• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 24, 2019

    Financial Monte Carlo Simulation of Value at Risk (VaR) in Excel

    Financial Monte Carlo Simulation of Value at Risk (VaR) in Excel


    Monte Carlo Simulation of Value at Risk (VaR) in Excel

    Posted: 23 Nov 2019 04:45 PM PST

    Wanting to learn more about finance and business

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 04:13 AM PST

    Hello everyone, first of all if this post violates any of the rules on this sub I'll remove it.

    But I'm here to ask on how can I learn more about finance, any book recommendations, online courses or anything of that kind, I've been doing some research on the topic to learn as much as I can but nothing is guided or atleast nothing gives me a plan of where to start and how I will learn about finance, I mostly want to learn for personal knowledge and interest in this topic.

    submitted by /u/Bss_ss
    [link] [comments]

    Amazon

    Posted: 24 Nov 2019 09:17 AM PST

    Good morning, r/Finance. Hey so, I am very stupid about stocks and investments and I apologize if this question has been asked before (I did do a search of this subreddit first and couldn't find anything specific to my question), but I was wondering if I could get an opinion from a few of you that actually understand the deeper foundational principles of the stockmarket. What is your guys' honest opinion on Amazon? I look at it from a very non-finance perspective and think "online shopping is the way of the future and Amazon dominates that market. Probably a good investment." And makes me wanna invest in some Amazon shares. But I don't understand the numbers analysis of stocks like you guys do so this is a very uneducated perspective. Could anyone please offer me any advice?

    Thanks guys.

    submitted by /u/Xihr
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment