• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 29, 2018

    Business “When You Get That Wealthy, You Start to Buy Your Own Bullshit”: The Miseducation of Sheryl Sandberg

    Business “When You Get That Wealthy, You Start to Buy Your Own Bullshit”: The Miseducation of Sheryl Sandberg


    “When You Get That Wealthy, You Start to Buy Your Own Bullshit”: The Miseducation of Sheryl Sandberg

    Posted: 28 Nov 2018 04:42 PM PST

    Dow surges 400 points after Fed Chair Powell signals rates are near neutral

    Posted: 28 Nov 2018 09:11 AM PST

    Silicon Valley wages have dropped for all except highest-paying jobs: report

    Posted: 28 Nov 2018 07:18 PM PST

    Dow surges 600 points, biggest rally in eight months, after Powell signals rates are near neutral

    Posted: 28 Nov 2018 01:08 PM PST

    The Science of the Job Search, Part VII: You Only Need 50% of Job “Requirements” – Cheatsheet

    Posted: 29 Nov 2018 01:06 AM PST

    'Baby Boomer' retirements will cause a huge wave of business transfers: CFIB

    Posted: 28 Nov 2018 07:51 AM PST

    Facebook considered charging companies for access to user data

    Posted: 29 Nov 2018 01:56 AM PST

    What Facebook Really Doesn’t Want You to Talk About

    Posted: 28 Nov 2018 07:32 PM PST

    China’s cyber road to philanthropy: a combination of hi-tech and social change

    Posted: 29 Nov 2018 12:30 AM PST

    The World’s Most Innovative Companies by R&D Spending 2018

    Posted: 28 Nov 2018 02:41 PM PST

    Fantastic Beast Eddie Redmayne Coat

    Posted: 29 Nov 2018 12:24 AM PST

    Now at americasuits.com you can purchase fantastic beast and where to find them coat as a latest trend in industry worn by famous Eddie Redmayne. Limited price offer with free delivery all over the world.

    https://i.redd.it/9re7dieib8121.jpg

    submitted by /u/arlomax
    [link] [comments]

    The World’s Most Valuable Retail Brands 2018

    Posted: 29 Nov 2018 12:19 AM PST

    How much for that app? U.S. top court hears Apple antitrust dispute

    Posted: 29 Nov 2018 12:11 AM PST

    I have no idea what I do... What is this job called? Please HELP!

    Posted: 28 Nov 2018 07:54 PM PST

    What do you call someone that improves the percentages of multiple KPI's using various online and offline methods/tools? I ask because I have a decade of experience helping businesses online with everything (you name it I've done it from app development, websites, marketing, course creation, funnel conversions, copywriting, explainer videos... I've done it all) I want to specialize in something and even though I never thought this would be a problem, my skill set is to big/broad. What do I call myself if I want to simply help people improve their businesses where I see they are wasting/lacking? Common things I do is::

    a. increase the amount of buying customers/clients

    b. test and improve their conversion rates in their funnel and socials (subscribers or sign ups mostly)

    c. increase their purchase profits (upsells, cross-sells, downsells)

    d. get these people to return to buy more, or bring people to us (referrals and affiliates)

    I've seen the term "growth hacker" but I don't think this fits me because it's usually focused on startups and not already proven sustainable businesses. Also seems to have a bit of a stigma attached and is often focused only on SaaS products. I do SaaS clients, but I also do physical products and digital memeberships/products/courses/info-products and also online and offline services. So once again, I do it all and nothing is clear to my prospects.

    Over different times I thought I was a growth hacker, business development, product manager, project manager, marketing consultant, business consultant... These were all either to specific in one narrow area, or super broad. I hope I am just missing something i haven't heard before OR I am misunderstanding something (like perhaps growth hacker is suitable?)

    Please help me find out who I am (lol seriously though). I grew up poor, taught myself all this from taking every job I could get and I've now been able to work with some amazing people I am very proud of but I need to be able to tell people what I do.

    submitted by /u/denkaiyer
    [link] [comments]

    Wipro Chairman Azim Premji Honoured With Highest French Civilian Award

    Posted: 28 Nov 2018 11:07 PM PST

    How does EA maintain an A+ rating with the BBB with over 1200 complaints in the last 3 years? How impactful are BBB complaints on such a large organization?

    Posted: 28 Nov 2018 09:10 PM PST

    How to Craft a Standout Compensation Package

    Posted: 28 Nov 2018 11:13 AM PST

    UK significantly worse off under all Brexit scenarios

    Posted: 28 Nov 2018 08:45 AM PST

    Ways to determine Pricing Strategy for Your SAAS Business | SlickAccount Blog

    Posted: 28 Nov 2018 08:39 PM PST

    House Judiciary Committee to Hold Oversight Hearing on Antitrust Enforcement

    Posted: 28 Nov 2018 07:24 PM PST

    A Company Few people Know Is About to Dethrone Intel

    Posted: 28 Nov 2018 06:44 PM PST

    Analysis: Trump and Saudi collision on oil, and Bingaman’s return to Santa Fe by Dr. Daniel Fine

    Posted: 28 Nov 2018 06:10 PM PST

    New Energy Vehicles Outperforms Other Segments

    Posted: 28 Nov 2018 05:46 PM PST

    Economy grew 3.5% in third quarter, pushing corporate profits to 6-year high, GDP shows

    Posted: 28 Nov 2018 05:31 PM PST

    Saudi Arabia, US take a significant step toward closing $15 billion deal for Lockheed Martin's THAAD missile defense system

    Posted: 28 Nov 2018 05:11 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment