• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 2, 2019

    Stocks - What is one thing you wish you knew before starting to invest in stocks?

    Stocks - What is one thing you wish you knew before starting to invest in stocks?


    What is one thing you wish you knew before starting to invest in stocks?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 08:15 AM PDT

    I'm new on stock investing, and currently I need to know more about the experiences of others who have invested in stocks before. Feel free to share your experiences and advices.

    submitted by /u/LaVieDeRebelle
    [link] [comments]

    from an investors point of view are stocks better owned by insiders or mostly by large institutions?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 12:24 PM PDT

    from my research it seems that stocks that are NOT owned mostly by insiders tend to be more successful. what are your thoughts and views?

    submitted by /u/thewatch2
    [link] [comments]

    My top picks for June 2019

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 04:45 PM PDT

    May 2019 is offering some decent discounts that allows us to slowly buy into stocks in June and July. As a result, I'm looking into 7 different stocks. Taiwan Semiconductors (TSM) Baozun (BZUN) Alibaba (BABA) Cisco (CSCO) United Healthcare (UNH) Amazon (AMZN) Nvidia (NVDA) Let me know what you guys have in your watchlist and what you think about my watchlist.

    submitted by /u/TheUncannyUser
    [link] [comments]

    Ratios, valuations, and other things

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 01:06 PM PDT

    Hello, everyone. I hope everyone is enjoying all this winning with these tariffs.

    I saw a post that was quickly removed that listed every ratio, valuation, and such that Warren Buffet uses to see the efficiency of buying a stock. It was a longer post, but I have not been able to find it or look it up.

    I was seeing if someone could help me either refine my search or link to the post or article/page of a book. I hope I just didn't skim past it in my searches.

    Have a great day,

    ABucketFull

    submitted by /u/ABucketFull
    [link] [comments]

    Can I see the VC firms which invested into companies pre-IPO?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 10:44 AM PDT

    And if so, can I see how big there holdings are/were?

    I know I can find out when they sell through 13F filings, but these often aren't available for recent IPOs. Would be really nice to know how much VC money is in an IPO as part of the DD process.

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/StocksUnlocked
    [link] [comments]

    Would investing in both AMD and NVDA be repetitive?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 08:43 AM PDT

    I truly believe in both the growth of AMD, but NVDA is at a great discount but still waiting for it to go down a bit more. I feel like NVDA will be at the top of the curve when it comes to AI.

    submitted by /u/cpayne_10
    [link] [comments]

    I'm pretty new to the stock market, and would like to ask some general information.

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 12:11 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I'm pretty new to this, so i don't really know how one should properly invest.

    I'm young, and i have some spare money lying around. Not enough to buy real estate, so the next thing would be, well stock.

    I'm thinking about buying (obviously), specifically AMD (Advanced Micro Devices), but first of all, i don't know how to evaluate a company if it's good, bad, neutral / long run, short run etc.

    I don't plan to jump out, but rather have that sucker in there and just let it sit as don't need that money, so 100% long term.

    So, my question would be, do you think if it's a good/bad idea, and if it is how did you come to the conclusion.

    Also, if you don't wish to share (what is 100% understandable, every man for himself), what material should i read that'd educate me on the subject of the stock market.

    Thanks

    PS:

    I'm a sucker for tech, and like their datacenter portfolio (like the consumer too, but that's not where the real money is for them)

    submitted by /u/omen_tenebris
    [link] [comments]

    If $MU is a 10 on the risk scale, and $VTI is a 1, what’s your solid 7?

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 07:33 PM PDT

    Subject says it all, really.

    I'd have to say mine is $BOMN. Potentially another $BRK but still a small cap and still quite risky. But I'd buy the dip.

    You?

    submitted by /u/manlymatt83
    [link] [comments]

    Possible to auto-DCA an ETF on eTrade?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 10:24 AM PDT

    I'm no longer interested in trying to time the market, ha.

    I want to DCA a few great ETFs like VUG, VO, etc.

    Judging by https://us.etrade.com/aip/plansummary you can only DCA mutual funds - is this true? I want to automatically invest $500/mo into ETFs and it's really not possible unless I do it manually?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/coinealscammedme
    [link] [comments]

    If markets are semi strong efficient as studies have shown, what’s the point of financial analysts?

    Posted: 02 Jun 2019 09:22 AM PDT

    I'm currently on the ER track and it seems so counterintuitive how many textbook and article out there are saying that markets are semi strong which means all public data is already reflected in the market. So what is the point of ER and why does it still exist?

    submitted by /u/heyo431
    [link] [comments]

    I still can't find a suitable broker

    Posted: 01 Jun 2019 07:40 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I'm having trouble when it comes to finding the broker I feel better with. This are my requirements: ♦ Minimum deposit $200 -ish ♦ Non us residents allowed ♦ Preferably low fees ♦ Access to NYSE NASDAQ DJ (the more the better) • Day-trading friendly ♦ Accepts credit cards for funding ♦ OPTIONAL mobile app

    I'm struggling a lot so if you guys can give me some advice I will appreciate it a lot!! Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/notruth3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment