• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 8, 2021

    Business 17-year-old Korean CEO on Building a Brand and Passing $1,000,000 in Sales

    Business 17-year-old Korean CEO on Building a Brand and Passing $1,000,000 in Sales


    17-year-old Korean CEO on Building a Brand and Passing $1,000,000 in Sales

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 02:22 AM PDT

    How to keep your employees from joining the ‘Great Resignation’

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 10:48 AM PDT

    El Salvador Buys 400 Bitcoin as Crypto Become Currency Tuesday

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    How do you deal with depression as a business owner?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 12:49 AM PDT

    I've been struggling to even get out of bed lately. The last few months have been hell and I've gotten 0 work done. Every day I feel sick in the stomach from stress. It's only me who runs the business, so I have no one I can ask for help really and its still a relatively new business so not making much money and its my only source of income. I've always struggled with depression but my best friend has stage 4 cancer and I'm helping looking after her, my great uncle who I was very close to just passed away and I was the only family member willing to plan a funeral or get their apartment clear and deal with their belongings, and I'm also the guardian for his 83 year old with who has dementia and hurls abuse at me all the time (it's not her fault, it's the dementia).

    Im 24 and don't know anyone to go to for advice on this. It's just extremely hard to remain motivated especially when you're just starting out and go some days with busting your butt during the day and going to bed at night knowing you've made $0.

    It's just tough some days. I've tried therapy a few times and it just didn't really help and just some words of advice would be great.

    submitted by /u/ThickandTired93
    [link] [comments]

    5 rules to make sure coal-plant buyouts benefit the public, not the big banks

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 05:30 AM PDT

    London Metal Exchange’s historic “ring” reopens in the City

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 03:27 AM PDT

    Looking for business partners. No investment needed. 50% revenue share. (More info in the thread)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    Hello.

    I'm looking for business partners for an outsourcing agency business. I live in a country with low wages and a lot of talented tech people. We can provide high quality web design/development, logo design, and software development services for competitive prices. I'm looking for partners in countries such as the US, Canada, Australia, and the UK to sell these services to local clients. You can sell these services as your own, form an agency etc. and outsource the actual work to us. Revenue will be split equally for each sale that you make. If you get 4 clients a month for 5000$ each for web development (and people/companies do pay that and even more. It's all about how you present the service and the value you add) you'll be making 10000$ profit. You can write your own paycheck basically and scale this business by forming an agency, hiring sales people and selling more. I'm ready to help you find clients by directing you to relevant resources for learning how to sell. Let me know if you have any questions. If you're interested, dm me and lets talk.

    submitted by /u/whocaresrighttt
    [link] [comments]

    Generation Australia partners with Xceptional to employ neurodivergent Australians - DynamicBusiness

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 01:46 AM PDT

    JCB heir Jo Bamford joins forces with City insider Max Gottschalk to launch £1bn hydrogen investment fund

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    Who is in the right?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 07:01 PM PDT

    So I recently purchased some hats and upon receiving them I had noticed that there was some minor damage. I checked the site to see if they still had the product in stock and they did, so I reached out to the company via email to ask in this situation if they could do an exchange or full return. The owner responded back with a link to their website (nothing else, like idk sorry it was damaged). Looking at that they wanted me to pay them to one restock the damaged item and two to ship out the product. I disagree with that policy in this situation because the item was defective from them, that is not my fault so why should I pay?? I asked the owner if that was really the process, why do they make you pay that even for damaged items & he simply said that's the policy he's not making me do anything. Which I felt was a weird way for someone to speak to a customer (as someone who has dealt with customers forever). I went on to continue to ask why that was the case since they were the ones who sent me the product damaged and he continued to be unhelpful in any way, basically saying to me when I asked for further help to look at the website. He came off as he couldn't be bothered to help and wanted nothing to do with it. I then (wrongfully) called him an asshole due to the way he was treating me and went on to further say that I just wanted to talk to get clarification on the policy in this case and if there was anything else he can do and he told me what you want to hear and what I said are different, so sorry. And that was it and ignored me after. Aside from me calling him an asshole lol what's the deal with this? At the very least if he treated me with some respect and had said my apologies that your product came damaged, but this is our exchange policy regardless at least he apologized.. But throughout the entire exchange he never once offered me any help besides directing me to the return policy. I decided to reach out to the bank to dispute the transaction, so IDK how that will go, but just a overall weird interaction, by far the weirdest reaction I have ever had with an employee or owner of a company.

    submitted by /u/SilentSlayyer
    [link] [comments]

    Deutsche Telekom lifts T-Mobile US stake in SoftBank swap deal

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 05:36 AM PDT

    Elon Musk 'Changing The World With His Ventures,' Says Tesla Rival Volkswagen's CEO

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 05:08 AM PDT

    Board Chairs Biggest Mistakes with Ransomware & Chinese Privacy Data laws

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Trump Made Fun of GA Election Officials for Death Threats: Report

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 11:55 AM PDT

    Live Bitcoin Tweet updates by the El Salvador's President Nayib Bukele ���� (@nayibbukele)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 12:52 PM PDT

    41.8K #Likes & 7.1K #Retweets
    "El Salvador just bought 200 new coins.
    We now hold 400 #bitcoin
    #BitcoinDay 🇸🇻"

    Since Sep 03, 2021 u/nayibbukele have got 456K #Likes and 74.6K #Retweets

    Find more trending Tweets on The #Visualized Twitter Profile of Nayib Bukele 🇸🇻 via u/TheVisualizED App 📊 #bitcoin #bitcoinday #btc

    About "Nayib Bukele 🇸🇻 (@nayibbukele)"
    Followers: 2.9M
    Following: 532
    Tweets Posted: 77.8K
    Location: El Salvador
    Profile Description: Papá de Layla https://thevisualized.com/twitter/timeline/nayibbukele 📊

    submitted by /u/TheVisualizED
    [link] [comments]

    how to charge for a pottery item that's going to be made into a mold, and mass produced and sold?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    my mom who has been a potter for 15 years has been asked to make the following item out of pottery so it can be made out of a mold, mass produced and sold.

    the item was orignally made my chef masa in new york, and he only uses it in his own personal kitchen now.

    basicly what i'm wondering is, how should she charge for a item thats going to be mass produced and sold? just a flat fee? or a percentage of every piece thats sold?

    https://preview.redd.it/ssag9x0745m71.png?width=844&format=png&auto=webp&s=582e8713e163d8bf5d096e518ddfd1ef8a5c240f

    submitted by /u/odmejsss11
    [link] [comments]

    Better Diploma for Business

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    I'm debating taking Project Management or Human Resource Management in school. Both are pretty similar (one-year, same tuition), but I'm wondering which will be more useful.

    In my career, I hope to move into an upper management position, but no field specifically.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/VosSauce
    [link] [comments]

    Who are behind the Pfizer's successful business?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 11:16 AM PDT

    Website LiveChat - Who to use?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 10:10 AM PDT

    Hi r/Business!

    I hope this is an acceptable inquiry. I am trying to figure out which LiveChat service is best for my business's website. I would have 3 employees manning the LiveChat each day, a total of 100 people would ideally be on the rotation. The services I have found are pay per user, but most users would only be on once a month. Does anyone know of a service where we can have a corporate account for whoever is scheduled on a given day to sign in to?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/lanadeltrey
    [link] [comments]

    Program Manager?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Not sure if this is the right place to ask so please push back if not.

    I started out as a Project Manager at this company a few years back. Like every project, a bit of scope creep came into my job and I now manage multiple projects and platforms. I'm still reeling from all the changes but I find that I'm still able complete the work I do way above satisfactory levels.

    But now I'm kind of lost on my job title for my resume.

    On top of managing smaller projects, I now own a platform that handles portfolio management. I field requests and intake, track user management and permissions, as well as lead my organization through the platform as the dev team continues to upgrade it and create new features. I'm the middle man, so to speak, between my org and the dev team. I basically now find ways to increase the efficiency of what my org does while identifying ways to make it better and I lead us to the finish line.

    This doesn't feel like a project. This feels more like a program so...am I now technically a program manager?

    Would appreciate your thoughts and feedback.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Rockwood
    [link] [comments]

    Top 5 Best Online Jobs For Teens!

    Posted: 07 Sep 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment