• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    BOOK SUMMARY: Get Rich with Dividends, in 4 sentences. Investment Club

    BOOK SUMMARY: Get Rich with Dividends, in 4 sentences. Investment Club


    BOOK SUMMARY: Get Rich with Dividends, in 4 sentences.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 05:46 AM PDT

    Question about moving stocks to a Roth IRA

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    I just opened a Roth IRA with Fidelity and I have about $2000 worth of stocks from my previous employer (net gain ~ $350) in individual account also in Fidelity. I'm wondering if I can transfer them from the individual account to Roth because it looks like Fidelity gives me this option. But the individual account is not taxed yet so what happens if I do transfer over? Will I pay the tax for that $300 now or I won't even be able to transfer? And I also want to know if I do transfer the $2000 does it count as part of the $6000 limit? I'm trying to maximize the fund in the Roth so when I start investing in stocks, I won't have to pay taxes if the money grows. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/aivlys00
    [link] [comments]

    What is the proper order for these business terms?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    I'm making a flash card about a company's revenues. What is the correct or optimal order of the following information:

    Company name

    Relevant financial reporting period (quarter)

    Revenue (the word, not the figure)

    Those 3 bits of information is on the front of the card and the revenue figure is on the back.

    Thanks in advance...

    submitted by /u/Zurevu
    [link] [comments]

    Should you buy Nikola stock?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Bit of background on Bill Ackman

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    NIKOLA MOTORS (NKLA)

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    NKLA rose 103% yesterday. Deemed to be 'the next Tesla', I have 11 shares at average $52. I plan on buying more. It rose to pre-market today above $83. I bought my first couple at $31 while it was still under VTIQ... I should have bought more.

    What are you thoughts on this compant, its stocks, and its potenial?

    submitted by /u/Neeks1993
    [link] [comments]

    Important details and benefits that real estate investors need to know about self-tours

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:30 PM PDT

    Billionaire Warren Buffett Explains If You Should Invest Now or Wait for Another Market Crash

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    Why I believe $BABA is Undervalued | Alibaba stock analysis

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment