! I am working on my second prototype that uses more of the final materials we would use so it looks alot nicer. Generally I was wanting to head to kickstarter after this since I've put roughly 20,000 of my own money in and am seeing something close to a final product. I don't have a patent but was going to file for a provisional patent and then apply for an actual one once I have the money from the kickstarter. Am I skipping any steps here? I'm going to have to scrape for some marketing but i know how important that is! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jackrabbit_31
    [link] [comments]

    How to find out how much a company charges?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 04:52 AM PST

    So I'm in the process of figuring out how much I should be charging for my services. I've got a rough idea of how much I should charge but would like to get actual quotes from competitors to see if my pricing is at least in the same ball park.

    I've tried contacting these companies myself but they always want to jump into sales calls and there's two problems with that. One is that I don't have a company that I could be getting a quote for, and two, I actually know a lot of people from competitor companies and I don't want them to know that I'm currently working on this.

    Is there a service that I could pay for in which someone can retrieve quotes for me?

    Edit: FWIW, this is an enterprise SaaS

    submitted by /u/Theodore-William
    [link] [comments]

    Need advices! Someone wants to invest my startup!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 03:23 AM PST

    Hi, i don't have much knowledge about startup. I just graduated & want to bring my idea into startup with my friend. We have interviewed some potential customers & decided our scope to develop our MVP app. We are partnering with App developing company to build the startup too. We are still in discussing stage with IT company. But recently, someone is interested in our idea, and want to invest our startup. But instead of one-time investment, he wants to invest monthly. We haven't discussed about how he wants to invest & what he wants from us yet. But before going to discuss deeply with him, I just want to know is there any monthly investment like this? Especially during pre-seeding stage? How will you share & calculate the equity for investor like this?

    submitted by /u/PESCAPTAIN
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment