• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 11, 2020

    Searching for an investments to start producing and shipping custom furniture worldwide Investment Club

    Searching for an investments to start producing and shipping custom furniture worldwide Investment Club


    Searching for an investments to start producing and shipping custom furniture worldwide

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    "5 Hedges For a Bear Market" - Ted Waller

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Spider silk may be close to production as Kraig Biocraft becomes first spider silk company to apply to Nasdaq.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Starting a new journey. Need Suggestions.

    Posted: 11 Jun 2020 08:47 AM PDT

    Hey, So here's a bit of my background and current situation and so i need your suggestions for it. I'm 23, and currently moved to barcelona from Pakistan. I'm a resident here. Back in Pakistan i did 2 years of computer science Bachelors. But i always wanted to be my own boss. I like the food industry, cannabis and I can take interest in alot of industries when it comes to Business. Even my Dad wants me to invest in something. Now the problem is, i dont know what that thing is. I dont have a job and my dad pays for my rent food and everything else! Its our cultural thing but im ashamed of it. Also i dont want to waste my time anymore in getting a job in a field where i won't invest. The thing is how am i supposed to get to a point where im sure that this is the field that i wantt to invest in? I don't know. Maybe the answers are simple but I'm just too confused and stuck. I have wasted too many years in studying B.S in universities. I also did an year of bachelors in communication and media science lol, useless for me. All suggestions are welcomed, and ill be grateful :')

    submitted by /u/pjay820
    [link] [comments]

    Monthly Dividend Income

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    Should you buy Tesla stock in 2020?

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Billionaire Chamath Palihapitiya is Predicting a 2020 Market Crash

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 04:08 PM PDT

    Robinhood Investing

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    If anyone here is looking to start their Robinhood investments, please use this referral link, it will allow you to gain a free stock.

    https://join.robinhood.com/bhargaa37

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/bhargav_akula01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment