• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 6, 2022

    How profitable is a coin laundromat? small business

    How profitable is a coin laundromat? small business


    How profitable is a coin laundromat?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 10:45 PM PST

    Ive seen the question asked but no real answers. If you own one how profitable is it? The opportunity to buy a 23 washer 26 dryer operation has shown up. My FIL can do most repair work. I know it all depends on location, population, ect. Im in suburb but densely populated. I just want to hear others experiences.

    submitted by /u/Anxiety_ridden95
    [link] [comments]

    Helping you fund your projects for free

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 04:47 AM PST

    Join our discord where we help you fund your ideas, projects, and businesses. We will take care of advertisement and funding.

    Join our community for support, help, and love

    Our help is free, we only ask you to spread the word about us. The more we are, the more we can help.

    We are doing this because everybody deserves a chance. Maybe your idea is crazy, but at least we believe in you and we are willing to help and support you.

    More information is in our discord.

    https://discord.gg/z8TtzUgBHD

    submitted by /u/Professional_Bet3301
    [link] [comments]

    Which countries are the biggest multinational snack exporters?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 03:50 AM PST

    For example: Pringles made in Belgium shows up in MANY EU countries, even as far as Greece, and Cyprus. Why Belgium? And what are the other similar places that export around around the world? Do they have like an EU headquarters, an Asian headquarters, an African, and an American one, or how does this go?

    submitted by /u/Patient-Relation-734
    [link] [comments]

    TrustFunds, C-Corp, and LLC

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 02:15 AM PST

    I want to build multiple business all with their own LLC, but under one parent company. Can some one help me with what's the best way to do that to be able to save on taxes ?

    submitted by /u/Itsjotab
    [link] [comments]

    How do I source perfume manufacturers and suppliers?

    Posted: 06 Feb 2022 12:29 AM PST

    I looked everywhere I could have thought of looking but I couldn't many suppliers, those that I found had a MOQ way higher than mine. I don't how to source anything, I was looking for high quality perfumes which is usually sourced from Middle East and so I didnt look at websites like aliexpress. I paid someone to look for me but they didnt want to check for MOQ so they refunded me. Is there a hidden website, hidden contact, hidden store? I dont know people do it, please help if you can?

    submitted by /u/bizbaaz
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about starting UK business

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 11:54 PM PST

    Hi there. I am currently working full time in the UK and wish to start my own small business. I'm currently in the planning stage and need some advice on a couple of things.

    Firstly, I will have to continue to work full time in my normal 9-5 while I get things up and running. How will this effect the tax I pay? Is this the same as if I have two jobs where one job would be taxed as normal and the other would be taxed basic rate?

    Secondly, when I buy my equipment and materials, should I do this before starting the business and set up as if everything is ready to go, or is there a reason to register the business, open business account, transfer money and buy all the things I need through that account?

    Lastly, I am going to need to use a vehicle and mobile phone connection for the sole use of the business. Can I save money purchasing or renting these through the business and how?

    I know this is a lot of questions but I'm really keen to get these things tight from the start. Thanks in advance for your advice.

    submitted by /u/HandOfThePing
    [link] [comments]

    What are different kinds of business names?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 11:37 PM PST

    I am thinking- place names, owner's name ,,what else?

    submitted by /u/BizDemia
    [link] [comments]

    Benefits

    Posted: 05 Feb 2022 10:39 PM PST

    As my small company continues to grow, I love the idea of offering benefits for full-time employees. I have some questions for you all, who either offer it or receive it at your work.

    For context, it's an entry level job, pay is $15-18/hr, most of my staff is under 30

    1) What benefits should I offer? I understand many will say I should offer everything, but this really adds to my true payroll cost and I think a lot of the younger folks would prefer higher pay over benefits they don't care about so I need to chose carefully

    2)

    • A. Health Insurance vs Health Reimbursment. Is there really any benefit to getting a group policy, or is better to have them get an ACA plan and reimburse a fixed amount?
    • B. For those who are under 26 and on their parents plan, I assume this means they simply would pass on my offered plan?

    3) Retirement Accounts: I question how many of them actually would want this, so I'm leaning towards only offering it for management level roles

    4) Qualification: What's the standard for a "full-time" employee. Over 30 hrs? 35? How is it determined? For example, lets say its over 35 hrs and they're scheduled for full time, that allows them to miss 1 day per pay period (2 weeks) and still be above 70hrs needed. Let's say they miss 2 days instead, are the not eligible for benefits for this "period", or is it normally over a certain amount of months they lose their eligibility? I ask because many staff call out frequently despite being on the schedule as full-time, so I want to make sure that their actually "full-time".

    5) Resources to find best rates for these things?

    submitted by /u/Professional_Map8321
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment