• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 10, 2020

    Business If you start a new business, you need advertising. This is a rule of commercial activity

    Business If you start a new business, you need advertising. This is a rule of commercial activity


    If you start a new business, you need advertising. This is a rule of commercial activity

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    The meat industry could face losses of $20 billion in 2020

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Wealthy Chinese fret about Hong Kong’s status as safe haven for investment

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    CrossFit CEO Greg Glassman out after joke about George Floyd

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:31 PM PDT

    AMC Theatres Reports $2.2 Billion Loss, Aims to Fully Reopen in July

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    When a restaurant won’t use its service Grubhub has been making websites that falsely that restaurant is closed

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Honda's global operations hit by cyber-attack

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Which do you choose? Airline employees wrestle with choice of severance or gamble of Oct. 1 layoff

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    Boeing aircraft cancellations continue to outpace new orders

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Frankie and Benny's closing 125 restaurants while cutting up to 3,000 jobs

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 01:39 AM PDT

    Is a business model for personal assistants possible?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    I feel like this field is really anyone's game since it's relatively new, but it offers an interesting question. Are these things even profitable If a companies sole responsibility was just with providing an AI? Granted they could license it out to speakers or even sell there own, but are there any other potential ways this could make money?

    submitted by /u/vgf417
    [link] [comments]

    American Airlines Layoffs: Severance Package For High-Level Employees Revealed

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    Hi. I’m 15

    Posted: 10 Jun 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    That's kind of weird to start off with^ but I'm in high school and I want to read more over the summer. Does anyone have book suggestions on business and finance?

    submitted by /u/ResidentChemist3
    [link] [comments]

    Is it legal to have a little food/drink stand as a minor?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    I'm 17, and I live in Oregon. My little brother and I had the idea to make a little food stand for musubis (a Hawaiian lunch/snack) and I was curios regarding laws and stuff around that. I work as well and have my food handlers if that helps. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/crunchitymunchity156
    [link] [comments]

    3 top bosses reveal how to strike work-life balance while WFH with their spouses

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Since the lockdown, people across the country are sharing a new office, their home, with a new coworker, their significant other. ETPanache spoke to three business heads to understand what it's like working from home with their spouses, who are professionals too — and how they juggle work and family under one roof.

    submitted by /u/nasirbobby
    [link] [comments]

    Doubt about 2% stake in a startup.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Guys, recently a friend of mine started a startup and asked me to make a website for his startup for which he was giving me 100 dollars. I refused and in return asked for 2% ownership in his company and he has accepted for that.

    My main question is, if I have 2% ownership do I make 2% of what they earn every year or 2% of net worth of the company after they go public.

    submitted by /u/adolf_shakespeare
    [link] [comments]

    About to be fired...

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:56 PM PDT

    I'm about to be fired... I know it. If/when that happens how do I go about finding the same job elsewhere? Do I just leave the company I'm being fired from off my resume?

    submitted by /u/smanicki
    [link] [comments]

    How Does the Integration of Business Culture During an Acquisition Drive Synergy?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    What are some financial benefits of acquiring a company vs partnering in the long run?

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Free Zoominar Series Tonight w/Inventor of Flow Rattler and Pop Up Sun Shades

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Brian Zheng - Inventor of the Pop Up Sun Shades

    Juan Elizalde - Inventor of the Flow Rattler

    This is an open forum and you are more than welcome to bring about questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, and more during our live zoominar. All are welcome.

    See you all there tonight!

    https://www.ideatomillion.com/live

    submitted by /u/brianzhengitm
    [link] [comments]

    Real Estate Management LLC in NYS

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    I'm planning starting a real estate management business in New York State. I've learned that in order to collect rent, I will need a real estate license (kinda ridiculous if you ask me).

    So I can easily acquire a real estate salesperson license, but obviously I wouldn't personally be able to get a brokerage license.

    How could my business operate without a broker? Do I need to operate under a broker if I just have a salesperson license?

    Any help is appreciated :)

    submitted by /u/The_Jeremy_O
    [link] [comments]

    Hong Kong cannot afford more protest 'chaos', says leader

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    I need recommendations for how to create an LLC and the best way to copyright a logo.

    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment