• Breaking News

    Friday, February 4, 2022

    Business Amazon has a $31 billion a year advertising business

    Business Amazon has a $31 billion a year advertising business


    Amazon has a $31 billion a year advertising business

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 04:28 PM PST

    Just launched phase 1 of my website builder

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 02:56 AM PST

    Been working on https://websites4.me for quite a while now, and just launched free websites as a subdomain of my domain. Full user login system, referral system, rewards, member only content, easily add facebook login, and a simple point and click interfaces. Let me know what you think.

    Easily sign up and pick a subdomain and try out the site builder and start building your free site today. Earn commissions from people you refer as well.

    I used the site builder to build the entire site as well, so I drink my own koolaid. I will be adding new features daily, more template sections, more nav bars, domain names and full hosting as well.

    Its also compliant with cookie laws world wide (I built the cookie banner off the strictest cookie rules, Germany).

    Its database driven with automatic static pages generated to to make sure your visitors get the content the quickest. And as part of the free site your referral link is added to the footer so anyone that comes to the main site and signs up from yours is attached to yours as referred by you, allowing you to earn commission from anything they purchase!

    submitted by /u/Websites4me
    [link] [comments]

    Pinterest jumps more than 25% on earnings beat as tech stocks bounce back

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 09:23 PM PST

    All in a day: Zuckerberg loses $29 bln, Bezos set to pocket $20 bln

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 12:55 AM PST

    Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg loses $30 billion in 24 hours

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 05:24 PM PST

    FB's owner Meta saw its stock market value slump by over $230bn on Thursday, in a record daily loss for a US firm. Its shares fell 26.4% after quarterly figures disappointed investors. Meta also said that FB's daily active users (DAUs) had dropped for the first time in 18 years. Is FB dying out?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 10:55 PM PST

    W-4 and W-9 form questions

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 08:51 PM PST

    Hey guys so I just started a new job and my employer gave me a w-4 and a w-9 form and told me to fill them both out and return them. I'm curious as to why? From my knowledge a w-4 is for a regular employee and a w-9 is for an independent contractor. We never discussed anything about being an independent contractor or anything, and I know taxes are different as well. Any reason they would want me to fill out both?

    submitted by /u/ItsMobz
    [link] [comments]

    Am I wrong for believing as oil prices go up, profits for American oil companies (typically) go down?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 07:15 PM PST

    Hear me out… High oil prices due to stricter mandates and higher taxes drive up the cost to manufacture the end product. But, due to competition, sales price should always lag behind cost of production because big players can afford to do so to try and undercut the smaller guys. So not only are you draining pockets of the end consumer, but you are only increasing the market share of "big oil" at the expense of smaller, independent companies. And on top of all of this, our leaders never seem unwilling to fold to OPEC when we have issues with supply.

    I haven't done any specific research into the numbers on this one. I welcome anyone that has to share.

    submitted by /u/vbvsfvx
    [link] [comments]

    The Trade Agreement between Ukraine and Turkey: what do you think?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2022 04:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment