• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Business My name is Timothy Rohrer. I am a young adult with autism from New Jersey and an advocate for disability inclusion. I'm making animated videos about how to socially include people with disabilities. Please be sure to check out and subscribe to my YouTube channel!!

    Business My name is Timothy Rohrer. I am a young adult with autism from New Jersey and an advocate for disability inclusion. I'm making animated videos about how to socially include people with disabilities. Please be sure to check out and subscribe to my YouTube channel!!


    My name is Timothy Rohrer. I am a young adult with autism from New Jersey and an advocate for disability inclusion. I'm making animated videos about how to socially include people with disabilities. Please be sure to check out and subscribe to my YouTube channel!!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:08 AM PDT

    GM delays closing on $2 billion deal with Nikola after allegations surface against Trevor Milton

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:53 AM PDT

    Man illegally sought coronavirus loans for companies named after 'Game of Thrones,' Justice Department says

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Walmart's new store design proves browsing is dead

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Sir John Hegarty, co-founder of global advertising and communications company BBH, discussing his career, making Brad Pitt a star for Levi’s Jeans, and his new investment company, The Garage Soho

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:11 AM PDT

    Coronavirus Banker Bailouts ‘One of the Greatest Wealth Transfers in History’, CNBC

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Even Jim Cramer, a person who's very livelihood has depended on the financial services sector, agrees that these bailouts have resulted in staggering transfer of wealth.
    Full article

    https://stocktrades.exchange/2020/07/01/jim-cramer-coronavirus-banker-bailouts-one-of-the-greatest-wealth-transfers-in-history/

    submitted by /u/interestingstuff6
    [link] [comments]

    Getting business leads

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    So I'm new in the heavy equipment business around a year or so. I've had some big sales using Facebook and other classifieds sites. But i want to sell big ticket items like car crushers, excavators and tunneling equipment.

    Does anyone have any luck on buying a lead email list specific to what I'm selling. And how do I know who to target with Facebook ads

    submitted by /u/Heavyequipmentsales
    [link] [comments]

    Shell to cut up to 9,000 jobs as oil demand slumps

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    FTC Seeks to Add Real Estate Investment Celebrities Dean Graziosi and Scott Yancey as Defendants in Real Estate Training Case

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Can you help us solve this argument it’s about economics

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    aaron starts with $50 and Herm starts with $50. they both sue each other for $20, assuming no other forms of cash flow occurs how much do they both end up with? My friends think that each party will end up gaining $10 after the transaction while me and my other friends think that the amount of money will remain the same who is right?

    submitted by /u/Dabigbeast
    [link] [comments]

    Marathon Petroleum, the top U.S. oil refiner, is cutting 12% of its workforce amid continued declines in fuel consumption due to the COVID-19 pandemic, it said on Wednesday. Marathon is expected to report a $623-million third-quarter loss on Nov. 2

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Financial planning advise recommendation

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I have created a financial plan for my fashion and accessories e-commerce business. Wonder if anyone know any free or paid services/platform that could review and provide advises for financial planning for startups? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/astro192911
    [link] [comments]

    Small businesses hired slightly more in September, says Paychex. “The headline to me this month is the outperformance in the Northeast,” said Fiorille. “We saw New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts show some really good strength"

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Palantir: The darling of secret services goes public

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    Boeing Tempers Hoopla on Max’s Return After Crisis ‘Dug a Hole’ - Bloomberg

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    How much money is in male pattern baldness medication?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    Ever since telemedicine has started I have noticed numerous companies involved with male hair loss remedys. First it was Rogaine then Hims then Lemonade now Keeps and it looks like there's another company coming out every week. Their model is simple midoxline(spelling?) liquid, generic Propecia and hair thickening shampoo. Most of these companies do not have any type of guarantee but it has an honor system kinda. How much money is in this business and how does one get in on this scheme?

    submitted by /u/brownwonderbread
    [link] [comments]

    Virtual Assistant service suggestions?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    I am looking to use a virtual assistant to use my LinkedIn and email accounts to email potential clients using scripts that they will copy and paste. Anything that I should be thinking about or suggestions for where to find an assistant?

    submitted by /u/JonathanHodgkins
    [link] [comments]

    Fraud claims, DOJ probe and sexual abuse allegations cloud $2B deal between GM and Nikola truck startup

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Is there any way to modify certification of authority in NJ?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    I was so excited to receive my resellers permit (certification of authority in NJ) and when I received it it has my name on it instead of the business name😭 is there anything that I can do immediately?

    submitted by /u/stellaaxox
    [link] [comments]

    How Apps Like Instacart Ruin Grocery Stores

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Britain must not be a safe haven for businesses profiting from Uyghur forced labour; 'We are calling for more co-ordinated action on the suspected crimes taking place in Xinjiang.'

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Should I start small?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    This question has been on mind for a long time, let's say I have a project I want to work on but I don't have the skill set for that, do I work on smaller projects to expand my skill set as I complete each small project and make my way up or should I drive straight into the big main project and try and learn what I actually need to learn and expand from there?

    submitted by /u/iiahxalz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment