• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    25 y.o. trying to expand my wealth for the future good of my young family. Need advice. Investment Club

    25 y.o. trying to expand my wealth for the future good of my young family. Need advice. Investment Club


    25 y.o. trying to expand my wealth for the future good of my young family. Need advice.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Hey all! I'm hoping to branch into investing in stocks in order to diversify my wealth portfolio and increase wealth over the medium to long term. If I can make realise some short term investments that would be a bonus also.

    Currently I have a house (with a reasonable mortgage to boot) - approximately 80% LVR after 3 years of ownership. I also have a small number of shares in Telstra that have done quite poorly over the past 10 years, although things seem to be looking up there.

    I don't have a huge amount of cash at the ready and I guess I'm wondering if I should look at an option like Raiz (formerly acorns?) or whether I should bite the bullet and try to gather a few thousand to kick start my investment portfolio? I've thought about jumping on the BTC wagon also.

    I'm after some resources to learn more also! I have a background in commerce / accounting but have never really actively traded personally. TIA for your help!

    submitted by /u/Gauky94
    [link] [comments]

    Cheapest online broker ?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 02:29 AM PST

    Sup chaps,

    As a classic millanian, I want to invest the 8K sleeping in my saving account. I want to began smoothly with indexs and gold in a 5 years goal.

    Since I dont have a lot of money I will buy some ETFs and maybe some fractionals shares depending on the opportunities.

    What is the cheapest broker for my case (20-30 orders per year maximum)?

    submitted by /u/R4DGUY
    [link] [comments]

    Invest in a font.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 01:30 AM PST

    Best Platform for Fractional Shares

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Hi everyone,

    I'm just getting started with trading and plan on almost exclusively trading stocks. I'm looking for the best platform that will enable me to buy fractional shares of stocks with little to no fees.

    I know Cash App has this feature, but I've heard mixed reviews about how well the service works and the level of customer service (if needed) and I know Robinhood has been promising fractional shares for a while, but nothing has come up yet.

    Any and all feedback is greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/M3atTruck
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment