• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 31, 2019

    Stocks - Why are gas prices on the rise?

    Stocks - Why are gas prices on the rise?


    Why are gas prices on the rise?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 06:44 AM PDT

    I've noticed that gas is almost $3 a gallon (metro Detroit) they haven't been this high in while and has not been over $3 dollars in a few years. Is it due to the unstable stock market or are there other reason that I may not understand? I Just stated buying a selling stocks recently on my own and I have been wanted to understand market tides instead of just buying and holding for long term.

    submitted by /u/jaroth8
    [link] [comments]

    How Apple TV Plus compares to Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 06:30 AM PDT

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/apple-tv-plus-versus-netflix-amazon-prime-video-hulu-113824173.html

    Apple's new Apple TV Plus streaming service will have some tough competition when it debuts later this fall. Here's how it stacks up against Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and Hulu.

    submitted by /u/coolcomfort123
    [link] [comments]

    Have never invested before. Is it worth picking individual stocks when an ETF holds all my picks?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 12:15 PM PDT

    For example, if I were to be really bullish on Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, would it even be worth it to solely invest in those three, or just buy shares of something like QQQ which captures those three and more? Would returns be generally the same between the ETF and individual? The only reason I could see myself benefiting from the individual stocks is if the other holdings in the ETF don't perform very well. What do you guys think? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Blur93
    [link] [comments]

    Is there to a way to see real time institutional holdings?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 11:27 AM PDT

    I been looking for an indicator or website that show me the distribution of different firms'

    holdings on a stock.

    I found the following:

    https://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/chgg/institutional-holdings

    However, I realized these are all reported quarterly. Is there a way for me to see how many stocks each firm holds everyday? Or a real time % institutional ownership vs. number of institutional owners? I want to use this as a way to buy or sell stocks (such as buy when institutions are "collecting" stocks for the big jump).

    P.S.I do know that in Asian markets such as Taiwan, they have indicators like this.

    submitted by /u/fatcatlover1993
    [link] [comments]

    ASX Cannabis Stocks?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 10:51 AM PDT

    Anyone have any suggestions for good cannabis stocks on the ASX? Tell me if I'm wrong but I feel like getting in on the game before legalisation occurs locally should be beneficial for going long.

    submitted by /u/sadorpheus1
    [link] [comments]

    FTE networks

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 10:50 AM PDT

    So i wanna buy in to FTE networks after they are opened up again. But the problem is, i cant find it AT ALL in my bank in Spain.

    Cant find it on ticker, cant find it on name, its just totally gone on NYSE in my bank... Usually when its stocks we cant buy then its just stand on zero in price... but this is 100 % gone.

    I know its a long shot to ask in here, but maybe other know why it cant be bouth in Spain?

    submitted by /u/DanishViking81
    [link] [comments]

    How to determine if an IPO is over or underpriced?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 09:09 AM PDT

    Greetings, I am new subscriber to this subreddit as i've started to take interest lately in investing. Ive been reading posts on regarding LYFT and Uber IPOs, and many of this discussions on these post regarding how the IPOs are over or underpriced. So my questions are how do you find out if IPOs are high or low in price?. Do you guys look at Financial statements or different ratios to evaluate these IPOs?

    submitted by /u/bayernPleb
    [link] [comments]

    The TQQQ etf

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 07:40 AM PDT

    Any body here really understands this etf? What would happens to its price if it's around in 2008? Would it just go to 0?

    submitted by /u/Sudeng1128
    [link] [comments]

    Deferred Comp. 457

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 05:09 PM PDT

    Hi professional people,

    I've got a deferred comp through work that I recently put a decent amount of $$ into. 25% bonds, 25% foreign index, 25% large cap value, 25% small cap. each fee .88% or below. Am i headed the right way with this thing? I kind of want to set and forget as I'm 33.

    submitted by /u/Francknbeans
    [link] [comments]

    Website that tells you what type of stock a stock is?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 03:33 AM PDT

    Is there a website that will tell you what type of stock (growth or value) a stock is?

    submitted by /u/chez_blunts
    [link] [comments]

    Will Game of Thrones Affect AT&T‘s stock price?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 01:15 PM PDT

    With the success of GOT coming out in two weeks, could the boost in HBO subscriptions rise the value of Time Warner, who is in turn owned by AT&T? Or has this already been factored into the stock price as it is?

    Also, Rick and Morty (which through Cartoon Network is also owned by AT&T) has a lot of people speculating an announcement tomorrow, if not an entire episode. Because they've done a similar stunt on April 1st in the past. Though Rick and Morty is not under any subscription service, outside of Hulu and whatnot. The episodes do pull in a massive audience.

    Could the success of either of these move the dial for AT&T?

    submitted by /u/dookie000
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to do some research for my IRA. $FSRPX + $VTI thoughts

    Posted: 31 Mar 2019 02:25 AM PDT

    I am still pretty young and can take some risk. I am in for the long run on these. I am mostly in $VTI at the moment, but thinking maybe a 60/40 with $FSRPX. I figure retail is going strong, and even if a recession hits. The rebound in retail would be pretty great. The stability of VTI would give me some diversification and security.

    Anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/jlevy1126
    [link] [comments]

    Stock picks for 2020 election

    Posted: 30 Mar 2019 03:06 PM PDT

    What are some companies you think would benefit from a dem president and others that would benefit from trump being reelected. Also maybe some candidate specific picks?

    submitted by /u/joanarau
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment