• Breaking News

    Friday, February 18, 2022

    Business Victoria's Secret welcomes 1st model with Down syndrome

    Business Victoria's Secret welcomes 1st model with Down syndrome


    Victoria's Secret welcomes 1st model with Down syndrome

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 06:23 PM PST

    Apple chief Tim Cook faces shareholder revolt over $99m pay package

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 02:25 PM PST

    How to Profit

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 06:22 AM PST

    $100 oil threatens to compound world economy's inflation shock

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 07:51 PM PST

    Cambodia: Victims Allege Sihanoukville Precincts With Ties to Major Businesses Are Sites of Scams, Torture, Detention

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 02:19 AM PST

    Starbucks Profits Soar by 31%—But It's Raising Prices Anyway

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 04:57 AM PST

    Apple chief Tim Cook faces shareholder revolt over $99m pay package | Shareholders urged to vote against deal for Cook, 61, whose pay last year was 1,447 times that of the average Apple employee

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 07:42 PM PST

    Is it possible to revive my business with SMM?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 12:03 AM PST

    Hello everybody!

    As you can guess from the title, I would like to discuss the possibilities and efficiency of SMM. Also, the biggest problem that bothers me a lot s I would like to give my old business a second life. Basically, I wanna revive it.

    I have a small coffee place that years ago used to be trendy. Well, it helped me make a lot of money initially. This place was really successful about a decade ago. People liked it because of its cozy environment, free WiFi, and cozy interior design. I always wanted to create a place where people could feel at home, relax, enjoy their beverages, have a pleasant conversation, or just read a book.

    Luckily, I've created a place like this. People really loved that place. Besides, a group of friends perhaps lived close by to my coffee place. They always gathered there and drank a lot of coffee, chatting and laughing. My team and I used to say that we should film a 'Friends' reunion. Also, we used to call our barista Gunther.

    Now, things are not going that well. That group of friends disappeared, and now there are few visitors a day. They barely order something. So, it negatively affects my business. Well, when it's raining outside, we have much more visitors. Still, it's hard to compete with giants, such as Starbucks or Costa. I'm not even trying to compete with them. I don't wanna have a chain of coffee places. I just wanna mine to be crowded again.

    That's why I was thinking of hiring an SMM agency. Well, I'm pretty sure that using social media accounts and different tools can boost the popularity of my place. It's like people used to post pictures of the wrong spelling names in Starbucks, and it somehow attracted the attention of others. Even I have fallen for that one. But I wonder if I should start working with the SMM panel or try just to do something by myself? I mean something more except creating accounts on different social media platforms and posting a few pictures there with 15 likes.

    submitted by /u/VisibleLamaist
    [link] [comments]

    Spotify acquires two more companies to become a podcasting juggernaut

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 05:34 PM PST

    Biden seen issuing crypto oversight exec order next week

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 06:24 AM PST

    Meta’s Stock-Market Wipeout Is Unmatched in the Megacap Era

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 06:26 AM PST

    I'm looking for a machine that i don't know the name of, so i had trouble looking for it. It turns cardboard rolls into cardboard planks, (planks will be cut and turned into cardboard boxes using different mchines). pics to clarify

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 03:47 AM PST

    Intel delays launch of standalone desktop graphics chips to Q2

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 07:16 AM PST

    What's the main barrier for organizing competitive independent peer reviewed journals that would have a more equitable business model in favor of the researchers being published?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 04:09 PM PST

    How to ask customers how much they are willing to pay for local delivery in a poll

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 06:01 AM PST

    We're going to do a fun Instagram poll to gauge more about what our customers like but also want to get to the bottom of how interested are customers are into local delivery and how much are they willing to pay. Is there any advice on a way to ask this that's not too straight forward?

    submitted by /u/solarpunk24
    [link] [comments]

    Chamath Palihapitiya, who took Virgin Galactic public, steps down from space company's board

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 05:50 AM PST

    I am lost

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 05:40 AM PST

    Hello there,

    i am very skilled persone with motion graphic and i was earn around 3k per month from fiverr and today they closed my account and i have no idea how can i get clients please help me and advice me i am really lost

    submitted by /u/Plus_Ad_2982
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to sell our business. Is there a simplified formula for valuation that we can use as a baseline? Please advise. It’s a small organic food supermarket.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 05:33 AM PST

    ISS urges Apple shareholders to vote against CEO Tim Cook's bonus

    Posted: 16 Feb 2022 05:23 PM PST

    The Weekly Rundown – NFT Sales February 12-18 2022

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 04:11 AM PST

    Amazon officials threaten to cut wages if workers vote to join a union.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 11:56 AM PST

    Mergers and acquisitions

    Posted: 18 Feb 2022 01:26 AM PST

    I'm thinking about buying a company my friend is trying to sell me. Besides profitability, liability, competitor analysis, and trends in the market, what else should I look out for before purchasing?

    submitted by /u/blackwolf413
    [link] [comments]

    Boss wants to hand over business in return for royalties over 3 years.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 06:52 PM PST

    Background:

    My boss and I have been working together for 3 years(Australia). My job has predominantly been to manage/develop one of his businesses(a startup), which I have accomplished to a somewhat successful level (mostly by myself).

    My wage has been quite basic, sitting at approx. 50k per year, however the experience has been great.

    Situation:

    My boss now thinks that the business is too time-consuming, especially with the many other projects he is involved with at the moment.

    The business last year had a net of 150k, with a profit of $60k (inc. wages)

    He has offered for me to take over the business, in return for yearly royalties over a 3 year period, after which I will own the business. I think I am very capable of continuing the growth of this business, however I have never negotiated something like this.

    Does anyone have an idea of what would be a fair percentage to propose? Is there anything I should be careful about with this type of agreement?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/king_turtl3
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to come up with a Business plan with for my friend and i.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2022 06:32 PM PST

    So my friend works in the adult industry if you could even call it that really she just has a private snapchat she charges people she knows for, I talked to her and we want to go bigger. So I'll try to speak in business terms so this doesn't get removed but there is obviously a website that dominates all when it comes to this indusrty and they aren't too bad to get into buisness with they do take a good amount but allow you to build a customer base and thats where all the money comes from is regulars. She is willing to explore many different alleys to target as many target audiences as possible. My goal is to try to find those people and based on reasons I shouldn't detail here I don't think it would be too hard... Please anything helps I appreciate in advance any positive responses!

    submitted by /u/dannydarko363636
    [link] [comments]

    Meta agrees to pay $90 million to settle a lawsuit alleging Facebook kept tracking users after they logged off

    Posted: 15 Feb 2022 11:15 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment