• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 9, 2021

    Business The top 1 percent are evading $163 billion a year in taxes, the Treasury finds.

    Business The top 1 percent are evading $163 billion a year in taxes, the Treasury finds.


    The top 1 percent are evading $163 billion a year in taxes, the Treasury finds.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Ai Weiwei: Credit Suisse closed bank account over China

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    Double (Triple) Import Tariffs (Estonia, Germany, US, China)

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 11:44 PM PDT

    Hi,

    How can I avoid paying import tariffs more than once?

    I'm launching a product that I'll be selling internationally from a US-based pick-and-pack center. The components on the bill of materials are being manufactured in China. We're a company based in Estonia. The parts will be shipped from China to Germany for assembly. Then shipped from Germany to the US for warehousing. Then shipped to the customer throughout much of the world.

    My general understanding is, though items will have to cross many economic borders, the shipments should only be charged a tariff once: when imported into the country where the final consumer of the product lives. Is that correct?

    Now, my original sample shipped from China to Germany, and customs charged a fee for importing it. My fear is that they will do this again when the actual bulk order comes-in. And then again at the US-border. And then again when it is imported again into the EU for (eg) a French customer.

    How do I properly navigate these international logistics between China, Estonia, Germany, and the US to ensure that these shipments are not getting taxed more than once?

    submitted by /u/maltfield
    [link] [comments]

    “Failure is not a crime,” Theranos founder’s lawyers tell jury

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 02:32 PM PDT

    Coinbase faces SEC lawsuit over ‘mystery’ issues with crypto lending

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 11:35 AM PDT

    GameStop Fans Face Off Against Earnings Day History of Defeat

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    US Job Openings Rise to Record-High 10.9 Million in July JOLTS Report

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 07:13 AM PDT

    Chinese investors pour $1 billion into BlackRock's new fund

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    What does it mean when a company is described online as having been formed in "9999"?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 10:27 PM PDT

    China's state media tries to reassure investors over crackdown - HKFP

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 04:09 AM PDT

    888 in 'advanced discussions' to buy William Hill's European operations

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    The Attic Update Vol. 8 - Beautiful Work, November Rain, and Trading Event Contracts

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 08:21 PM PDT

    What businesses/skills are expected to boom in the coming decade?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Any ecom biz owners here using email marketing?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 05:53 PM PDT

    How do you guys use email for your ecom store?

    Has anyone found good tactics that work?

    I've been reading through this article today https://growth.shop/6-steps-for-email-marketing-to-grow-your-ecommerce-store/ and was curious what any of the successful store owners are doing with email.

    Doing retargeting and referral programs are something else I've heard that is good to do.

    Anyone doing email successfully?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/becomingengageably
    [link] [comments]

    Advice managing a team remotely

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 04:45 PM PDT

    Hi All,

    I begin a position managing a small team, completely remotely, in 3 weeks time. What interesting incentives, motivation tools and strategies can I use to build a strong, healthy relationship with the team? What has worked for you, and just as importantly, what hasn't?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/ChrisTheBalrog
    [link] [comments]

    How The Everything Bubble Will Burst...And How To Profit From It

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 03:48 PM PDT

    Career Suggestions

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 01:41 PM PDT

    Hello I am currently a college student majoring in business administration. In a few years I will be out of school and need to find a job with my degree. Problem is I don't really know what I wanna be or even what my options though. So I was hoping someone may have some suggestions. First I am bad at math so the less numbers the better but I am sure I will have to work with them somewhat, but the simpler the better. Also something where I can be social and use my people skills. I do not wanna sit at a desk crunching numbers all day because ill go crazy. If anyone has any suggestions or anything I can research more please let me know.

    submitted by /u/TheTokingLord
    [link] [comments]

    Why would a company change its projected budget for the year?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    I have a business question that I can't understand if anyone can enlighten me.

    As a shareholder for a company I have a question. As an example, At the start of 2021 a company has forecasted a budget for sales at $10,000 a week. Now we are in Q3 in 2021 and the company has made exactly $10,000 a week. Again we are in Q3 and The company now changes the entire year's budget to $11,000 a week.

    Why would a company change their projected budget. As a shareholder it would look better to say we said we'd make $10,000 a week and as of Q3 we actually made $10,500 a week. So we are X% over budget. Instead of changing the budget to 11k and say we are in the red.

    submitted by /u/International_Cat168
    [link] [comments]

    Business casual men’s outfit? Help.

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 08:13 AM PDT

    What are some example of this? I'm a freshman college student and I need help to get this ready for tonight? Is it basically button up shirt, tie, and dress pants?

    Any ideas would be helpful!

    submitted by /u/No-Warthog8440
    [link] [comments]

    Mishcon de Reya teams up with litigation funder Harbour for new venture

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 11:39 AM PDT

    UK’s Marshmallow raises $85M on a $1.25B valuation for its more inclusive, big-data take on car insurance

    Posted: 08 Sep 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment