• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 23, 2019

    Financial PayPal to buy online deals platform Honey for $4B

    Financial PayPal to buy online deals platform Honey for $4B


    PayPal to buy online deals platform Honey for $4B

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:04 AM PST

    Charles Schwab-TD Ameritrade deal would be the latest in a long series of broker mergers

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:07 AM PST

    16, Just got a job.

    Posted: 22 Nov 2019 11:55 PM PST

    Hey, I just got a job and I was wondering what the best thing to do with my money is. Should I try and learn to invest? Should I just put it away for college? I'm pretty lost to be completely honest. Its minimum wage which in my state is 12.00$ an hour. It's part time, because I have school and what not. Any advice is meaningful and appreciated. Sorry for the sort of vague post, I just do not know what I should be looking up or asking about.

    submitted by /u/FrostyWombos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment