• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 4, 2019

    Stock Market - Stocks in invest for dividend

    Stock Market - Stocks in invest for dividend


    Stocks in invest for dividend

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:37 PM PDT

    Hi, First post on the subreddit

    What stocks are good for investing and dividends? Solid company's for long term investing

    My current portfolio is:

    1 Microsoft 1 AMD 1 Navi 1 Discover 6 Sprint 1 ZNGA (Free Stock)

    I sold about 10 stocks from AMD a few months ago ($300 profit)

    I'm returning into investing, but I'm lost right now

    submitted by /u/OutcastSpy
    [link] [comments]

    Think 25% Tariffs Are Bad? Trump Slaps 456% Duty on Vietnam Steel

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 02:06 AM PDT

    How do you find your best ideas?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 06:42 PM PDT

    Specifically I'm talking about under the radar stocks that end up high flyers. Not just penny stocks, although they could qualify, I'm talking more like stocks like $FIVN which has been a 6x since January of 2016 or unsexy names no one has heard of but have easily beat the market.

    What process, means, do you guys come across your winners. What things do you look for to find or stocks that outperform or multibaggers like $FIVN,

    I'm looking to get better at digging and due diligence and wondering how others come by their ideas in an attempt to fine tune my tool kit.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/castor_troy24
    [link] [comments]

    What happens to bank stocks during a recession???

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    I've looked everywhere for the answer to this question but without any luck.

    What happens with a bank stock when there's a recession?

    Currently there are scandals in my country with the banks and their price dropped like crazy, so I bought some stocks in them.

    However, the lingering threat of a recession 2019/2020 has made me unsure if this was a good idea.

    So, what happens to banks during a recession? Do they go up or down?

    submitted by /u/Semencollector5000
    [link] [comments]

    Weed Stocks End of 2019

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 03:44 PM PDT

    Anyone have any good recommendations that I can do DD on for some upcoming good WEED stock companies? thanks

    submitted by /u/Ibeepboop87
    [link] [comments]

    Starting fresh, looking for advice on getting into the stock market!

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 11:55 AM PDT

    Like the title says, I've been watching the stock market my whole life and it's always peaked my interest. I have finally made the decision to be more independent financially and I'm just looking for any tips and tricks from all the veterans on this sub.

    Specifically, I'm looking for advice on breaking into the marijuana stocks. I've done some research and noticed that with the elections coming up then I believe that marijuana is going to be legalized nationwide to help boost their numbers for the election so in my eyes, now is the time to get in before it spikes. Any advice would he greatly appreciated, I'm a greenpea so please break in down for me. Thank you all in advance!

    submitted by /u/RCABC96
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I begin?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 07:12 AM PDT

    Well, cut straight to chase. I see that the Stockmarket offers you the chance to be financially independant, but I have no idea where to begin or even educate myself about it. I'm currently 16 and have a part-time job, and I plan to save up my until I'm 18. Once I'm 18, I'm legally allowed to invest into the Stock Market and other things. Could anyone help me out, or give me some tips?

    submitted by /u/Crash995
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth learning about the market with the intent to beat it?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 03:30 AM PDT

    I feel like the ultimate reason for investment is to make money, so if you put time aside to learning the stock market you should be making more money. This isn't the case, however, right? Beating the market is something which even veterans in the market struggle to do, and almost no one can do it consistently. You're better off just putting all your savings in an etf, such as one investing in the S&P 500, since that is essentially 'the market', and you're not going to beat it. Time isn't an issue, I'm 14, and I have an interest in the market, but am I not wrong in thinking that a better strategy would be to learn another skill, such as programming, which can potentially make you money, and THEN funnel that into investments, rather than focusing on the investing part?

    submitted by /u/DecentBlokeAye
    [link] [comments]

    Market Closed

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 09:17 AM PDT

    Its A Cool Time To Do Some Studying And Back Testing. I Just Build A New Scanner On TOS That Finds The Golden Cross Of 2 EMA Lines Just Before Crossing.

    submitted by /u/StokesInvestment
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on crowdsourcing stock recommendations?

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 12:40 AM PDT

    Has anyone here used Atom Finance? Or any other sort of decentralized financial opinion/advisory platform? Just read Surowiecki's Wisdom of the Crowds, and the idea of a crowdsourced financial advisory where you can vote on if you agree with someone's stock preditions/opinions (like a more crowd-sourced insights driven version of this thread) seems pretty interesting.

    submitted by /u/herhighnessmyspleen
    [link] [comments]

    Social trading eToro

    Posted: 04 Jul 2019 04:02 AM PDT

    Hi

    On eToro you can learn from other traders and copy their strategy, it's very good for learning or to have pasive income, check my profile:

    https://etoro.tw/30ddPyq

    submitted by /u/raftoni
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment