• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 7, 2020

    Are there any sales YouTuber you like watching that don't have that sales bro vibe? Sales and Selling

    Are there any sales YouTuber you like watching that don't have that sales bro vibe? Sales and Selling


    Are there any sales YouTuber you like watching that don't have that sales bro vibe?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Cold emailing prospects for my own business! Any channel/blog/mentor you recommend following to be more successful? (Please no Dan Loks and the like!)

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 04:19 AM PDT

    Self-explanatory: do you recommend any mentor, blog or channel I should follow to gradually get better at cold emailing and closing? Not looking for courses unless strongly recommend by the community.

    submitted by /u/quantum-husky
    [link] [comments]

    Any interesting meetings with prospects/ clients/ leadership where your gender or race played a major role?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    Doesn't have to be your personal story. Could be your co-worker's , something that was escalated to you as a leader, something said or done by upper management.

    submitted by /u/janlevinsongouldd
    [link] [comments]

    How to pick my region as an SDR?

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    In the UK, and need to consider what regions I would like to work.

    They're already split into 3 for the sales team and each region is large, aka North, South, or London. Seeing as the regions are large, will it matter which one I pick?

    What should I consider?

    submitted by /u/ImBadAtSales
    [link] [comments]

    Need help from people LEADING sales teams and using Outreach.io/Salesforce

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Hey guys, haven't posted in a while but I need a little help.

    I began working on a sales analytics SaaS a while ago which is currently in stealth mode. We're building an AI engine that crunches through sales activity data (emails, calls, tasks, meetings) to find behavioral insights in sales i.e what makes the top sales rep in your team tick.

    The idea is to understand, on a real-time basis, the behavioral trends demonstrated by top sales reps and then create a predictive model to power a recommendation engine (i.e next best touch, optimal touch delay, etc). Use cases would also include more effective coaching outcomes and a much more accurate revenue forecast in real-time.

    I really need to talk to some power users of Outreach and Salesforce, preferably if you're already in charge of an SDR team with high weekly volume. We will make you personalized reports and analytics on your teams performance and find insights to help improve KPIs.

    This will help us validate the accuracy ML model we're building and speed up our funding process.

    Yes, this is completely free and you can have us sign NDA's, etc.

    P.S- Any and all learnings derived will be made public in this subreddit.

    submitted by /u/startingover1993
    [link] [comments]

    Is it okay to say I consistently hit 80% of my quota on resume?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 11:11 PM PDT

    I got fired in 3 months so not sure what to put on the resume

    submitted by /u/jabbawolfenstien
    [link] [comments]

    physician to sales

    Posted: 07 Jun 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    are there any MDs out here who leveraged their healthcare knowledge to transition into a non-clinical sales role?

    background: resident physician disillusioned with medicine. starting to explore a switch to high paying sales field (med device, Saas, fintech).

    any success stories?

    submitted by /u/dikbutkis
    [link] [comments]

    Best outsourced service for appt setting?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    We are in B2B indoor cellular infrastructure, primarily. We are a national $100M+ company with 10 locations. Our opportunities are $50k-$5M. This is consultative solutions selling.

    I'm looking for an outside service to cold call or email and hand off prospects who are interested in learning about solving for indoor 4G/5G. Healthcare is a key vertical, but we also do Higher Ed, public venues, airports, commercial real estate, hospitality etc. Larger buildings that have the need.

    Should I use upwork freelancers? Are there any larger companies you've had success with?

    Thanks legends 👌

    submitted by /u/michigan_diaspora
    [link] [comments]

    Copywriting

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Any copywriters here? I would love to know online courses or just about any study material you would highly recommend.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/koko_krunchduo
    [link] [comments]

    As a salesperson, how do I negotiate below market value in day to day situations without feeling like I'm taking advantage of the other party?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Example is, buying something from a private seller.

    submitted by /u/supersnaps
    [link] [comments]

    Sales Playbooks - what’s in yours???

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    Looking for opinions on what everyone included in their sales playbooks. Obviously your book's content will be unique to your business, but looking for advice on what resources are out there for the most comprehensive examples. What key sections are in your playbooks and what couldn't you live without?

    submitted by /u/Edmonton123456
    [link] [comments]

    Identifying leads in Mexico

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    I am looking for a lead database that can access email data for:

    Seniority: Director Level and above

    Industry: Food Service

    Country: Mexico

    Looking for ideas/services for getting information on this target market.

    submitted by /u/Mmetr
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for SaaS SDR of just under 2 years applying to become a SaaS AE at a different company

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 10:08 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, I'm 24 and work in SaaS sales in the Boston area.

    I work for an outsourced sales development company - there isn't much room for growth in regards to becoming an AE. I started out as a BDR and after 9 months was promoted to a Business Development Lead.

    After being a BDR Lead for around a year, I've been fortunate enough to get a form of sales leadership/managerial experience at a young age. I'm now looking to transition into a more of a SaaS closing role (most likely a Mid-Market AE).

    I went to school for Broadcast Journalism and used my communication/broadcasting background to help get my 1st inside sales job.

    Now that I'm looking to get my 2nd job in sales (one that is a closing role, higher OTE, etc) - Do you have any advice for someone who is looking to stand out on a resume/cover letter/potential interview?

    Any advice, feedback, and questions would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/bhyde9
    [link] [comments]

    How do you organise information you collect on prospects?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Practice & Improvement

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    What are some of the things you consciously do and take note of to improve your sales skills over time?

    submitted by /u/Bear-VC
    [link] [comments]

    Choosing a first sales job out of college? Personal development vs. money vs.?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Hi folks. I'm a 25 year old and have been working in sales for an US multinational technology based in the Netherlands for close to 9 months.

    TLDR: how would you have picked your first sales jobs if you could back into the beginnings of your careers? How does personal development weight against money and vice versa? What other factors are important to consider?

    Background: after graduating in February last year I immediately started applying for sales traineeships in technology. I was fortunate and ended up finding and receiving offers for two similar 1-year traineeship programs both of which involved offering intensive training curricula. The difference in salary, however, was quite significant: company 'x' paid 42k euros (around 47.5k USD) per year, whereas company 'y' paid 65k (73k USD) and had other benefits including signing bonus, monthly subsidy for a gym subscription and stock options. Both salaries were based on a 70/30 commision split.

    After hearing many different opinions from friends and family, I ended up choosing company 'x' based on pure gut feeling: I thought taking a job at this company would better allow me to develop myself as an aspiring sales professional, in a more fun and young environment, and increase the likelihood of making a more interesting next move after a couple years after working with 'x' due to its brand name. Although I am still very happy with my decision, I find myself thinking about the "what if" often lately.

    Personal development and being able to challenge myself is something that I personally value a lot, but the end-goal of this is to also make a lot of money.

    Looking forward to reading your responses.

    submitted by /u/Netamashii
    [link] [comments]

    Advertising Sales

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Anyone here a media buyer, or an advertising salesman? And could tell me what it's like?

    submitted by /u/arm_andhofmann
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do if I never hit my quota but I gotta put my quota numbers on the resume?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    How to get someone's LinkedIn by email?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    I am wondering if there are any extensions or tools that sales people can use to find someone's LinkedIn URL based on their email?

    submitted by /u/gajus0
    [link] [comments]

    Who do you partner with?

    Posted: 06 Jun 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    What industry do you work in/what industries or verticals do you have partners in to trade leads with?

    For me personally I work for a digital firm, the only service we don't offer is website redevelopment. If my clients need that as well I refer them to a few partners that specialize in that and vice versa.

    submitted by /u/Jim_Rustler
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment