• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 8, 2022

    Advice/Tips for Someone New to Investing Investment Club

    Advice/Tips for Someone New to Investing Investment Club


    Advice/Tips for Someone New to Investing

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 08:35 PM PST

    Hello! I'm 18 years old and just made my Roth IRA and am EXTREMELY new to investing and am trying to learn as much as I can. I just wanted some feedback and recommendations for the investments I chose for my Roth IRA. I have it set to automatically invest 350 per month, and chose three different investments so far with them being, FXAIX, FZROX, and FSPTX. I want to have a very diverse portfolio and definitely want the account to grow for around 40 years. I will likely add more investments over time once I know what I'm doing a bit more, but is this a decent start? Should I place my money elsewhere or is there any strategies you recommend? All feedback is appreciated and thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/ThanosBigSnap
    [link] [comments]

    Warren Buffett: Never Trust These People In Business (MUST WATCH!)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2022 11:24 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment