• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 9, 2020

    Business The U.S. entered a recession in February, according to official economic arbiter

    Business The U.S. entered a recession in February, according to official economic arbiter


    The U.S. entered a recession in February, according to official economic arbiter

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    ”Nobody talks about failure in Silicon Valley, yet 90% of startups fail.”

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Trump calls Jared Kushner 'my star' after the adviser announces he's working with law enforcement to 'fix' policing

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    Hear thee hear thee

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    Chesapeake Plans Bankruptcy That May Give Lenders Control

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    Oil giant BP cuts 10,000 employees

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    What is your favourite free source of financial news?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:21 AM PDT

    Absolutely no disrespect to paid sources - I have a few subscriptions myself. But as a student on a tight budget, I'd like to know what your most recommended free sources are as well - if there are any that you feel to be particularly worthwhile.

    submitted by /u/Bholz97
    [link] [comments]

    How do you start selling a service once you have a business idea?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    Renewable energy is taking off — but not in bank boardrooms

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    CrossFit founder, dropped by Reebok, apologizes about tweet

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    New technologies could threaten Amazon’s empire

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    Zoom Is Killing It Financially, Thanks to Remote Work

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Adjusting the temperature and flexibility in the dress-code might be an advantage for both males and females in terms of productivity and office culture.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Anyone interested in starting a talent and entertainment company with me?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Or if you already have and are looking for people to add to your team hit me up :)

    submitted by /u/yeahmason
    [link] [comments]

    Uber Eats waives delivery fees for black-owned restaurants

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 11:09 AM PDT

    Have you ever been 'the gutsy first follower' with a leader doing something new or different?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    How did it feel? What happened after you chose to follow?

    submitted by /u/king_vis
    [link] [comments]

    Buying stocks from overseas

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    Hi there, I've never bought supplies from overseas by contacting a company directly.

    I inquired abiut a product from alibaba and got an email from the company's alleged CEO.

    I don't know if this is common practice, but if the person I am talking to is who he says he is, how can verify it?

    And how do you normally transact? Paypal?

    Apologies as I am relatively new to doing business internationally.

    Thank you very much to your replies.

    submitted by /u/docshin
    [link] [comments]

    The UK steps up its fight with China by preparing tough new laws to prevent hostile takeovers of British firms

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Trade Mark Question

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    I am starting a new photography business called "Thin Spaces Productions" and don't know whether I should trademark "Thin Spaces Productions", "Thin Spaces", or both? My fear is that if I trademark "Thin Spaces Productions" that I will not be able to use "Thin Spaces" on any item. Also My website is Thin-Spaces does that mean that I also have to trademark the dash?

    submitted by /u/PoopModel
    [link] [comments]

    How much would it cost to start a pet store

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    Do I really need a business address as well as registered office address? (PLC)

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    I'm looking into the above options, as I don't want to use my home address. From what I've read, a registered office address is required regardless. However, I've looked at services online and I'm happy with the pricing, but I found that any mail that isn't official government doesn't get forwarded. A business address on the other hand does forward these, but are much more expensive.

    I'm debating if I'm ever going to get any mail that isn't from the government. And if I do, will it be important? Will I be okay with just a registered office address?

    Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/vkkh
    [link] [comments]

    Should I open a brick and mortar storefront or create a web e-commerce site first? Which would yield the best return?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    A professional done e-commerce site with optimized seo tools and advertising looks to cost around 20k-50k. Storefront I'm looking at 1500 a month plus the cost to setup the merch.

    submitted by /u/l3litzkrieg
    [link] [comments]

    Why don't you use a contract management system?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Curious to know what reasons people have for not adopting contract management systems in their businesses.

    Seems like these tools have useful search, reporting and other functions, what is stopping people from using them?

    submitted by /u/Legaltech_buff
    [link] [comments]

    Any good books on how startups grow into multimillion companies?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    I really want to learn the process in which companies grow, the obvious answer is investor funding, however I am looking for more specific areas such as: how did they make their company appeal able to investors? How did they control their gross margins, competition, marketing, customer retention, and manage expansion without growing too big to manage.

    Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/demonology26
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment