• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 29, 2020

    Business Protesters set up a guillotine outside Jeff Bezos' mansion and demanded higher wages for Amazon workers after the CEO's net worth surpassed $200 billion

    Business Protesters set up a guillotine outside Jeff Bezos' mansion and demanded higher wages for Amazon workers after the CEO's net worth surpassed $200 billion


    Protesters set up a guillotine outside Jeff Bezos' mansion and demanded higher wages for Amazon workers after the CEO's net worth surpassed $200 billion

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    Musk confirms Tesla Nevada factory was target of 'serious' cyberattack

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    Genetically modified mosquitoes OK’d for U.S. test flight

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Lord & Taylor is closing all of its stores after 194 years in business

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Apple suspends Fortnite maker Epic Games' App Store account

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Main Street looks to Congress for new lifeline as pandemic impact lingers on

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    Keycap Manufacturer?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Looking for a keycap manufacturer, quality can be low of price is high. Could someone look for me please.

    submitted by /u/joewilkes
    [link] [comments]

    Powell's ditches Amazon and compares to quitting smoking

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:45 PM PDT

    What is the difference between a company limited by share , a company limited by guarantee and a cooperative ?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 12:18 AM PDT

    Are all of these 3 Member owned with a democratic structure and common ownership ? In that ownership isn't restricted to a few people. And are community owned businesses set up as a limited company usually ?

    submitted by /u/More_Ppl_Percapita
    [link] [comments]

    Coca-Cola says layoffs, buyouts imminent as part of restructuring

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Nestle says will sell China water business to Tsingtao Brewery Group

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Boeing grounds eight 787 Dreamliners over manufacturing problem - CNN

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    E-commerce could take over after COVID-19

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    Preparing for First C-Suite Interview

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    I am preparing for my first ever c-suite interview for a company I do not currently work for. I have completed the screening interview with HR and am waiting to hear back about whether or not I will move on to the next stage which is the interview with the CEO.

    Major responsibilities of this c-suite position (over programs) are:

    • To evaluate and revamp their portfolio of programs offered
    • To define a new organizational structure for the department/division
    • To bring this organization to the level of being a state and nationally recognized leader in the field

    My question is this: since I don't know yet whether or not I will get the next interview, should I go ahead and share with the HR rep/CEO some ideas/proposals for how to accomplish the above as a way of securing the interview or should I wait and share the ideas/proposal only at that interview if I get it? I'm not concerned about the organization taking my ideas. I'm concerned about getting the interview with the CEO because this is a perfect job for me. I want them to see how dedicated I am to this position and the organization but I also don't want to come across too strong.

    As the HR rep/CEO, would sharing this proposal prior to getting the CEO interview come across as unprofessional or would you be impressed that I put this much effort into it before even knowing if I had the interview?

    I'd love some responses from people experienced in either interviewing and securing c-suite positions or HR representatives who have been involved in the hiring process for c-suite executives. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/persistent_polymath
    [link] [comments]

    U.S. IPO market channels spirit of '99 to tee up bumper 2020

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    Nasdaq explains how new SEC proposals could profoundly transform US equity markets

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Does anyone know how I can get a Maryland Home Health Care agency license for my existing LLC?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    I currently have an LLC for a non-medical health care company and want to get a Maryland home health care agency license for the same company but the state government won't answer my calls and their website isn't very clear.

    Does anyone know?

    Thank you very much.

    submitted by /u/BrianW1983
    [link] [comments]

    Best subreddit for Clothing/ Apparel startups? Thank you in advance.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Investment tips ?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Hello I'm tired of working for every little bit of my money. I'm currently in the military and I've realized I can't do this my whole life, I want to be able to make more money than the middle class wage I've lived almost my whole life. I've been saving the last couple years and I want to learn about how to invest smartly? Any tips?

    submitted by /u/fritziesaz
    [link] [comments]

    Xpeng IPO raises $1.5 billion in New York

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 06:42 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment