• Breaking News

    Friday, September 10, 2021

    Business Amazon complains Elon Musk's companies don't play by the rules

    Business Amazon complains Elon Musk's companies don't play by the rules


    Amazon complains Elon Musk's companies don't play by the rules

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 05:45 AM PDT

    Accountancy giant KPMG to recruit more working class staff

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    'This is the new normal,' Microsoft tells US workers: Work from home until further notice

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 11:41 PM PDT

    Property market rocked as giant Evergrande struggles to repay $300bn debts. Shares in Hong Kong-listed firm slump 10% and bond trade suspended amid fears for shaky Chinese real estate market.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 03:50 AM PDT

    Bill and Melinda Gates back UK A.I. start-up developing antiviral drugs to prevent pandemics

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    Costa Coffee gives staff 5% pay rise as it looks to recruit 2,000 workers

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    Ukraine is the latest country to legalize bitcoin, as the cryptocurrency slowly goes global — Unlike El Salvador’s move this week to adopt bitcoin as legal tender, Ukraine’s crypto law does not put bitcoin on an equal footing with the hryvnia, the country’s national currency.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    How to grow on social media

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    I'm currently trying to grow my Instagram but I have no idea what to post. Any pointers or post ideas?

    submitted by /u/B1z3n
    [link] [comments]

    Im 14 and i want to get a headstart and get down to business

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    Hello. Im a 14 year old boy and im looking for some advice and help about general business.

    What should i do to get started? Say i wanted to start a business, how do i start? And how do i make a business idea.

    Now im probably to hopeful and confident in this but please tell me what you honestly think. Should i just wait until im older? Or could i actually start growing a business now.

    I wrote this on my phone quite quickly but i hope you get what I'm saying.

    Any advice, positive or negative, is greatly appreciated!

    Edit: spelling.

    submitted by /u/Nicless7
    [link] [comments]

    What are 5 people tittles I should start hiring to grow an online business like Facebook & Amazon first started?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 11:49 PM PDT

    The Great Resignation: what is everyone switching to?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 12:36 PM PDT

    So most people join the Great Resignation are looking for better flexibility or better pay or WFH, but what kind of jobs/ careers fields are they intending to move into?

    Are most people aiming to use their skills at a 'better' company? Or accepting lower wages in exchange for flexibility? I can't imagine many people stepping away from a job they were proficient in, only to take a pay cut because of their inexperience at something new.

    Are there fields with notably high labor shortages and others that are flooded with applicants? Or is everyone just playing musical chairs?

    submitted by /u/Dsideimpakt
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice on buying an established business

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Considering buying an already established restaurant; what advice can anyone give me? I've worked in the restaurant industry for years and know the ups and down but never owned/bought one before. What advice can any of my business owners here tell me? What should I look at to find out the business' income/profit other than taxes?

    submitted by /u/MarsupialRelative823
    [link] [comments]

    Are there websites to order cheap women and men accessories online or/ and in bulk?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    Please list names if you know any. Thank you

    submitted by /u/Mejothenative
    [link] [comments]

    EasyJet rejects Wizz Air takeover approach amid £1.2bn fundraising push

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    U.S. labor market recovery on track as weekly jobless claims approach 18-month low

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Chinese companies dumping foreign software?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    I work for a US software company and suddenly over the past few months we've had several private Chinese companies tell us their leadership has mandated removal of all foreign-made software. I assume this is due to pressure from the Chinese government, but I can find no public policy or regulation requiring this of private companies (Chinese govt agencies, yes). Would love to hear the perspective from anyone more engaged with Chinese companies on why this is happening and the details that maybe aren't so public. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/SFMBB
    [link] [comments]

    Relocation Adjustment Pay

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 02:50 PM PDT

    In the past whenever I used cost of living adjustment calculators, I was always let down. Plenty of times I accepted a position only to discover I was low by 9-15k. I found nerd wallet's wage adjustment calculator and this appears pretty decent; compared to prior calculators. Does anyone have recommendations for other calculators when considering a long-distance position?

    submitted by /u/Muted_Imagination518
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding taxes for sole proprietor llc hiring out contractor to do work

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Hi there. I now own an llc for doing software dev services, and it is setup as sole proprietor.

    If I take on more work than I can do and want to hire someone out, do I still get taxed on the full amount I am paid from the customer? Does the IRS take into consideration that a large portion of the payment from the job will be paid to someone else? I'm assuming I either need to change my llc to something other than some proprietor or just make sure I fill out specific forms for my CPA when doing taxes?

    submitted by /u/DatCookieLife
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any good online courses for how to run a business?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 07:40 AM PDT

    Something that actually teaches cash flow, capital management, etc.

    submitted by /u/Ancap101
    [link] [comments]

    Will I get fired for this incident?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Should I be worried about my job?

    I work in a big office building with multiple companies as tenants. This past Saturday, I accidentally ubered to my job instead of my house. There is a security guard patrolling the parking lot at night. Anyways the security guard asked me what I was doing, I was too drunk to really answer. My girlfriend filled the guy in, letting him him know I work in the building and we accidentally took the Uber to the wrong location. Anyways we were waiting for the Uber and me and my girlfriend started arguing in the parking lot for about 5 minutes. We were fairly loud as we were both annoyed with the situation, my office is about 45 minutes from my home and it was 1:30 Am. Will this security guard report this incident, and do I have anything to worry about as far my job goes. I know this was very unprofessional but this was just a dumb mistake that I will not repeat. I have high goals for my career and I have never done anything remotely this stupid.

    submitted by /u/loudandclear2020
    [link] [comments]

    I stupidly made a limited company with intent to use it but haven't. What do I do? (UK)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2021 04:20 AM PDT

    I made a limited company last year in Novemeber, so that I could begin doing private jobs for people outside of my regular work. I activated the company for corporation tax and I am the sole member and director of the company. I admit I shouldn't have done this without atleast being more educated but I'm lost on what i need to do legally and to avoid fines/penalties for not doing my duties. Do I have to request for the company to become dormant? Do I need to still do my tax returns? How do I do my tax returns if I haven't traded and have made no transactions associated with the business? Also, do I have to do this only with HMRC, or with Company's House? Or Both?

    Any help that you are able to give would be greatly appreciated

    submitted by /u/OweJayy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment