• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Business 25% of U.S. malls are expected to shut within 5 years. Giving them a new life won't be easy

    Business 25% of U.S. malls are expected to shut within 5 years. Giving them a new life won't be easy


    25% of U.S. malls are expected to shut within 5 years. Giving them a new life won't be easy

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    This is How Covid-19 Could Destroy 300 American Malls

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:09 AM PDT

    Scammers pretend to be popular Bitcoin ''profit'' system to distribute malware

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    Compilation of useful Business / Trading Telegram channels

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:40 AM PDT

    Just sharing a list of Telegram channels that I personnaly use. Feel free to add-on.

    Trading:

    • @GoldenTrades (Signals and strategies explanation)
    • @cryptoninjacoach (Cripto signals)
    • @Share_market_Trading_Tipss (Tips)

    Business:

    • @bsindiaofficial (Latest news)
    • @HinduBusinessLine (Latest news)
    • @wallstreetjournal_news (World economy)
    submitted by /u/TangerineParadise
    [link] [comments]

    Changing the future civilization today.

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 02:27 AM PDT

    I want to better the world by curing capitalism. I strive to teach businesses that 2020 is the era to get on board giving a shit about more then your capitalist venture as a whole and help a greater extent.

    Creating jobs is great to keep people motivated to do more and grow individually but it's not enough. Employers should strive to be a standard of what level they impact the world around them and less the amount of capital they earn or jobs created.

    Growing concerns with information, truth and security in a time of economic instability. I have come to understand business process and flow very well and I'm quite aware of initiatives and commitments your business can do to help provide a rewarding future and experience for customers and staff while making your company stand out as a vision of the future.

    About me. I come from a people based background. Tech support. Sales. Etc. Anything that let me talk to people buying and using what I worked for.

    Since my adult career I work more on internal business development, efficiency and processes growth. As a consultant. I found it would allow me to really help businesses get ahead of a looming topic of profitability and growth sustainability in a capitalist world.

    I've had good success however with COVID shutting down the businesses and future work that I would do. I've found myself in a position where my make or break client for my business overhead has left due to corporate restructuring and downsizing.

    I live well below my means and I'm fine. But unhappy with the world I see and the success certificates being handed to those who can turn profit easily over sustainable building of a framework for future civilization that generations after us will be left with. Only left to wonder what's going to happen to the world going forward and how I can use my and likely many other humans skill at bettering more then themselves and those to come.

    We have been taught to buy local and with looming threats of a future virus taking over our freedom and economies. New businesses will always continue to pop up all the time and most of them are people like you or me just deciding to follow a passion with no idea what it's like to run "successful human impact machines" aka Capitalist business

    However I come asking how would this sort of change model fair in a world of business today. Would businesses be interested in changing to better society. I do not have experience in growing a business renowned to be something other business would want to listen to in such a way that this impact doesn't and for the right reasons cannot be tied to profit. I have hope others could believe in more then a dollar but how does a random ordinary dude come up with this idea but it doesn't exist

    I don't know all the answers. But I'd like to build a team of people who could help find those answers. My goal I guess you could say. Nothing should ever have a cost. But thats not the way it works and politics can't change this system. Capitalistic change needs to resolve within the system itself to have an impact that will change a world soon to be run by businesses, and not elected government.

    Our dollar speaks louder then our vote and we need every business that impacts the flow of that dollar to help make the world a better place for everyone, right now, and in 300 years from now onwards.

    I'd like to build a framework we can hope others will look back to on history as a solid groundwork for civilizations to come thousands of years later.

    Everyone and everything on the planet has a reason to be and a part to play and we should all look out for each other as humans. Not successful human impact machines we build around us to control the free time of humans.

    I'd love feedback, negative, positive. I'll read it all :). Whatever you think will help this conversation go somewhere. Maybe I'm clueless and this does exist. I want to get involved. I want to make this my way of living starting now. I want not only myself but any business to have all the tools and motivations to be a glowing example of lasting positive impact on the world and future world.

    PS. Sorry it's wordy. I'm also very floopy and wild with sentence structure. 🤪

    submitted by /u/leqncy
    [link] [comments]

    How does devaluation of the Chinese currency impact American companies?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    So i was watching a few videos on Donald Trump, and i saw a video of his speech in CPAC 2014 where he talked about how the Chinese were devaluating their own currency which hurts American companies. In what way is this true? I'm not much of a business guy however this interested me a lot and i searched this up and found that the search concludes that lowering the currency leads to more exports, would this also impact outsourcing of jobs from America to China? Would love if someone could explain this to me as if i knew nothing.

    submitted by /u/Galactos1
    [link] [comments]

    The 2020 Tesla Model Y Proves How Far Behind The Rest Of The Auto Industry Still Is

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 11:45 PM PDT

    25 Business Ideas With (Almost) No Startup Costs

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:33 PM PDT

    Is SMMA still a good business

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:29 PM PDT

    Is social media marketing agency still a good business to start?

    I want a scalable business that I can own and run to make good profits.

    submitted by /u/TheJusa
    [link] [comments]

    Roadmap for Project: how your next plan should look like

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    Ideas for what to do with my webinar?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:06 PM PDT

    I was asked to do a webinar for an association on content marketing for its members. I put together a generic version for practice. It's for consultants, sales trainers and speakers. It doesn't have any selling in it. Just the content.

    I'm happy with the recording. So I should probably take my own advice and "weaponize" it in some way.

    Here's what I cover:

    • The kind of content you need to convert prospects
    • Shortcuts to creating great content quickly - so you can still run your business!
    • Simple formulas for creating compelling blogs, videos and more
    • A how-to system to set your content distribution to autopilot

    Other than the usual LI, FB and Twitter suspects, where would be a good place to get some eyeballs on this?

    https://scm.easywebinar.live/consulting

    Thanks,

    Aidan

    submitted by /u/Drknob6969
    [link] [comments]

    Youtube business channel and other sources

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    Hello brilliant people. Can you suggest me some really good YouTube channels where I can learn more about business and economy? I feel the urge to abandon my futile channel list and replace it with some good business oriented channels. Something that also keeps me updated with daily matters. I also accept some nice sources other than YouTube, like I already read business books and follow financial times and such, so every suggestion that is useful to understand business is well accepted. Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/antoct94
    [link] [comments]

    Infographic - Important Web Design Tips for Your Business Page

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Tesla Introduced A Business Model The World Has No

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    Establishing a new commodity manufacturing industry in a small country...

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:51 AM PDT

    This is very speculative question to see if there are any general insight I can get from folks on this sub. I'm doing some very preliminary proposition for new industry opportunities for the mining industry innovation wing of a small country. One area under exploration is producing insulation from available raw materials in the country (currently it is entirely imported). In terms of establishing such a capability I see two broad approaches. 1) Buy plant equipment and establish new company (there is govt investment available). 2) Encourage inward investment from an established brand (offering incentives for such investment). I'm trying to clarify the key drivers between option 1 vs 2, and whether there is an option 3 I'm missing.. thoughts welcome!

    submitted by /u/truthbants
    [link] [comments]

    What advice would you give a 16 year old outside of the US?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 03:10 AM PDT

    So yeah I'm 16 and don't want to live a mediocre life I want to actually start to put in the work to create something but just don't know what. Also my country(Moldova) is very poor😭 and there is not much to do here. I know that I want to stop consuming and consuming and actually become a producer. Any advice? I'm also willing to work for free and learn😁 pls help me I'm stuck😢🙏

    submitted by /u/ninjaxdnoob
    [link] [comments]

    Is knowing math essential for business? Share your opinion.

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Spicesbu

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    Any spices dealars to buying and selling. This is fast growing business nowadays. So anyone need startup spice business

    submitted by /u/chathuranga8888
    [link] [comments]

    For those who achieved in life - what were you doing when you were 23?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    I'm 23 next year 24, i started my own business making money at the age of 21 fast forward 2 years i have 2 garages running business and looking to start a company. Should i be proud or should i work even harder to feel like i really achieved and didn't waste my youth?

    By the way i actually had a kind of business trading stuff since i was 16 !

    Why do i always feel like i didn't do enough and i missed alot?

    Tell me your stories!

    Thank you and god bless :)

    submitted by /u/Harakiribusted
    [link] [comments]

    How Much Should I Charge Tutoring Several High School Students for an Investing Competition

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:45 AM PDT

    I'm a rising senior at an Ivy League school tutoring a group of 7 students in finance and prepping them for an international investment strategy competition that I placed 3rd in. I'm trying to figure out how much to charge. Some considerations are that I'm still an undergrad (a rising senior though), but am concentrating in Business Economics, have won 3rd in this fairly unique competition before (the agency has no other tutors that have won this), am at an Ivy League, and am tutoring 7 kids at once.

    submitted by /u/DizzyCommon6
    [link] [comments]

    [Career] How should I play my business major?

    Posted: 29 Aug 2020 05:16 AM PDT

    Currently a college student and work as a Supply Chain contractor at my company with impressive projects under my belt and good references.

    Im a junior/3rd year pursuing a business degree and eventually MBA. I am about to select my concentration (could be finance, supply chain, marketing, etc)

    Logically I would select supply chain as my concentration since I have taken that route so far with my job (which I have had for 2 years). Also this company would likely give me a full time job once I get my degree (though I do not know if this would be a six-figure salary which is my goal).

    However, the fact I already have ample supply chain experience makes me want to diversify my qualifications/background with a different major.

    By this I mean choosing a major that isn't supply chain in favor of another major, say finance, that will give me experience in both areas.

    My reasoning for this is I want to create as many job options as possible to acquire the highest pay possible. My goal is a six figure salary within 5 years.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Desadarius
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment