• Breaking News

    Friday, March 29, 2019

    Business Wells Fargo CEO Tim Sloan is retiring, and shares jump

    Business Wells Fargo CEO Tim Sloan is retiring, and shares jump


    Wells Fargo CEO Tim Sloan is retiring, and shares jump

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 01:37 PM PDT

    Investors are starting to bet big on psychedelic medicine

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    Buffett on the economy: 'It looks like things have slowed down'

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 03:51 PM PDT

    Elastic Founder Doubles Wealth in 60 Days to Become Billionaire - Bloomberg

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 04:46 AM PDT

    Wells Fargo CEO Tim Sloan steps down

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 02:16 PM PDT

    WOW Air flights cancelled as budget Icelandic airline goes bust and ceases operations, stranding passengers in US and Europe

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 06:37 AM PDT

    Buffett on the economy: 'It looks like things have slowed down'

    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 12:54 AM PDT

    Oil Prices Fall As Trump Targets OPEC On Twitter

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 03:45 PM PDT

    Hyatt to open 14 new hotels during the next 24 months in India - CRE Herald

    Posted: 29 Mar 2019 01:54 AM PDT

    Facebook emails reveal discussion about Alex Jones' "Anti-Semetic" Instagram account post

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 01:35 PM PDT

    Now With a ‘Sizable Cash Hoard’ of $1 Billion, What Might Chegg Buy?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 11:14 PM PDT

    The Financial Times is buying another media startup: Deal Street Asia

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 11:13 PM PDT

    Amazon says it will create 800 tech jobs in Austin

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 11:46 AM PDT

    "Analyze, Learn, Design" Are you searching for systematic trading? It's here!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 09:29 PM PDT

    Advertising for niche engineering software

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 08:49 PM PDT

    Basically the product helps engineers set up plans for foundation laying structures and similar efforts. We have tried paper and digital mailers and briefly paid advertising on Facebook, but these proved to be low yield strategies.

    I'm no marketing expert and I can't afford a big marketing firm to help us sell the product. I wrote the program with an engineer friend who's not proven very helpful with much outside of the subject matter of his field.

    I'm not sure where to go next from here, the product is solid though I'd like to be able to add metric system units in later updates, but we'll need more sales to be able to get through to that point.

    Hoping to find some advice on what my next steps might be from anyone else who's struggled to grow passed "Go."

    Thanks for reading.

    submitted by /u/ender_wiggin1988
    [link] [comments]

    Business Question - When you are purchasing an expensive item, what issues do you run into when doing research for your purchase?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 08:39 PM PDT

    A new hire checklist for successful onboarding

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 11:27 AM PDT

    Icelandair offers stranded WOW Air customers discounted tickets for flights home

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 09:14 AM PDT

    Does anyone know the typical financial breakdown of a tattoo studio?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 03:39 PM PDT

    I know that it's pretty standard for a tattoo artist to pay the studio owner roughly 50% of their income for a place in the studio plus all the marketing necessary to ensure a steady stream of customers, but does anyone know any more details i.e. who pays for inks, hygiene equipment, needles, gloves, ink etc?

    submitted by /u/gorilllla
    [link] [comments]

    Planning to start importing Avocados from East Africa to the United States. What kind of licenses and permits do I need to start?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 10:28 AM PDT

    This would be my first import/export venture and would appreciate all the help i can get. If you have any experience in this matter, I would like to know any hurdles to expect through the process. what kind of capital ? Are there FDA regulations to be made aware of? advice of that nature, would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/leokwg
    [link] [comments]

    U.S. regulators need authority to ensure credit agencies keep data secure -report | Reuters

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 11:45 AM PDT

    How to Get a Higher Salary - 5 Fast and Simple Tips for Success

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 05:05 PM PDT

    I just inherited my mother's business!

    Posted: 28 Mar 2019 08:24 AM PDT

    After hating my current job and not moving up or furthering my career at my current job and being rejected multiple times for a supervisor position, my mother just asked if I would take over her successful business that makes $43,000 more than my current job.

    I can't wait. I'm so excited. I plan to expand her business as well and I'm going to establish goals to grow it further than ever. I'm going to work so hard and all the money will go to just me, my business and not my boss.

    I can't wait to give my two week notice to tell her. The new CEO of a business.

    Feels so good.

    I can't wait to be the boss of myself!!

    submitted by /u/souptastesgood11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment