• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 6, 2022

    Business Private equity invaded sports in 2021 with nearly $2 billion in deals, and the NBA was in high demand

    Business Private equity invaded sports in 2021 with nearly $2 billion in deals, and the NBA was in high demand


    Private equity invaded sports in 2021 with nearly $2 billion in deals, and the NBA was in high demand

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 06:13 AM PST

    Multiple India-based call centers and their directors indicted for perpetuating phone scams affecting thousands of Americans

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 08:15 AM PST

    Ford plans to suspend or cut production at 8 factories due to chip shortage

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 09:42 AM PST

    Where to start

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 09:31 AM PST

    Hey everyone. I'm sorry but this question possibly gets posted a million times. I'm interested in starting a business. Mostly something with a product that i can purchase online and resell it to others.

    The only thing is that i don't know where to start. Is there a youtube video series on how to start something like this? Or an article to read? Sorry for being that person. I just don't know who to talk to about this.

    submitted by /u/anonperson3210
    [link] [comments]

    International Business or Business Administration?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 08:39 AM PST

    I know very little about international business other than the fact that I would be able to travel and do work and foreign places compared to business administration it seems right up my alley since it doesn't include too much math that I couldn't handle it gives me an overview of how to do management and so on.

    submitted by /u/ddoomshroom
    [link] [comments]

    Career development - help!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 06:38 AM PST

    I apologize in advance if this is a topic has been covered multiple times on this subreddit

    Did a quick search and nothing came up that was specific enough to my question and hoping that I could initiate some conversation and a bit of exploration around this question

    Long story short, I've been working in the commercial space as an account manager, account executive and business development manager for the last 15 years. My company has since asked me to consider what I want to do moving forward as they've identified me as one of their high achieving employees.

    The request comes with asking me to identify where I want to be next and where I want to end up as well as any course material, Any additional learning, Any university degrees that would help develop me further.

    My initial thought process was getting into the world of mergers and acquisitions, but I'm not sure or don't have anybody to talk to about what the future looks like in that space. What I need to read to be prepared for that space or what I could study.

    It's a bit of a unique position to be in as I've always thrived with customer relationship building, account management and growth and development, but I want to make sure I'm setting myself up for future success for myself, my family, and my company.

    Curious and eager to hear what your guys thoughts are! Where do I go next!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/inlecture
    [link] [comments]

    Do greek universities have a good reputation within the business industry?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 05:34 AM PST

    Does anybody know how international companies view business students from greek universities and especially from Athens university of economics and business?

    submitted by /u/Digital-Expertise
    [link] [comments]

    Do greek universities have a good reputation within the business industry?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 05:33 AM PST

    Does anybody know how international companies view business students from greek universities and especially from Athens university of economics and business?

    submitted by /u/Digital-Expertise
    [link] [comments]

    I found a method that could cost a company a lot of money

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 04:09 AM PST

    As the titel suggests, I found a method in a 24/7 selfservice store to reduce your expanses with more than 50%.

    Accidentally I found this method while shopping in this store. I used it 3 times in total to be sure that it works consistently.

    How could I get a compensation for my information about this 'bug'? I don't want to blackmail them and I sincerely want to help them for a compensation.

    How would I approach this situation, and how would I prove to them without giving my information about the bug away?

    submitted by /u/maratovic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment