• Breaking News

    Friday, October 25, 2019

    Financial World's Newest Billionaire

    Financial World's Newest Billionaire


    World's Newest Billionaire

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 06:20 AM PDT

    Landlord wants me to put deposit for apartment I have never seen on PayPal.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2019 10:20 AM PDT

    A bit of backstory.

    I'm a 21 year old guy transferring to UAlbany this spring. It has been a pain in the ass to find housing because I am only looking for a 4-6 month lease. After a couple weeks I got a message from a guy who says he owns a bunch of properties and that one room will be available for the semester. The price is right and the pictures look good but I have not seen the place in person. I can't go down to UAlbany for another two weeks and I'm scared that if I don't put a deposit down that I will lose the room. Like I said it's been really difficult to find a place that works and this place seems to work.

    Thing is the guy asked me to put a deposit on PayPal and I don't know him and I don't see any listings. He got my info from a private Facebook group for students looking for housing And reached out about the room. He's pressuring me to pay ASAP and I'm just getting turned off. Do you guys know if there is any way for me to protect myself.

    submitted by /u/ralphrk1998
    [link] [comments]

    TPG Sixth Street Raises $2.2 Billion to Fund Growth Companies

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 02:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment