• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 2, 2021

    Business What’s going on with the ‘Great Resignation’? You’d better work on hanging on to your workers, or you may end up shutting your business doors.

    Business What’s going on with the ‘Great Resignation’? You’d better work on hanging on to your workers, or you may end up shutting your business doors.


    What’s going on with the ‘Great Resignation’? You’d better work on hanging on to your workers, or you may end up shutting your business doors.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    McDonald's in Oregon puts up a huge banner asking '14 and 15-year-olds' to apply

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 09:27 PM PDT

    Companies House rejects 800 potentially offensive names

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    Is this a good looking logo?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 01:30 PM PDT

    National Grid given green light for £7.8bn WPD deal

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    Why can't fortune tellers just predict the lottery numbers? No more need to run a business and pay taxes every year?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    SEC Considers Banning Payment for Order Flow

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:59 PM PDT

    KPMG accused of giving 'false and misleading' information to regulator

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:50 PM PDT

    On The Brink Of Collapse: No Saving Grace for Afghanistan's Economy

    Posted: 02 Sep 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    COVID-19: Wizz Air gives flight crews December deadline to get vaccinated

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    Huge Mistake: I formed an S-Corp

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 10:49 PM PDT

    Guys I think I messed up big here. I signed up on incfile to form an S-Corp for cryptocurrency mining. I thought it would be tax efficient. I just found out that if an S-Corp buys and sells stock the proceeds have to be distributed to the members (I am only member) instead of being able to reinvest back into business. I'm assuming when I sell the mined crypto it would have to be distributed, which is not what I want. I am now incorporated in Missouri, still haven't filled out form 2553 for S-corp classification. I haven't bought any equipment or done anything beyond getting incorporated. If I never file form 2553, will it be automatically a C-corp? I have a full time job and I don't want to take out any money out of my business, I would rather let it reinvest back into the business.

    submitted by /u/Karbonox
    [link] [comments]

    Recent B.A. business grad, trouble finding HR positions

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    I am a recent graduate from a cal state, I have my bachelors degree in Business Admin with a concentration in HR. I've been applying to many entry-level HR positions in SoCal and have had no success. I don't have any HR related work experience (worked in service industry for 7 years), but finding it difficult to even land an entry-level position without relevant experience. Would I have better luck if I got an HR certificate like a SHRM or PHR? Any tips for landing a position??

    submitted by /u/browngirl615
    [link] [comments]

    New subreddit aimed to help freelancers find work

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 09:25 PM PDT

    How can I triple 10k in 3 months?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    Amazon to recruit 55,000 staff for expansion drive

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 12:39 PM PDT

    What are some good jobs for future entrepreneurs while still in university

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 06:30 PM PDT

    I want to eventually start my own businesses. Currently in in university, so what summer jobs, or jobs that I can maintain while still a student, would you recommend? Either for building enough capitol to start my first business, or to gain the skills and experience?

    submitted by /u/FriskeyMidjet
    [link] [comments]

    How will China absorb the loses created by the sanctions on video game companies? They are saying the hit is roughly 3 trillion. I assume the companies pay taxes also.

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    Ideas for usa businesses my wife can run in the uk

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    So my wife is an American and she has an American bank account etc. Just wondering if there is anything she could set up so she gets paid into her US bank but can do from the uk here with me.

    submitted by /u/cocainecarolina28
    [link] [comments]

    Is it legal to sell 'business expenses' for a profit?

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    I know this may be a dumb question, but I was always wondering if this was legal or not. Let's say you buy a camera with your pre-tax income, and get like 30% off or so. Is it possible to then sell that camera for a little under retail (in brand new condition) while making a profit?

    submitted by /u/blurrymichaelburry
    [link] [comments]

    Landing page feedback

    Posted: 01 Sep 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    A month ago I made a post in various Reddit groups asking for feedback on my landing page. First, I appreciate everyone who shared their insight. Second, I took some of the ideas and refined the page.

    I am returning this month to seek your feedback one last time. However, before you go to the link. Be aware that the sales page for my membership is long. So, if you don't like long sales letters then don't even bother taking a look.

    That was the top feedback I received and after some extensive research, I saw lots of sales pages in my niche that had just as long, if not longer sales pages.

    That isn't why my sales page is long. It's long because I have a story to share. I tell it to help others who may have gone through the same things as me, and my clients, while trying to grow a business so that they can quit their jobs.

    Anywho, I'd like to save some other people time as well who may review the page.

    No, I am not looking for anybody to do the landing page for me. I like doing it myself

    No, I am not looking for anybody to do my copy for me. As a copywriter myself I like to continue to refine my skills as much as I can.

    No, I am not looking for any A.I to write sales copy for me. Save your pitches.

    In the end, I appreciate any feedback and insight from the letter you can provide. I am grateful for constructive feedback, mean comments, and disrespect will be ignored.

    We are all trying to get better here at the end of the day, and the first step in that direction is being able to put ourselves out there and try to connect in meaningful ways.

    Go here to check it out - fabemitchell.com/membership

    Again, thank you all for your time.

    submitted by /u/SelfEducatedPodcast
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment