• Breaking News

    Friday, February 4, 2022

    Navient calling me? Student Loans

    Navient calling me? Student Loans


    Navient calling me?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 05:55 AM PST

    I just had a call from a number that came up as Navient. When I answered, it disconnected. (My cell service is garbage where I live so this is not uncommon) My loans have been transferred to Advantage so seeing Navient on my phone confused me.

    Has anyone had a similar experience? My initial reaction was that it was a scam, but how would it come up as Navient on the phone?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/aphrodite_7
    [link] [comments]

    File married jointly or separately for income based repayments?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 05:41 AM PST

    My wife has about 80k in student loans. She's on income based repayment. In the past, her salary was 60k and mine was 110k. We filed taxes married but separate so my income wouldn't jack up her monthly cost.

    My job is changing and my income will drop to 65k. When I do my 2021 taxes, would it be worth it to file married jointly or would that mess up her payments? My 2021 salary was 110k. My new 65k salary won't start for a couple months.

    submitted by /u/AW5542
    [link] [comments]

    How to make a payment to UAS?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 04:26 AM PST

    I feel like the biggest idiot right now but I'm on UAS's website and I can see all my loan info but for the life of me I can't figure out HOW to make a payment. I've clicked all over the site and I can't find any option to make a payment. Please help.

    submitted by /u/Peach_MacabreLer
    [link] [comments]

    Filling Taxes Married Joint or Married Separate

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 04:23 AM PST

    So, wondering what is best from a student loan payment standpoint. I make $53,500/year, my husband makes $78,000/year but it's currently being interviewed for several jobs in the $120,000/year range. We have 3 kids. He is in his MBA program. I have a masters. My loans are $119k, I know I'm an idiot for not making smarter financial choices for college (I'm a first gen) and his are probably similar (he is a first gen), I don't think either of us knew what the hell we were doing lol. What's the best way to obtain a low payment?

    submitted by /u/montanuhlikethestate
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment