• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 4, 2020

    TEVA short squeeze to $20! Investment Club

    TEVA short squeeze to $20! Investment Club


    TEVA short squeeze to $20!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2020 09:31 AM PST

    What to do...

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:13 PM PST

    This is a big question... yes, I know my post history is sketchy as hell, but this is for real. I'm panicking.

    Hi all, high schooler here. I've been doing small trading with an experienced investor- a family friend. No more than $5,000 at a time under his guidance for the past 3 years, all turning profit. He is a smart investor, with the pockets to prove it. He has predicted and made off with huge investments in the past.

    Now all of a sudden he came out of the blue to ask me a question about ZM. I answered, and now he wants me to go into a 2m long-term cost-averaging investment out of his own pocket. Is there any polite way to tell him that I can't do something like that?

    Here was his proposal. 1m on each side, up to 20 long-term positions, and $50,000 per initial position. I'd be handling more than my damn college fund before I can legally drive.

    How do I politely turn it down while also keeping a stable mentorship with him?

    submitted by /u/linglingviolist
    [link] [comments]

    What Investors Are Missing About the Coronavirus (Pandemic)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:20 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment