• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 6, 2022

    Business Car companies stand to make billions by charging you monthly fees for add-on features like heated seats

    Business Car companies stand to make billions by charging you monthly fees for add-on features like heated seats


    Car companies stand to make billions by charging you monthly fees for add-on features like heated seats

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 12:18 PM PST

    Amazon named as possible Peloton buyer in a suspiciously well-timed rumor

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 10:34 PM PST

    'I don't feel like a pro, but I'm acting like a pro.' These GameStop traders struck gold. Then came the hard part.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 02:16 AM PST

    Bank of America CEO's pay rises more than 30% for 2021

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 05:44 PM PST

    I am a chef who studies food and went to culinary arts school in Miami. I have a lot of great menu ideas and recipes but I need help to find an investor to open a Caribbean restaurant in Los Angeles. I’m in Dallas at the moment. Any ideas?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 02:36 AM PST

    A Bitter Sweet Ending To A Client Relationship

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 01:45 AM PST

    Today I will be telling the story of a man named Chuck and this man Chuck was an older gentleman who owned a roofing business in the Colorado area. Now at the time Chuck's business was doing well but not great and things were always good but never fantastic, and that's when I met Chuck. He told me all about his roofing business while I was at a convention for small business owners and I told him about my SEO services and how I was a new business looking to get off the ground with my first client. Eventually, after some talking, he gave me his number and email and told me to reach out to him at some point after the meeting as he might be interested in my services.

    Immediately the moment I got home I made the 10-minute video of his business walking him through my SEO process and sent it over to his email with a text informing him that I had emailed him some information. He looked at the video and gave me a call, and long story short I landed my first SEO client as Chuck took a chance on my business and became my first client.

    Things went great and over the next 2 years, his business and rankings would continue to grow until he was really dominating the area. We are talking about the first page of Google and number one in the map pack for multiple locations. The man was probably bringing in at least 10-20 roofing jobs a month at that point and had even hired another crew to meet demand. During that time, he had always joked with me that one day he was going to retire and sell his business but I never really believed him. Until about a week ago, I got a text message from him saying that he was in talks to sell his business and the buyer was serious. Again I didn't think anything of it but then I got a text yesterday saying how he had sold the business and wanted to truly thank me for helping him grow to the point where he had this opportunity.

    I can't lie my heart dropped when I heard this as I knew I would be losing a client, but at the same time, I was truly happy for the man as he did exactly what he had dreamed about and could retire now. It was a truly bittersweet ending to one of my favorite clients I've worked with. I hope many of you can get a client like Chuck one day and make that deep connection.

    submitted by /u/JRoss824
    [link] [comments]

    Rough Day in the Bond Market: Treasury Yields Spike, 30-Year Fixed Mortgage Rate Nears 4%. Where's the Magic Number?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 12:43 AM PST

    Does anyone have experience or info about starting a franchise with Tendata?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 10:30 PM PST

    The starting cost for it is low, but it seems like a "too good to be true" opportunity so I'm skeptical. I wasn't able to find much information about people's experiences working with them online.

    submitted by /u/cumdaddysonasty
    [link] [comments]

    Looking at buying a storefront.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 10:02 PM PST

    Not 100% of course just floating around the idea with a friend. Question: On real estate websites there is a list price, and in the description is says monthly rental. Is this because if you purchase you own the building but not the land on it. And thus you pay monthly rent to the land owner?

    submitted by /u/BowenWanderer
    [link] [comments]

    Meta Suffers Largest One-Day Wipeout in US History With $240B Loss

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 05:23 AM PST

    Delta asks the Justice Department to put unruly travelers on a 'no-fly' list

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 01:13 PM PST

    How to become a better listener: « Listening is a skill that’s vitally important, sadly undertaught, and physically and mentally taxing. »

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 02:08 AM PST

    Q5D is using robots to automate electronic wiring during manufacturing

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 05:21 PM PST

    How many business cards for small business?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 02:12 PM PST

    I recently started a small business selling on major e-commerce platform and on amazon as a FBA/FBM partner. I got 3 other friends doing the same thing selling slightly different products coming from mostly same set of distributors we all work with.

    I am more conservative when it comes to not overutilizing line of credit, relying heavily on SBA loan, but these guys seem to love opening 30~50 business cards to put their entire inventory purchase on them of which 90% of the goods get loaded onto Amazon seller's account.

    The thing that appeals to them most is the reward points associated with them. We all like points but I felt like they are not the most critically important merit to warrant management of such high number of credit cards at any given time.

    They have been telling me to do the same so I can extend my purchasing power to 200~300K on credit cards alone. I generally do put some on my credit cards but usually manage cogs purchases with my startup fund of 50k. I feel like maxing out credit on 0% interest cards (as appealing as they sound) is too much of a risk to take personally.

    Is it considered generally acceptable to utilize this many credit for small businesses?

    submitted by /u/Optimal_Bet9319
    [link] [comments]

    Vast DOJ Probe Looks at Almost 30 Short-Selling Firms and Allies

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 12:05 PM PST

    Financing purchase of an existing business

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 12:22 PM PST

    Apple reportedly preparing low-cost iPhone, iPad for March launch

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 02:19 PM PST

    Tequila could overtake vodka as America's favorite liquor as sales boom

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 08:13 AM PST

    Help me understand how to kickstart my startup.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 04:00 AM PST

    I have a team of professionals that can do Graphic Design, 3D, Chip Software, Mobile (IOS/ANDROID), Web, Marketing, Content, Sales, UI/UX, Video, Montage, Sound. I want to create an agency and offer our services, but I don't know where to start. Should I create an agency on Upwork? Should I create a website, offer our services, and market the website? What would you recommend? When I wrote 'professionals', they indeed are masters in their fields, so no worries there.

    (p.s. have a top-rated writing account on Upwork, maybe that can help too).

    Big thanks!

    submitted by /u/madman123098
    [link] [comments]

    Does Amazon have a good understanding of their competitors behavior?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 05:15 AM PST

    Is the behaviour of Amazon's competitors predictable or unpredictable when it comes to strategic management and analyzing the external environment?

    submitted by /u/aaaaannnnddddyyyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Amazon reveals 17% hike in Prime membership fee to offset rising costs as profits surge

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 08:20 AM PST

    Chip shortage forces Ford to cut production of F-150, Bronco and other important vehicles

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 05:14 PM PST

    Columbia CEO says early holiday shopping helped boost Q4 profitability, expects strong 2022

    Posted: 04 Feb 2022 05:14 PM PST

    Opinion: Washington Commanders should have picked the Red Hogs name

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 08:13 AM PST

    ExxonMobil is recovering from the pandemic downturn with $23 billion in profits and plans to expand in the Permian Basin

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 03:31 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment