• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Business Isnt it the best time to start a business? Aka currently more workers than there are jobs.

    Business Isnt it the best time to start a business? Aka currently more workers than there are jobs.


    Isnt it the best time to start a business? Aka currently more workers than there are jobs.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Isnt it the best time to start a business? Aka currently more workers than there are jobs.

    I was watching a funny / evil youtube video of basically a lot of todays workers have to accept whatever job is available and not a lot of salary negotation room.

    Isnt it a great time to hire employees because you could offer minimum wage or near that?

    submitted by /u/Griffin90
    [link] [comments]

    Bloomberg: Goldman Warns Dollar’s Role as World Reserve Currency Is at Risk

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Has anybody here applied for Oren Klaff’s “pitch mastery” course and how do you like it?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Master's in Management is it worth it?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Hello,

    My friend wants to do a masters in management course from any reputed european university. Just wanted to know whats the situation right now during these uncertain times and also is this a good career option. I remember MiM courses are pretty well respected in europe.

    Also is UK a good place to go and study right now especially due to brexit and COVID.

    Any guidance will be greatly appreciated here.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/pratzc07
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for vehicles bulk export to another country from USA. Not sure if the dealership is the best path.

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I am currently in talks with a contact in another country who is looking to import vehicles from the USA (pickup trucks mainly) and is looking for roughly 200ish vehicles. I am not sure if the dealership is the best way to go forward with this. Please let me know if there are alternatives.

    EDIT: Just realized I gave only little detail. So we are looking for used cars, preferably 2017 and newer, no preference if the cars are different or the same as they are open to purchasing anything. My partners will be dealing with the export laws and exporting procedures, I am just looking to source the vehicles.

    We are looking that the US would be cheaper to spruce the vehicles from since the surrounding countries sell the vehicles at a much higher price already.

    submitted by /u/yungrat123
    [link] [comments]

    Project

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 04:08 AM PDT

    Hello. My name is Saulea Sacha and I am a student at Entrepreneurship Academy in Bucharest, Romania. I have a project in which I have to ask entrepreneurs some questions. I would really appreciate if you could answer me. The questions are: Why do you have (or do not have) a business plan? Do you have a business model? Has it been used? In your opinion, for what purpose was it created? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/Sachayrn
    [link] [comments]

    Why millions of freelancers fear a Biden presidency may put them out of work

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Advice

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Good morning, all!

    I'm a new business owner and have hit some roadblocks. My partner is consistently criticizing my management style and is saying that I'm struggling with basic office tasks such as following deadlines. I want to put out there that yes, sometimes my deadlines are not met due to unforeseen situations that cause me to need to reprioritize what is on my task list.

    For example, I have been creating data sheets and graph documents on Google Sheets for data collection purposes. She was waiting for these documents. I experienced many formatting issues that pushed my due date back (originally due Wednesday, completed by Thursday, edits done on a Friday when she was able to give me feedback). For her this is the end of the world and it turns into her accusing me of cutting corners because it's not 100% perfectly done on the due date. For me, there is no sense in getting hung up on it because it took the amount of time it did so I could ensure there were no errors.

    The main issue of having different managing styles is grating. We are equal partners and this is both our first time owning a business... and we live together. I want to avoid having issues like this in the future and make it work because where I am bad at something she is good at it and vice versa. Does anyone have any resources about becoming a better manager? I want to do everything in my power to understand her method of thinking and make things work so we are not encountering so many bumps in the road due to things we are currently writing off as personality differences.

    Thanks in advance!!

    submitted by /u/gabZy421
    [link] [comments]

    I'm 16 years old... What should I do ?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. As I said in the title I am 16 years old and I really really want to start doing something, invest in something in my teenager life to make sure that when I am like 20, I can start making money.

    I absolutely know that the first thing I should do as I'm young is to invest in myself, learn and that's it. But I already do that, I mean, I've been in depression the last year, was a stupid, emotive and went to hospital for trying to kill myself and now, I go to gym like 5 times a week, have very good friends, no more anxiety, know more about myself, confident, have good marks at school etc....

    But I have the ambition to work even more to achieve something huge. What should I do? I've already thought about starting an Instagram business where I repost athlete's pictures (and to mention them in the description) and when I've enough followers, I start doing some money by sponsoring or smth like that. I've even thought about using probability to win the lotto lmao, it's sooo stupid. So... Any business idea for a teeneger? What should I do? I'm really lost but I'm very very motivate to success. Thanks for reading me. (ps : I'm not an English speaker, I'm European so, sorry if my English is bad)

    submitted by /u/antonf85
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment