• Breaking News

    Monday, June 8, 2020

    Business Rhode Island doughnut shop ends police, military discounts due to problems with 'racism and injustice'

    Business Rhode Island doughnut shop ends police, military discounts due to problems with 'racism and injustice'


    Rhode Island doughnut shop ends police, military discounts due to problems with 'racism and injustice'

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    HSBC warns it could face reprisals in China if UK bans Huawei equipment: Telegraph

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    World authorities set to lead The Recovery Summit – 15 to 19 June

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Space Business: India Plans to Build its Own Space Station

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    A blast from the '90s kids' past: Secretaries get rich in the Internet age

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    Threat from climate change to financial stability bigger than Covid-19

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Help me choose the name for my Digital Agency

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:55 AM PDT

    Hi people,

    First of all, thank you for reading this post and taking the time to do so.

    I have a very quick question for you and would really appreciate some feedback!

    Which of the following names do you like the most, for a digital marketing agency:

    • Orion Digital Marketing Agency
    • ELINT Digital Marketing Agency
    • la Création Digital Marketing Agency
    • The Blue Lighthouse Digital Marketing Agency
    • Lumos Digital Marketing Agency
    • The Key Digital Marketing Agency

    The agency will be aimed at small to medium-sized businesses (grocery shops, dry cleaning services, gyms, small law firms, dentists, etc etc), located in Bulgaria. I plan the business to operate on a local level. The idea of the agency is to guide customers towards success (that's why so many of the names are related to guiding tools)

    Thank you and looking forward to your suggestions!

    submitted by /u/pedal96
    [link] [comments]

    Why your business need a mobile app in 2020? The complete guide

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Tesla German factory online 2020 will revolutionize auto industry

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    Real world example of sunk cost fallacy ?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:42 PM PDT

    I've been scouring the internet in search of a real-world example in which a business had commit the sunk cost fallacy to no avail. Any info would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SM0K1NP0T
    [link] [comments]

    Question concerning Facebook leads

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    To start, I've read that leads cost money, but how? The leads I have personally seen look basic with standard text and a stock image. I presume if you were to buy premade leads as opposed to creating your own would justify why they cost money, even if they're cheap.

    submitted by /u/ilikeoldgaming
    [link] [comments]

    The One Thing Startup Network Marketers Should Build First (& Build Around After It)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    AstraZeneca Approaches Gilead About Potential Merger

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Degree Question : International, Administrative, Management

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Could you please tell me the difference between these three degrees?
    Which one has the best avg salary, job satisfaction, employment rate, etc?
    What skills and knowledge are gained or lost by picking one over the other?
    Did you get one of these degrees; how has it affected your life?
    Thank you so much for your insight.

    submitted by /u/bendadestroyer
    [link] [comments]

    Changing careers. Opinions, please weigh in!

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Dear r/business,

    I need your input.

    I'm reinventing myself at 32. And am completely lost as to what I want to do as a career. So I'm here, now, fishing for your opinions and perspectives.

    Below are some points to help you weigh in...

    My characteristics

    -I have a get it done attitude. -I look a little bit Intimidating, kind of like how military and police have a hard time being invisible. -I stand out, I speak out and if you prompted me, I could manage speaking to an audience. Not well as I can write neccisarily, but not bad either.

    My talents -Ive been told multiple times that I have a gift for persuasive writing. -I am highly creative in articulating ideas, and could easily spend months obsessing about a challenge and almost as if assaulting it from different angles. -In college group projects, I always ended up leading the group, even when I tried to hide a little so that someone else would take the lead so I get a break. -ideas propogate in my brain like weeds grow in a garden, particularly business ideas

    Motivations -bringing value -doing my part -coexisting in a happy work environment -important! earning a decent income (90000 CAD or more) -having a family (at some point)

    Experience -military full time for 6 years, lots of discipline and team work, but also some difficult things -Built a service business from scratch in the forestry industry. Sold it 5 years later and paid for my business degree. -other entrepreneurial pursuits

    Weakness: -self esteem, I suppose -interrupting -distractions -tunnel vision -unintentional talking down -no specific passions -no network, I have moved too much over the last 15 years

    Anything helps, it could be anything...

    submitted by /u/vaxinius
    [link] [comments]

    Interview - Talk about your experiences identifying current and future state business processes?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:50 PM PDT

    Can someone breakdown this question and perhaps how you would answer it?

    submitted by /u/356a5z35t8i2I4274m06
    [link] [comments]

    “Cash is King. Cash is Queen.” Guy Kawasaki's 11 Tips for business to survive the pandemic

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    What kind of business would this be considered?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    So I've been interested in starting a business for a while that would essentially exist to provide resources to small businesses that could otherwise not afford them on their own.

    For example, if a business wanted to expand their marketing but couldn't afford to bring on a full time marketing person, for a one-time or ongoing retainer fee, they could go to this larger firm that would be able to take over their marketing with a team of professionals as part of their "portfolio" that would provide better quality content at a lower price than what it would cost the small business to hire their own marketing person.

    Ideally this business could provide services like this for all aspects of operations from management to finance to marketing and everything in between. To my knowledge this is somewhat similar to business solutions or venture capital without the firm actually investing in an ownership stake in the small business.

    So would this be considered something like consulting or business solutions? And are there companies like this already? Are they considered good a business to try to get into? Thanks in advance for any input

    submitted by /u/vipor3d
    [link] [comments]

    Common People

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:51 PM PDT

    Hello my name is Brad and im 16. Im currently trying to start a brand named Common People. It is a clothing brand that has high end designs but is affordable for the common person. I am currently in the marketing phase. I am doing my best to get feedback from a varity of people. My main demographic consists of teens and young adults. My catalogue for my brand as of right now includes t-shirts, long sleeve shirts, hoodies, joggers, and more in the future. I hope to start a career off of this and make my dream become a reality. For updates about my brand, you can follow my instagram if you chose, common.people.official

    submitted by /u/Wack902
    [link] [comments]

    Do you understand your entire salary?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    At my most recent employment, I only really understood a fraction of my salary.

    I was quite surprised how hard it was to understand e. g. my bonus or the pension I received. Today, a lot of employers are also issuing employee stock options as well as other financial incentives, I ask myself: how many of you really understand your salary?

    It would be great if you'd mention in what country + industry you work in.

    submitted by /u/memo_mar
    [link] [comments]

    Do I have to register My ebay account as a business?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I've been contemplating about starting an ebay business for a while now. Now I figure its the right time for me. I'm looking to get into the hobby and Trading Card business and I have some product I want to sell and see how it does on ebay. My question is do I need to register my account as a business? Do I need a business license (I live in Ontario, Canada) from the get go? I just want to start selling asap and see how this thing plays out. If I sell a decent amount of product then I would consider registering a business. If I'm not registered as a business, how should I go about recording my revenue, expenses, profit, etc? Should I trademark my ebay account name from the start (its not under my actual name)? If I don't register it as a business, how should I go about reporting it to the CRA?

    My thoughts are a little clustered at the moment but I'm very green to this and I dont want to make any mistakes off the bat. I'm trying to find a powerseller on ebay I can learn from. Anywho, any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/TwoScarves
    [link] [comments]

    Top Popular Video Games by Units Sold from 1990 - 2020

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment